My Only One

exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 35

559 41 72
exxangel

Author's Pov : 

"Who Killed him yeol?" 

"Zi Shen Wu, your Uncle" 

Baekhyun's chest felt heavy as Chanyeol's words registered in his brain which was already about to malfunction. Again someone got hurt and the person who hurt them was related to him. First Sehun and now Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun gulped, all the air was knocked out from his lungs. There was a sudden bitterness in his mouth. He felt like he was about to drown in the pool of his family's sins. Does Kris know? Does his cousin know that his father is a murderer? 

"He doesn't" 

Tearing Baekhyun away from his thoughts Chanyeol who read the effect of his words on the smaller face pulled him closer and rubbed his back in a soothing way as if sending a message that what Baekhyun was thinking is not at all right. Yeah, so what Shen Wu is Baekhyun's uncle? Baekhyun has nothing to do with him or any of these psychos he has in his family. 

"Why would Uncle Shen kill Park Shin Joo? What's the reason behind it?" Baekhyun pulled himself away from the warm embrace as he craned his head up to stare at his boyfriend. "You...Why?" 

Chanyeol sighed, still encasing Baekhyun in his arms, brushing away the few strands that fell over his forehead Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't know. I don't even know why he left me behind" 

Chanyeol reminisces that snowy night when he lost his closest person after Baekhyun. His father and mother Leena who loved him as his own. They were going towards the airport, with Leena in the driver seat, his father Park Shin Joo on the passenger seat while him on the back smiling softly as he gazed at the snow from the Car's window. 

Chanyeol wasn't happy when Leena told him that she would follow them later as she has a business deal to sign. His father who sulked at her for three whole days made her promise to join as soon as possible. Chanyeol loved their bond. He may not be Leena's biological son but she truly taught him and his father the true meaning of family and that a good relationship is above blood. 

"Loey Baby, make sure you enjoy it okay? I will follow you both as soon as I finished my last meeting hmm" 

Leena's voice was soft as she smiled at him from the rearview mirror. Chanyeol nodded silently before turning his attention outside the window again. Chanyeol wasn't much of a talker as he still felt shy and closed off around people. 

"You do not worry. Loey is a well-behaved child and I will make sure he enjoyed his time well" 

Shin Joo, Chanyeol's father winked at his son while Leena shook her head before raising a brow. 

"I don't have to worry about him more like he has to take care of you big baby" 

His father gawked at his wife as she giggles at his funny expression. 

"How could you say that. I can take care of myself just fine" 

Chanyeol's lips twitch upwards which didn't go unnoticed by Leena who grinned at him. Chanyeol knows how much Leena loves to tease his father who would always sulk like a baby. 

One moment they all were smiling and laughing, teasing each other and the next second there was a loud shattering sound, a few screams and then everything went silent. 

Everything was paining, Chanyeol specs were broken as they lay beside him while he himself whimpered on the side. He had somehow rolled down the road and quite at a distance from the Car that now stood struck against a huge tree, the doors were broken and the glass was shattered. It was kinda blurred for him to stare at the destructive sight. His head was spinning and somehow dizzy. He could hear voices but they were out of his reach. 

His full form was trembling as a sharp pain shot through his skull and arms. He choked on a sob and somehow got a hold of his glasses and put them on. 

When the view before him got somehow clear he could figure out three figures beside the car talking among themselves. Chanyeol could see a man in a suit but the other two not that much. When Chanyeol's gaze finally found his parents, they were unconscious, still in the car against the headboard with blood pooling out from their sides. 

Some men came out of nowhere; they dragged his father out and dropped him on the ground just like how Chanyeol was lying. 

"Son of a Bitch!" 

One Man kicked his father and cursed at him, waves of hatred oozing from him in every way. Chanyeol wanted to move but the pain on his arms was denying his needs. Chanyeol let out a silent cry as those men brought a few gallons of liquid and started to pour it over the car. 

"You wanted to destroy me, didn't you? Well, this is your punishment. I won't have mercy on you as well" 

"Jaesuk stop. It's enough. Now let's finish it quickly, the police will arrive soon" The man in blue stopped the man in Grey as they both took their steps back and let the men do what they were doing. 

Chanyeol's eyes went wide as his little finger tried to grasp his mother who was still in the car. He wanted to reach out and save her but the pain grew intense making him groan and his vision blurred with tears. 

"You should leave Jae Suk. You being here won't be good. I will manage from here" 

The two men left, the sound of tires vanishing but the man in blue stayed rooted over his spot still staring blankly. 

Before he could scream, there were footsteps coming closer towards him, they stopped just a few inches away from him. 

Chanyeol choked on a sob as the man in blue raised his hand and grasped his neck. 

"Little bitch you are still alive" The man's voice pierced through Chanyeol who starred back with bloodshot eyes. "You are still young, younger than my son. Oh, how sad that your parents are going to die but don't worry I won't kill a child. Your father spared my child years ago so now I'm sparing his child as well. Too bad he didn't spare my wife so I won't spare either" 

Chanyeol struggled in his hold, his eyes turning red as he saw Leena's eyes blinking. Chanyeol's face was already stained with tears but watching Leena's gaze falling over him through the car made his heart crack. Her lips moved but as soon as she tried to call him the car caught fire and there was a loud explosion as the car exploded and flames of red burst out. The man in blue laughed and turned towards Chanyeol who was unblinking and frozen. 

"You are as weak as your father crying pathetically" 

Chanyeol's head felt dizzy again, black spots appeared before him, his ears were ringing from the loud voice of sirens and before he knew it he was already falling into a state of Darkness. 

Baekhyun blinked, as a hand brushed his cheeks. He didn't know he was crying as he tears his gaze away from the wall and towards Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol who was surprised to see Baekhyun crying cupped his cheeks and wiped the few tears that flush his boyfriend's cheeks. His nose was red as he sniffed which made Chanyeol's heart clench. 

Within a second the smaller jumped in his arms causing him to fall back and caught him tightly with a gasp. Baekhyun's sobs filled the quiet cabin while Chanyeol who was holding onto him pulled the smaller closer in his arms letting him find the reassurance that he wanted. 

"I'm here" Chanyeol whispered against Baekhyun's ears as he gently kissed the crown of his head. Chanyeol's heart filled with warmth as someone was crying for him that someone understood his pain, his suffering. 

"Y-You are here" Baekhyun's voice cracked as he buried his face in between Chanyeol's neck and shoulder and let his tears stain Chanyeol's hoodie

To calm him down Chanyeol whispered sweet nothings beside Baekhyun's ears but his little fist clenched around the taller's hoodie, not ready to leave his embrace yet. 

"Chanyeol, why does it hurt?" Baekhyun croaked, leaning his head against Chanyeol's shoulder as he took a shaky breath. 

Chanyeol who worriedly stared at his boyfriend pulled a bit back. "Where does it hurt? Baek look at me" 

Baekhyun shook his head and took a hold of Chanyeol's palm against his heart. "Here, it hurts here" Baekhyun points towards his heart before letting another set of tears flush his cheek. 

Chanyeol pulled his palm back and raised it once again to wipe Baekhyun's tears away who leaned into his touch. Leaning down Chanyeol kissed his forehead, pulling him closer to his chest he let his lips descend over his close eyelids and then over his cheeks which have turned red.

 This person before him was strong yet so fragile that Chanyeol's heart leaps as soon as his eyes lay on him. His smile was his favorite but his tears were like someone was stabbing him again and again. All those years Chanyeol really regretted not staying back in Korea with Baekhyun. He regretted ever leaving this small bundle behind who made his heart melt again, who evoked all the emotions which he had buried years ago under his cold facade. Before this person Chanyeol felt like an Open book, he felt worthy, he felt like he can love and live again. 

Without further hesitation, Chanyeol leaned down taking Baekhyun's lips in his in a soft, slow, gentle kiss. Baekhyun responded back as quickly as they just stayed in the same position not caring about the passing time or the icy weather of the night. Chanyeol held Baekhyun in his arms like he was his most precious thing. Baekhyun hasn't responded to his confession yet but Chanyeol in his heart knows that it won't take long. As Chanyeol said he would wait, he doesn't care however long it would take but he won't ever leave his only one behind again. Not ever again. 

None of them were able to stop themselves, as both seated wrapped in each other's arms. Their holds tighten as soon as they pull apart breathing in and out, as both hearts beat loudly as if they could feel the other presence. 

"Better?" Chanyeol pulled away to look at the shorter male. 

"Yes, Come Back," Baekhyun said, pulling the taller forward and breathing in his scent. 

Chanyeol smiled softly letting the smaller to lay a soft kiss over his cheeks at the same time caressing his scalp to ease the tension.

"Yeol" 

"Hmm" 

"What happened after the accident?" Baekhyun pulled away a bit, immediately missing the warmth but he had to control himself. "Most importantly how did you become an Agent?" 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and thought of that night when he met the person who changed his fate into good. 

Chanyeol sat in an Office, wooden chairs, a wooden table basically everything was made of wood except the Glassdoor and the window. Chanyeol stared blankly at his hands while a bulky man walked back and forth behind him. 

He heard a sigh before the said man returned back to his seat on the big leather chair. 

"What's your name?" 

Chanyeol tried to speak but as if his voice was swallowed down his throat. 

"How old are you?" 

The man sighed again like he had given up. 

Suddenly there was a Knock and the bulky man got up from his seat letting in another woman who looked like she was in her mid-40s. 

Chanyeol didn't look up nor did he move, if someone saw him like this they would feel like he was a statue. 

"See, I'm trying to talk to him but he isn't speaking. Honey that's why you are needed here" 

The woman's appearance was quite neat, her features were soft unlike the bulky man while her voice was soothing as she sat beside Chanyeol observing him carefully. 

"He is in shock. He was in an accident wasn't he?" 

"Yes, both parents died in a Car explosion" 

"When did they brought him here" 

"Just a few hours ago" 

The two people kept talking in hushed voices as if Chanyeol was deaf. He may have lost his voice but not his ears. Gulping down the anxiety, Chanyeol for the first time raised his head and looked straight at the woman with dead eyes catching her off guard before turning back again in the same position as earlier. 

The woman bit her lips and turned towards her husband who watched the interaction between them. 

"We should give him some time"

 The woman smiled, as she brought her phone out and called someone. The voice of another young man made the woman's eyes lit up. 

"Luhan Baby, come in to your dad's office" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Was planning to make this Chapter Long as well but I got busy 😭

Today was my sister-in-laws Baby shower, got no time to even edit what I wrote. Please spare me 😢

Anyways I promise to give more in the Next Chapter. ❤

Thankyou for reading 🌹

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3K 257 36
Dream was an outlaw. Running from the guards, stealing, and being a general problem was just an everyday occurrence. He loved the rush of adventure a...
572K 44.1K 100
❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was killing people with her smile, fell in l...
14K 434 10
Growing up together in Galar leads many to newfound adventures. Growing up among the trio of a hunter, a champion, and a regional professor, now that...
59.9K 4.7K 83
Island Legends Book 2 Island Legends is an epic fantasy adventure series set in a galaxy reeling from devastating wars, filled with countless alien s...