LITTLE ONE ~ NARRY

By LittleLoveOnNarry

Mr. Styles hires a young boy to take care of his prized horse and becomes effectuated with him. This story i... More

Viens
Divi
Trīs
Četri
Pieci
Seši
Septiņi
Astoņi
Deviņi
Desmit
Vienpadsmit
Divpatsmit
Trīspatsmit
Četrpatsmit
Sešpatsmit
Septiņpatsmit
Astoņpatsmit
Deviņpatsmit
Divdesmit

PIECPATSMIT

432 25 9
By LittleLoveOnNarry

Harry pressed his palm against Niall's chest and with a light push, pushed him on his back. He spread his legs wide open and smirked when he heard Niall whimper quietly.

"I have missed you so much, baby boy." Harry licked his lips and pressed a light kiss at the top of Niall's erect member; light shivers went up and down Niall's spine as he closed his eyes and let his toes curl from the pleasure.

Harry continued to press light kisses all down Niall's member until he reached his balls and started to lightly suck on one of them; Niall's hand flew into Harry's curls as he shut his eyes shut and moaned out loud. Harry smirked against Niall's privet parts and continued to go lower; until his tongue started to lick Niall's rim.

"Mr Styles. I-I can't hold it." Niall whimpered; his body flushed red and trembling.

Harry quickly got up and spit on his hand; he rubbed his member with his saliva and without prepping Niall; he pushed his member inside of Niall; the small boy whimpered a little.

"Did somebody already stretch?" Harry asked in disbelieve as he started to thrust into Niall.

"Everyday. I hoped that one day; this would happen again, so I prepared myself." Niall said between panting; his body enjoying itself.

"What a good little boy you have been." Harry whispered against Niall's lips, before kissing him passionately.

Harry's trusts became more and more intense; his nails where digging into Niall's hips as he hold him upward.

"Mast- master, I can't h-hold it." Niall screamed through gritted teeth. His body failing him.

"Let it go, little one." Harry said and watched as Niall released on his stomach; Harry's trusts becoming harder and faster until he finished as well.

The room was filled with panting; the air was thick and filled with tension.

"I-I need to return." Niall said quietly.

"No. You don't have to." Harry said firmly. "I don't care about Leonard's threats. I will not let you work for Amelia, you are going to take care of Spirit again."

"But she will be mad, Mr Styles." Niall's voice shook; he didn't want to be a reason that Mrs Styles is in trouble.

"No she won't. She needs to have professionals taking care of her." Harry cleaned up Niall and himself and gave Niall a blanket to wrap around his body.

"I am sorry." Niall let his head fall down; embarrassment flowing through his whole body.

"Hey, hey." Harry raise Niall's head by putting his pointer finger under Niall's chin. "Don't apologise. Just go to your cottage and change. Take a day off; spend it with your mum. Tell her that she also has a day off."

"As you wish, Mr Styles." Niall said and quickly kissed Mr Styles on lips before running past him.

"Hey!" Harry shouted; making Niall turn around, just before he opened the door. "Leave this outfit under your bed; we will use it again."

Niall's cheeks coloured red once again as he smiled and ran to his cottage. His body still tingling from his lovers touch.

Harry walked around his office; his heart beating heavily as he thought over what happened before.

He was happy when he was with Niall; that was definitely happy.

Harry smiled as he tried to stop his thoughts from returning to Niall. He had to think about a plan. A plan in which he could free Niall from slavery for Amelia. And he got the plan.

As Harry turned around the corner and opened the door to his bedroom; he heard Amelia talking with her mum. Harry could swear that he heard Amelia saying "if he finds out, he will divorce me". But Harry's heart was racing and his thoughts were occupied by everything at once; so he might of overheard it.

"Mrs Greta! My Love, can I have a word with you?" Harry asked with grace as he kissed his mother-in-law's hand before doing the same thing to his wife.

"You can talk in front of my mother." Amelia smiled and made herself more comfortable in the bed while her mum went over to the book shelf and looked for a book to read.

"I have excused Niall from his service to you." Harry said slowly, but confidently.

"What!!??" Amelia almost jolted out of her bed; a bit of a sharp pain making its presence in her belly.

"You heard me, dear. You need professional help and he is just a boy. What does he know about pregnancy and baby's?" Harry saw that his wife was mad and he didn't need that so he looked at Mrs Greta and hoped that she would help him out.

"Calm down, dear. Me and father had talked about this too. I am happy that you made such a grown up decision, Harry." Mrs Greta smiled and walked over to the open balcony door where two beautiful metal chairs with puffs on them were situated.

"Why are you defending that little weakling?" Amelia crossed her arms over her chest and looked anywhere else, but at Harry.

"Because he is just a child." Harry's breath hitched as he heard himself. He is just a kid. "You can't expect that he can take the proper care of you and our baby?"

Amelia crossed her arms over his chest and huffed out the breath that she was holding in. Anger washing over her body; as she wanted to speak her father knocked on the door and entered the room. Harry turned towards him and marched closer to him.

"Mr Warner, I did as you asked. From now on the boy returns to stable and I will make it sure myself to find the best care taker for your daughter and grandchild." Harry forced a polite smile and watched as his father-in-law's face twisted in a smirk.

"Finally, boy. I guess there is some sense in that head of yours." Mr Warner said and walked past Harry to his daughter and wife. "My darlings, I have our carriage ready. Let's go into the city and buy some stuff for the baby."

Harry rolled his eyes as he didn't want to go anywhere.

"Shall we leave right now?" Harry asked while taking one of his fancy jackets out of his dresser.

"Oh, don't worry boy, It's just us going. There is a customer waiting for you downstairs." The evil smirk was back on Mr Webster's mouth as Harry nodded a goodbye and went downstairs to be met with no other then Zayn Malik.

"Malik. What are you doing here?" Harry asked through gritted teeth.

"I had a lot of things to think about, but I understood something. I won't let you take Niall away from me, you are corrupting the poor boy." Zayn stood tall as he watched Harry become angrier and angrier.

"Stop talking nonsense and get off my property." Harry's fingers were balled in fists as he was ready to attack any given minute.

"What? Don't have any argument? Because you know that I am right. He is just a kid and you are using him for your sexual innuendos. You have stripped him of his innocence and keep him in the shadows so you can continue with your lavish life. Having a wife so nobody knows that you are a dirty bastard." Zayn smirked and saw as Harry walked closer to him; his body shaking in anger.

"How dare you talk about me so poorly. You don't even know what me and Niall have. If I was you, I would leave and never even think of coming back, if you don't want to feel consequences, that is." Harry looked around to notice Amelia and her parents walking down the stairs.

"And what will you do about it, Harold? I could out you to your family right now. There isn't anything that can stop me, isn't it?" Harry felt panic explode in his brain; he knew that Leonard would not only hurt him, but Niall as well. Warren family don't do well with embarrassment.

"Keep your dirty mouth shut." Harry whispered and turned towards his wife. "I will go with you, my love. There is no possible deal that I can make here."

"Harold, don't be rude to a customer." Mr Warren said sternly.

"He is no client of my, mister. He is someone that wants for me and my family to leave this town as we come as inconvenience to him and his dream of breeding horses." Harry lied on the spot and saw how anger flashed in Zayn's eyes.

"I see how you play, Harold. Don't worry, we will get back to this." With that Zayn left as he came. A sinister plan forming in his head.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's ❤️

I really never thought that I will continue this story, but I re-read it and fell in love with it again!

Hope that you will enjoy it too ❤️

Lots of Love - M🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.1K 38
Where Niall Horan is all that Harry Styles didn't know he needed until One Direction goes into a hiatus and Harry begins to miss something in his - u...
584K 17.7K 52
Niall is the small-town cop of London trying to solve the crime of bad ass Harry styles. But will that be enough for both of them? http://www.wattpad...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...