❀ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❀

By books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... More

❀Aasβ™₯️
β™₯️2β™₯️
β™₯️3β™₯️
β™₯️4β™₯️
β™₯️5β™₯️
🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6🍁
πŸ’•Ishq Main Tere πŸ’•
πŸ’•2πŸ’•
πŸ’•3πŸ’•
πŸ’•4πŸ’•
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ’•6πŸ’•
πŸ’•7πŸ’•
πŸ’•8πŸ’•
πŸ•ŠJunoonπŸ•Š
πŸ•Š2πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š3πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š4πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š5πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š7πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š8πŸ•Š
Author's Note
πŸ’˜Mehboob Qadmon MainπŸ’˜
πŸ’˜2πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜3πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜4πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜5πŸ’˜
πŸ’˜6πŸ’˜
πŸ₯€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar MainπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€5πŸ₯€
Important Announcement
πŸ₯€6πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€7πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€8πŸ₯€
πŸ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon SiπŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ2πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ3πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ4πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ5πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ6πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ7πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ8πŸ’Œ
πŸ’Œ9πŸ’Œ
πŸ’œRaaz-E-QalbπŸ’œ (ON HOLD)
πŸ’œ2πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ3πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ4πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ5πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ6πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ7πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ8πŸ’œ
πŸ”₯SeharπŸ”₯

πŸ•Š6πŸ•Š

5.9K 442 51
By books_heart23

Yeh Intezaar Kay Lamhe, Yeh Bekarar Sa Dil
Teri Talab Main Tarapta Hai Tere Pyaar Ka Dil

🕊🕊🕊

"How are you bhabhi?!" A cheery and loud voice pierced through her ear followed by another person telling her to keep it down.

Dhanak laughed at her sister-in-law and brother-in-law. "I am fine, what's up? Aaj apni bhabhi ko kaisay yaad kar liya?" (What made you remember your sister-in-law today?)

"Why you lying bhabhi, I called you just yesterday." An offended Rabail said.

"I was just kidding guriya. How's mama and baba?" She asked, opening a case file that she was currently working on.

"They are fine Alhamdulillah." There was a pause followed by hush whispers that made her turn all her attention towards the phone.

"What's wrong Rabail?" She asked worriedly.

"Woh actually, aaj aik maheena ho gaya hai bhai ko gaye and there is no information on the situation there so we were just tensed. You are a journalist, right? You would know something. Mom and dad refused to let us ask you because they didn't want to worry you but we... we couldn't resist. This is the first time bhai has gone a mission and hasn't contacted us even once." Rabail narrated her issue, sadness and worry apparent in her voice. (It's been one month since bhai left.)

Dhanak sighed as her heart sank. There was not a moment where she didn't think about him or miss him. "You know na guriya that no journalist or reporter is allowed there. That part of the country is clearly off-limits to everyone except the army or private intelligence, people related to that mission. We are also trying our best to get any type of news even if it is just minute but we are unable to."

Rabail was quite for few seconds. "Bhai will be all right, no?" She whispered, a tenderness and fear in her words.

Dhanak looked at the ceiling, biting her shivery bottom lip. "Have trust in Allah, Ghazaan will be fine. Pray and make dua to Allah that He protects your brother and everyone fighting on that border."

"I am bhabhi, believe me there is not even one moment when I am not making dua... I am really sorry for troubling you."

"No Rabail, don't be sorry. He's your brother, you have a right to know about it. Besides, you were not troubling me at all." She took a deep breath and smiled, changing the subject. "Anyways, when are your exams? Yesterday you said you will get the dates today."

"What bhabhi!" She whined. "You had to remind me about the exams. I would like to strangle whoever came up with the concept of exams."

Dhanak laughed at her misery. "Bhai jaanain bachata hai aur behan jaan lena chahti hai. You doing great Rabail, carry on!" She teased her making Rabail make a crying noise.

"Bhabhiiiii!"

"Ok sorry guriya!" Dhanak chuckled. "So when are your exams?"

"They'll start from next month. I am free from tomorrow, but will be busy in studies. I might not be able to speak to you regularly, sorry in advance."

"Not a problem. All the best for the exams. Oh, is Samiya back from her parent's house? I wanted to ask her something."

"Thank you so much bhabhi. And no, Samiya bhabhi will come back tomorrow. Do you want me to give you her number?" Rabail asked.

Dhanak thought about it but then shook her head. "No, it's fine, I'll speak to her when she comes back." There was a knock on her office door to see Agha Hussain standing at the door. "Ok Rabail, I'll have to go now. Will speak to you later."

"Ok bhabhi, love you!"

"Love you too." She muttered and shut the call just as Agha Hussain took a seat on the chair opposite her desk.

"Was it Rabail?" He questioned, looking at Dhanak.

She nodded. "Yeah. She was worried about Ghazaan."

"Are you?" He asked, looking at her with deep inspection.

Dhanak smiled painfully. "When am I not?"

"I'm sorry, I tried my best to ask Sabtageen about it but he said it's purely confidential, which he can't disclose to me. It's really serious if he is unwilling to let me know anything, he's never done that before."

Dhanak sighed deeply, looking away from him at the wall. "I can understand."

Agha Hussain took hold of her hand in his, giving it a light squeeze. "It's going to be fine beta."

Dhanak nodded. "I understand boss, I do."

"Anyways I came to talk to you about a case."

"Yes sure."

💫💫💫

Dhanak paced on the terrace, wringing her fingers together in nervousness. There were so many emotions going through her heart, she didn't know which ones to focus on.

"Ya Allah!" She whispered to herself. "Please give me strength."

She switched her phone on before going to the gallery. Opening the gallery, she looked at the picture of her husband who she was intensely in love with.

A smiled came on her lips as she remembered when she had taken this pic, making her forget all her worries in an instance. That was the effect he had on her. No matter how much she had been tensed in the past month or worried for him, looking at his pics or remembering about their memories together always made her feel light and content.

She had taken this picture when they were gone for shopping for the wedding. She had came out of the changing room when she saw him sitting like this outside. He seemed to be in some deep thought. Looking at him like this, deep in thought made her heartbeat accelerate.

Major Ghazaan Rahil was irresistible.

Dhanak immediately took her phone out to capture the moment, to to let it slip through her fingers. Who knew the same pic would be used to remember the moment, to wish he could be sitting in front of her again in real and not trapped in a gadget.

"Ghazaan dekhain aap kitnay intense lag rahe hain!" She shouted as she reached nearing him. She shoved the screen in front of the face of a startled Ghazaan. (Ghazaan look how intense you are looking.)

"Araam say Dhanak sahiba. Idhar hi hoon kahin bhaag nahi raha." He took the phone from her hands and looked at his photo, making a grimacing face. (Slowly Miss Dhanak. I am not running away anywhere.

"You know how much I hate my pitcure being taken, can you delete it?" He asked, handing the phone back to her.

Dhanak scrunched her nose, slightly offended as if he insulted her. "How can you hate your pics?"

"I just do." Was his simple reply.

"I think you are the first person who does. Besides this pic is not going anywhere from my phone." She said, as Ghazaan got up from the couch.

They headed towards the counter to pay for the purchases they made before heading towards the food court, where they had to wait for their other family members to meet them.

"Are you not going to take pictures on our wedding?" Dhanak gasped, as she looked at him with big eyes.

Ghazaan smiled, in a mood to tease her. "Of course not."

"No way!" She yelled, causing people near her to shoot her weird looks to which she just rolled her eyes. "Dude, you better not do that or else this wedding is cancelled. I am only going to get married once hence photography is a must."

"If this wedding is cancelled, I am going to kidnap you and get married to you." Ghazaan shrugged.

Dhanak gaped at him. "From an army officer, you want to become a kidnapper? What a great achievement." She clapped her hands, feigning to be impressed.

"Everything is fair in love and war." He joked, even though he hated that phrase. He hated how it gave justification to wrong being done.

"Actually, nothing is fair in love and war." She rejected his claim, seeming to agree to Ghazaan's inner thoughts.

Ghazaan leaned forward, looking into Dhanak's eyes with a raised eyebrow. He knew she was about to say something which will make him fall in love with her even more if he wasn't already. "Why?"

"This phrase gives people a justification to do what is wrong. If this phrase is applied everywhere, then why do people have objection when an acid is thrown on a girl's face because she rejected someone's proposal? Because in their twisted minds, they were in love with that girl so it is fair in love that they throw that acid because if that girl can't be his, she can't be anyone else's. If everything is fair in love and war then people who forcefully marry or rape someone because they love them should not be deemed wrong. If that phrase is used everytime a potential wrong is about to happen or has happened then that wrong should not be punished because everything is fair in love and war right? People do a lot of wrong things in the name of love and that phrase should not make that wrong a right.

Everything you do has some limits to it. Living in a society you got to follow those limits and when you cross those limits you actually create a chaos and your lethal acts can not be satisfied by saying that oh yeah! Everything is fair in love and war.

If everything is fair in love and war then why do people want justice for the children and women killed in war zone areas? If everything was fair than killing of innocent children in Syria was also okay. No it is not fair. It is not fair to kill innocent people living in some territory just because your country and their country are into some war. Hence using this phrase is not fair." She finished as she took a sip from her water.

Ghazaan stared at her, an unknown emotion in his eyes. Even he didn't know which emotion resided in his heart as he heard her speak. Was it possible to love someone so deeply, so intensely that even the word love seemes worthless in front of that? Because as she spoke, he felt that emtion, he always felt that emtion when she spoke so intensely about something. She never failed to surprise him with the way how much their thoughts matched.

"Dhanak, do you know how much I love you?" He asked, not taking his gaze away from hers.

Dhanak gulped down the water, she just drank and smiled, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. "I don't know but I am really fortunate that you do, even if it is just the size of a droplet.

"I really want to marry you right now, at this exact moment." With same intensity he spoke.

Dhanak chuckled. "Patience is a virtue."

"In your case, no it is not."

"What is wrong with you today, Major Ghazaan Rahil? Your intentions don't seem pure." She whispered. "There is only a week left, you'll survive."

Ghazaan didn't know what was wrong, he really didn't. He wasn't someone who kept their hearts on their sleeves, he was well equiped in remaining stoic and hiding his emotions but when it came to Dhanak, all his emotions seemed to slip past his heart just like sand does in someone's heart.

Before anyone could say anything, their loud family arrived.

A tear slipped past her eyes as she remembered their memories together. She just wanted an assurance that Ghazaan was safe and sound, that was all she wanted.

The situation at the border was more than serious if no one was allowed there. The army had strictly forbidden any kind of reporting to be stopped, no media person was allowed there. They had even evacuated the houses that was near the border. All that had never happened before hence everyone was on edge and tensed.

In the past month, over ten soldiers had returned from Waziristan, all martyrs. No other news or information was given besides the fact one of the soldier was no more. No one knew who's family member would be next. Somewhere deep down, they didn't want the soldiers to return of they would come back like that.

Lines of communication were completely forbidden as well. The only person who was in contact with Major General Sabtageen Rashid was Agha Hussain but even he was not provided any news or any sort, not even if they were safe or alive.

Dhanak was snapped out of her thoughts as the phone in her hand rang. She quickly answered the phone, not even seeing who was calling.

"Bhabhi."

Dhanak's anxiety picked up. "Please tell me something good Samiya."

"It's true."

Her heart stopped.

💫💫💫

"From outside it looks like a normal place where hundred and thousands of people come to get cured but what happens inside is a matter of concern. This fake traditional healer started this practice about two years ago, what might be surprising is that he has a licence to run this place. People think of him as a divine being, Astagfirullah. He has fooled people to such an extent that they have turned a blind eye to whatever he does." Agha Hussain spoke as he stood in the conference room of his office, people on either side of him.

"What actually goes on in there?" Someone from the journalists asked.

"A huge racket of body parts being removed from the bodies of unsuspecting victims and selling them in millions of rupees."

"Do the people from whom he removes them, not suspect anything wrong?" Another person inquired.

"He does this by getting their consent and they give in easily because of their blind trust. He doesn't do this in just one meeting. He first tries to treat them with his fake herbs or some other means that somehow dulls their symptoms. After few more sessions, he tells them that a small procedure needs to be done privately to cure them fully."

"Don't the people he has operated on try to tell someone about it?"

"If someone does try to do something, they are either threatened or killed from speaking further. This is a huge network and many people are involved." Agha Hussain explained. "Now I need Abdullah and Yasmeen to prepare a report on it, gathering all the information you can and possibly a live feed regarding it. I have spoken to the police there who will help you once you get the information, before that you will have to remain anonymous. As soon as you start the live stream, they will be present there to protect you both and will make sure you both leave unscathed."

"From where does he operate? I mean where will we have to travel?" Abdullah asked, excited from the prospect of exposing a huge racket and possibly getting a promotion if they were successful.

"Kaniguram."

"Is that not in South Waziristan?"

Her hand halted on it's place. Dhanak, who was absentmindedly doodling random shapes on her notepad froze as she heard about the place. She looked up at Agha Hussain who was explaining the details of the next case they had to work on. Her boss had recieved an anonymous tip from someone on the activities taking place in Kaniguram.

"Yes it is. There is a small village in Kaniguram where Baba Amir has opened up his place of crimes."

"Uh, but isn't a war is going on there, sir?" Yasmeen asked, a tinge of fear in her voice.

"Not there specifically." Their boss shook his head. "The war is in North Waziristan, Miran Shah which is like 102, 5km away from Kaniguram. Besides Kaniguram is extremely safe, no danger is present there."

"But it's still almost near the border, who knows what can happen." Yasmeen said, against the idea of going there.

"Are you saying you don't wish to go for this case?" Agha Hussain asked, no malice or disappointment on his face but an understanding.

"I am sorry sir but I can't risk my life."

"Ok, fair enough, you have all the right to say yes or no, I can understand." He looked at other people present there, seeming to avoiding the gaze of Dhanak. "Who would like to accompany Abdullah, if Abdullah you also want to reconsider this?"

"No sir, I have no problem." Abdullah agreed to go.

"I want to go boss." Dhanak spoke, looking at Agha Hussain accusingly.

Her boss sighed, he knew she would say this. "No Dhanak, I am sorry but you can't go."

Dhanal clenched her jaw. "Why not sir?"

"You know why not."

Dhanak looked at her collegues. "Can you guys give us few minutes, please?"

They all nodded and got up one by one, exiting the conference room.

She looked back at her boss once everyone besides them were out. "You have to let me go sir, please. You didn't even tell me about it."

"That's why I didn't tell you Dhanak. I knew you would force me to allow you to go there but I can't let you go."

"I will be fine, please give me permission." She begged.

"I really can't let you go, especially now." Agha Hussain refused. "I know why you want to go and I am sure you will also try to go to Miran Shah despite us forbidding you."

Dhanak sighed. "You would also know that I will leave with or without your permission. I can't miss a chance in knowing about the conditions there, with Ghazaan being just few hours away from me. I assure you that I will take care of myself. Besides Abdullah will also be with me, he will keep you informed about me and I know he will stop me from doing anything rash."

"I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you espcially now that you are pregnant. Not only you, but your child will also be in danger."

Dhanak smile sadly as she placed her hand on her still flat stomach where her's and Ghazaan's love was growing. "This child will be my strength boss. It will stop me from doing something that might harm it."

"You haven't even told anyone about your pregnancy and it will be like a burden on my conscious to put you in danger knowing well about everything."

"I haven't told anyone because I want to tell Ghazaan first, you also knew because I fainted in front of you due to which you had to call a doctor. Besides sir, you know that I never back away from any case no matter how much dangerous it is. I won't do anything stupid."

"I know you will do something stupid because you are going on this case because of your emotions. I have full faith in you that you will expose Baba Amir but what you will do afterwards, I have my doubts on that."

Dhanak took hold of the 55 year old man. "I promise, I will not do anything stupid. It is different that I will try to find about Ghazaan but I will be utmost careful."

Agha Hussain was in a predicament as he pondered over what to do. After few seconds of thinking, he looked away from Dhanak. "Okay." He asnwered with a fallen face.

Dhanak squealed in happiness, hugging Agha Hussain. "Thank you so much sir."

"I hate you for this."

"I love you too sir!"

💫💫💫

"Are you sure Dhanak?" Samiya asked as they sat in Zoyaan's room. Dhanak usually came over every two days after she got off work to visit. She had become quite close to Samiya over the past two months.

"I am sure Samiya. I will never take a step without thinking over it. My heart won't be at peace unless I get some information on Ghazaan."

"But Dhanak, you are pregnant."

Besides Agha Hussain, Samiya was the only one who knew about her being pregnant. Samiya was actually the first one to know about since Dhanak had asked her about it, to confirm what she thought was happening to her. It also helped that Samiya was a gynecologist so she was taking proper care of Dhanak since Dhanak refused to tell anyone about it.

Rukhsati hadn't taken place yet but Ghazaan and Dhanak had spent a night together and she was scared to tell everyone about it. She knew that her in-laws and family was open minded, they wouldn't say anything to her yet she had a hesitation. So she decided to wait for Ghazaan to come and tell him first.

"I know I am. I will follow all your precautions and I will also keep in contact with you. Allah is with me, He will protect our child and me."

"I hope what you have decide does not harm you any way. You seriously not going to tell our families which city you are going to?"

"Ofcourse not Samiya, do you think they will allow me to go if I tell them I am going to Waziristan? The will definitely say no. That's why I told them that I am going to Gilgit." Dhanak said.

"I don't think I've met a girl like you before." Samiya shook her head as she kissed Dhanak's forehead with love.

"And I am sure there are girls like me in this country and world. All the women in the armies, police and institutions that protect people are more braver then me. I am nothing in front of them."

"May Allah always keep you happy and smiling and return your Ghazaan to you."

"Ameen."

💫💫💫

It took them approximately ten hours to reach South Waziristan and enter Kaniguram. In Kaniguram was a small village that held upto a population of 200 people. Kaniguram was a beautiful valley with lush green meadows and tall trees and mountains. Along Kaniguram was a river that connected itself to the river of Miran Shah in North Waziristan.

But the village they had to go to was almost barren, with not enough water source and they had to go to the river to fetch water. Electricity in that area was almost non-existent except for the place where Baba Amir resided. Houses were simple and small, some made with mud while only few with bricks.

Ormuri and Pushto was the language that was spoken in Kaniguram. Abdullah was from a Pushtoon background hence he was able to understand Pashto due to which he was assigned to come here.

They had rented a small cottage just outside of Kaniguram from where the river could be clearly seen, it was just opposite the river.

Overall, Dhanak was in love with this place. It was so quite and peaceful here, away from the noise of the city. She felt like staying her forever but she had other things mind.

First, expose the fake baba and then head towards North Waziristan.

She didn't know what she was going to do once she goes there but all she knew was that she had to find about her husband. She wasn't going there to ask him to return or something, no, she will die before she does that. She only wanted to know if they were safe and for that it wasn't important that they meet. She had no other motive.

She knew what she was doing was utter and total stupidity. She had married him so she should be patient and have trust in him and Allah.

Patience is a Virtue, she had told Ghazaan but she was being a hypocrite. She couldn't have patience, her heart was dying to know something about him.

She was going against what she had told everyone on the night Ghazaan left, she was going against herself. She was about to step into a dangerous territory without caring about what was wrong or right. She knew if Ghazaan found about it, he will be mad. She was ready to tolerate his anger and everything for exchange that she knew he was okay.

She hated herself for doing what she was about to do but she had no control over her heart.

No the heart wasn't at fault, it was her brain. The heart was just following along what the brain was telling it to do. The emotions are produced by the brain not the heart, it is the job of the brain to feel not heart. The emotions just live in the heart, they are not born from there. So you can not blame the heart for it.

Love starts at the brain and lives in the heart.

Mohabbat Ki Hawa Jism Ki Dawa Ban Gayi;
Doori Aapki Meri Chahat Ki Saza Ban Gayi;
Kaise Bhoolun Aapko Ek Pal Kay Liye;
Aapki Yaad Hamare Jeene Ki Wajah Ban Gayi!

🕊🕊🕊

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you liked this chapter because I honestly don't know what I was writing in here, lol😂

The information regarding North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Miran Shah and Kaniguram is solely from Google. I seriously didn't even know that these places exist. I only knew that there is Waziristan in Pakistan and I didn't even know exactly where is Pakistan it is. And the village and river I spoke about in Kaniguram is purely based on my imagination.

AleenaHamid3 your prediction about her being pregnant was true👏. Can't say the same about the other ones but it might, you never know🤷‍♀️😎

Ok this is it for now.

Take care, be safe!
Bye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...