I've Just Seen A Face 馃挄Paul...

Por groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... M谩s

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 23 "The night before"

155 10 3
Por groovy-lennon

George's P.O.V.

I could have stopped myself from doing that horribly nasty thing. "George, don't" I said in my head. I didn't even listen to myself. I knew it was not an excuse, but the hardness throbbing inside my trousers was telling me it was too late to leave. "Sorry, Paul, it's not like I will attempt something with her, I'm just taking advantage of the view" I said to myself again before I put my hand down inside my trousers, and began touching myself slowly...

She continued to tease me without being aware, and somehow it made it ten times sexier.

I closed my eyes hard not wanting to go on... but then I grabbed my cock harder instead, and began pumping it like crazy. I don't quite remember when was the last time I masturbated like this, but it felt like it's been a while. I was trying very hard to avoid any noise, but two or three moans escaped from my lips. I continued to wank off to her beautiful body until I came in my hand very quickly. My breathing was very heavy, and so I stayed there trying to catch my breath while I watched Vicky wash her hair. It was time to rinse, so I thought it was enough for the night; I zipped up my trousers, and proceeded to make my way to the kitchen quietly. I wasn't hungry anymore, but I was thirsty, so I wanted to grab a glass of water if there was any. I almost screamed when I saw a big shadow beside the other bathroom door that was closer to the kitchen. The shadow was moving as if it was going to get inside the bathroom through that door, and so I got closer. Silly me; at first I thought it was a bloody ghost until I heard some quiet male moans, and as I got closer, I realized it was JOHN! John peeking through the door just like I did.

"JO- John?!" I screamed in a whisper.

It was very dark to see, but he froze and paled when he noticed I saw him, and then he quickly zipped up his trousers too.

"What-what are you doing there?" He asked in a low voice.

"Going to the kitchen. Why are you spying on Victoria?"

"I wasn't spying on her, I was just going to ask if she needed anything else" He was so bad at lying.

"Yeah sure. You were wanking off too" I frowned.

"Too? Who else was doing it?"

"I don't know" I looked away. My bad.

"You are soooo sick"

"Shuh! Let's not talk here" I said as I grabbed him by the collar, and pushed him towards the kitchen.

"Why do you think you can masturbate to your best friend's bird?" He crossed his arms; as if he was innocent himself.

"Oh shut up!' I chuckled. "I saw you doing the same! How could you erase those images from my head huh? Eww"

"You didn't even let me finish" He rolled his eyes.

"John, stop"

"Hi, boys" Vicky's voice interrupted our bizarre conversation.

We turned to look at her quickly. She was smiling. She had a towel wrapped around her body, and another one on her head.

"Oh hi, Vicks" John was hiding his still-visible gross erection.

"What are you boys doing up? I thought you were sleeping" She kept smiling amusedly. A truly sweetheart.

"Huuh... yeah, well, John and I were hungry, so here we are" I said.

"Oh, what are you going to make?" It looked as if she was interrogating us. For a moment I thought she heard us talking about spying on her; I'm sure it crossed John's mind too.

"Err, not sure. John's kitchen is quite empty, so... we'll see what we can find"

"You need a hand? When I first moved in with my brother, he didn't have many options available either, but I used my creativity, and we had delicious cheap dinner"

"Sounds great. Thanks, Vicky" John said, and then he quickly sat down on the table crossing his legs; his boner must take long to go.

"Okay let's see what we have here" She said as she walked to one of the cupboards. She tiptoed a little to reach it, and oh god... she revealed a tiny bit of her butt cheek... I looked down to avoid looking, but rotter John was staring. I sat down beside him, and kicked his foot under the table.

"What?" He turned to me.

"Stop doing that!"

"Huh?" Vicky turned around.

"I was just telling John he should come to his house more often, and fill up his cabinets with food" I lied.

"Yeah I should" John said.

"Okay, that's a good idea too, but you should also have lots of these" She held up a box of noodles.

"Oh yeah, old noodles, but not expired" John giggled.

"Anyway, I can make these with other spices I see here" She smiled.

"Good" I nodded.

It was very awkward to watch her make dinner for John and me while she was naked covered with a tiny towel only, but I suppose she was very innocent to notice. Actually I felt bad I watched her in the bathtub now that she prepared dinner for us; that was very nice of her. John and I washed the dishes afterwards, and then we went to sleep. I was ready to forget about that night.

The next day we all woke up very early except for Vicky. We wanted to have everything planned to go pick up Paul, and bring him with us without being noticed. Things were very uncomfortable with John and me since I saw enough the night before. It sounds so creepy it makes me shiver...errr the night before. Ringo noticed we were very quiet

"What's going on with you two?" He asked as he put on his blazer.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked as I continued to put on my shoes without looking up at him.

"You've been all quiet since we woke up. John never shuts his mouth. You two had a fight or something?"

John and I exchanged looks before John spoke first.

"Is Vicky still sleeping?" He asked

"Yeah, she is" Ringo replied.

"Well, last night George and I-"

"Hey John!? Why do you think you can talk?" I frowned.

"Because I have a mouth duh! Anyway, I masturbated while I spied on Vicky in the shower, and so did George, but you can't tell Paul about this, right Ringo?" John said.

"You two disappoint me a lot!" Ringo was grossed out.

"In my defense, it was an accident" I said.

"Don't even bother lying" John chuckled. "The doors were open, Ringo. We couldn't help it"

"It's your house" Ringo shrugged his shoulders. "You built it like that. As a matter of fact, that is not my business. We've got to decide who's going back in town to pick up Paul, and we have to decide now"

"John should go" I suggested.

"Why me?!" He squealed.

"Because I don't want to be any near you at the moment" I laughed.

"Very funny, Harrison. Why don't YOU go?"

"Because people can recognize me!"

"Oh, and I'm invisible?"

"Not with that extra weight" I snorted

"Listen, Hazza, I-"

"STOP IT!" Ringo screamed. John and I giggled.

"I'll go pick up Paul" He glared at both of us. "I'll be back as soon as I can" He said before he walked out.

"It gets easier with time" John burst out laughing once Ringo was gone.

"Indeed. A classic that never fails to work" I laughed.

"I could have gone with him, but, you know, I didn't want to" He said before he grabbed a newspaper, and sat down on the table to read it.

"Do you think maybe he'll need any help?"

"Nah. He'll be fine; he's very smart"

"John, can we forget about last night?" I got very serious.

"Oh please, get over it already" He rolled his eyes. "Vicky's hot alright? She was there naked. We walked past the bathroom. It doesn't make me feel proud, but it was the most natural thing to do. We're just humans"

"Yes, I know that, but I'm talking about the fact that she's Paul girl. Not just any other girl, PAUL'S girl"

"And he's not going to find out. Come on, it was just some wanking off. It's not like we touched her or anything" He chuckled.

"I suppose..."

"And besides it won't happen again, right? We're not living with her much longer"

"Yeah, it wasn't cheating coming from her. Still I want to forget about this, but I don't want to be in the same room as her. It's very...tempting. We can't be here much longer; you're right" I said.

"Guys..." Ringo walked in unexpectedly. "The car is not working"

"What!?" John and I exclaimed.

"I don't know much about cars, but I think something inside it broke" He swallowed. "I've been trying to find somebody to help me out there, but it seems like there isn't anybody around. I'm afraid we're going to need to postpone it"

"What? No! Ringo, we can't!" John almost ripped his own hair off.

"Ringo, Vicky- We- No! We can't be here for too long!" I exclaimed.

"It could take days..." John started sweating.

"Or weeks..." I said

"Or months" John bit on his nails

"John...stop" I sighed.

"So we're stuck here!? With a hot 15-year old?" John panted.

"John, calm down" Ringo stared at him confusedly.

"Good morning, boys" Vicky's sexy voice interrupted our argument. She stood behind us leaning against the wall. She was wearing the oversized shirt from the night before; she probably washed it in the bath. Her lips looked ticker and more reddish due to the fact that she had just woken up. Does she always wake up like a precious angel? A very sexy one...

God no... I could see her hard nipples through that shirt... not again please...

"Ringo...please fix that thing" I mumbled

John and I could barely handle it the night before, if we stayed longer, we knew it was going to be a nightmare.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ello there! sorry for the delay >.< last month was rough, but I'm back! I wanna update once a week again!

xoxo

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

112K 3K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 馃馃徎鈽笍馃挅 Ellie <3
410 99 10
Is this really happening? I can't believe it! It all started with a BeaTle sat in my kitchen! This is my life story of meeting all of The BeaTles. T...
4.1K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...