You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
๐ŸŒŸ
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
๐Ÿ’Ÿ Thank you ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
- Bonus chapter -

- 34 -

24.8K 1.3K 404
By -_Anamika_-

Quick update - because I got a very good, huge response and votes from your side.

*Check the previous chapter and vote before you read this chapter*

-×-×-×-×-

Edward Ryan's pov..

"You should go fresh up. I will have dinner. No problem" I said as I could see her tiredness just by looking at her body language.

"Ok then, I will go" she said, walking to my room. No, our room. I noticed that they had shifted things when I came back home after work. I felt happy to see her things with mine.

Mom told me to eat slowly and then got to her room to sleep. They must be very tired. I had my dinner, washed the plates and arranged it. Then I switched off the lights and walked to my room.

She was sitting on the bed nervously. When she saw me she got up.

"Diya. I'm sorry for the trouble. I will sleep here in the couch and you can use the bed. Be free and make yourself comfortable.This is your room now" I said and walked to grab my pillow.

"You can sleep here on bed. The bed is big and has enough space. It's ok. I'm comfortable too. I was just waiting for you to ask, on which side you would sleep normally" What?? I totally didn't expect this. My two ladies, mom and my wife are pro in shooting surprises and making me dumbfounded.

"Oh..Are you sure? " I asked her and she nodded.

"Ok, then" I said and showed her, my side of the bed.

"If anything you're uncomfortable, tell me" I said and laid on the bed. The light switches are to my side and after she sat on her side, I turned off the light. I had kept the balcony curtains open so that the moon light was enough to throw light in the room.

I slept, like for a while but I suddenly woke up due to no reason. I went to the washroom and walked back to the bed when I saw Diya lying there like a ball with her legs rolled up to her chest and her head down. I got to her side and could hear her soft sobs. I was shocked to see her state. I didn't know what was the reason. I went and switched on the dim light.

"Diya.. What happened? " I asked and she looked up helplessly. My heart broke then and there to see her in that state.

I kneeled down to match the height so that I can see her and asked "Diya. Is anything bothering you? Tell me. I'm getting sacred to see you like this"

She nodded a no. " Then, do you feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room? I won't say anything, tell me the truth " I asked her worried. I seriously won't have peace of mind if she says yes.

But she nodded a no. " Diya.. Please tell me" I looked her with pleading eyes.

"My...stomach is paining" she said, leaving me confused. Then, I got it and relaxed.

"Are you having menstrual cramps?" I asked her directly. I know she will not say this.

I saw her eyes widen and then she relaxed " Yes" she said and I asked her to wait.

Looking at her condition, I got that she was in severe pain. I walked to the kitchen, to get hot water mixed with cinnamon and honey. I walked back to the room and helped her get up.

"Drink this" I told and she took it but her hands were shivering. I got the glass from her hand and made her drink it.

"Is it that bad?" I asked her and she nodded a yes.

Then, I decided to try the heating pad. But, I realized that I don't have one. Definitely, I should buy one then. I took a new pair of socks from the cupboard and headed to the kitchen. I kept the rice to heat in the oven and took it out. Then, I poured it into the socks and tied it with a band. I went back to her.

"Diya. This is heating pad. It's just rice inside. Keep it there and it will soothen you pain" I said, handing it over to her. She took it and I covered her with blanket.

I sat there on the bed, resting my head back to the headrest and turned off the light waiting for her response. After, like 10 minutes she stirred and got up.

"This is really soothing. Thanks" she said, keeping the heating pad down the bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked again to tell the truth.

"Yes. I'm alright now" she said in a weak voice.

"You should have woken me up. These are common issues. I'm your husband and atleast as a doctor you could have called me" I said, worried. I don't know why she handles everything all by herself.

"I'm sorry. I thought of not disturbing your sleep and that was wrong. I'm used to this suffering every month, all these years alone" she said with watery eyes. I could say she went through a lot alone.

"You should have understood by now that I'm with you. You are not alone" I said and saw her tears.

" Don't cry. It makes me worry. I shouldn't see you in tears from now on. Will you do that for me?" I asked her and looked into her eyes.

"Yes. I will not cry. I'm really lucky to have you"

" Ok, sleep peacefully. If anything don't hesitate to wake me up. I won't take it as disturbance" I said and she nodded.

Then, she slowly lied down and after a few minutes I saw her sleeping peacefully. You said it wrong. We both are lucky to have each other, Diya. She is my world now. She already conquered my heart. Her smile, her voice, her presence everything makes me crazy.

Today, when I saw her, after her shopping. She looked really hot. She was well groomed, shiny, smooth and sexy. I couldn't find a proper adjective to describe her. I'm not a crazy teenager who wants someone physically. By knowing and talking to her for all these months one thing I found was that she cares for everyone without expecting the care in return. I want her love for me even though, if it's not physical.

// Love is not about attraction and lust. It is all about caring and trust// I just want to be her only true love♥️

-- Diya's pov..

I got up and looked around. The room was still dark. I turned to see the clock. It was 11 am. Shit!! I got down from the bed and walked to the living room searching for Ma. She wasn't there. I searched the whole house but couldn't find her. I went back to the bedroom to get my phone.

My eyes caught the item next to my phone. It was the heating pad. I looked at it and yesterday's events came flooded in my mind. I'm lucky to have you. That was the last thing I said before sleeping. I really meant that. He could have just consoled me or kept quiet but he took care of me. He was there with me until I felt comfortable. He's really a great husband.

I came out of my thoughts when I got a message from him. I unlocked my phone to see messages and calls from Rahul, Ma, Ryan and Divya. God!! I opened Ma's message first to know about her whereabouts. She had mentioned that she had some important order coming in the florist shop and had to go back urgently. I replied to her and then opened Ryan's message.

- I had to go early today and
Mom had some urgent work. I dropped her at the airport
I have kept breakfast in the dining. Make sure to finish it. (8.10 am)
- Are you fine now? ( 9.30 am)
- Are you there? ( 11.10 am)

- yes. I woke up at 11. I'm fine now. Don't worry about me.

- Go and have something. I will be back in an hour.

- ok

I didn't want to pester him by asking questions like why is he coming back early etc. I took a hot shower to reduce my body pain and then reheated the food and had. Later, I called Rahul and informed him that I would come tomorrow. I kept the call, when I heard the door bell. I opened the door to see Ryan.

"Are you feeling better?" He came closer and asked with concern.

"I'm alright now" I said as he relaxed his shoulders and walked to our room.

"Diya. I know this is sudden but I have to go to London for 5 days. I have a conference to attend. I decided to go, on the day before the conference but, they called me prior as they want my help with a surgery" he said, pulling out the suitcase.

"You are leaving now?" I asked him in shock. I was still processing the information.

"Yes. You can manage staying alone right?"

" Uhmm..Yes. If anything I will call Linda and John" I said to him but it was like I was saying that to myself. I have never stayed alone.

After 15 mins, he packed all and was ready to go. He walked to the door without looking at me and I walked behind him. Hey man!! you are supposed to look at me. We aren't going to meet for five days straight.

He suddenly turned and I bumped my head on his chest.

"Oops. Sorry. I was just thinking" I said looking up and moved a step back. He closed his eyes and straightened a bit. I didn't why and again opened his eyes to look at me.

"We could talk over the phone. If anything call John or Linda. Eat properly and take care. Ok?" He asked, leaning a bit forward at my eye level and said.

"Sure. Take care for yourself too and sleep on time"

" Ok. Then, bye" he said, looking at me for like five seconds and turned to walk out.

"Bye" I said, like whispering. He didn't wait to hear me and left. Why am I felling like something is piercing my heart?

-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Precap - I missed you badly like everyday was like a hell for me. Guess who?

Hope you liked the chapter

This is the first time, I'm asking you this 😝. Follow my account for regular updates (only if you like my book)

Next update - Wednesday.

~ 1701 words ~ ( unedited ) I'm studying for exams. In between that I'm finding time to write this. So, it's not edited. Sorry if you find any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 89.7K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
57.3K 3.1K 36
Hi guys, lets get into the love story of a arrogant and short tempered police officer who fell in love with straight forward doctor....๐Ÿ’œ Highest ran...
71.2K 5.6K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...
1.1M 72K 138
When does a hero becomes villian ? If he felt something important is snatching from him what he can do for saving his love ? Anything, which can ev...