Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

4. Well Hello Neighbor!

384 15 0
By MoonlitGrace

Anne Hathaway as Laura (character details in the later chapters!)

Finally what you had been waiting for (if you had been)... Olivia's P.O.V!

Olivia's P.O.V

When I saw Aiden for the first time in the class, I thought, "Random idiot like the others!"

When I saw him with that Amelia, I thought, "Fucking predictable player making out with the slutty queen bitch!"

When I saw him in the lawn before he opened his mouth, I was like, "Why is Mr. Popular out here?"

Now when he was done speaking along with the stupid promise he made, I was thinking nothing. I was just looking for a big enough brick to throw on his face to stop his blabber.

After that, he sat there beside me the whole time, not saying a thing. I didn't mind the silence as I put on the earphones again. He kept glancing at me, while he sat quietly and had his lunch.

"Sitting here on my head isn't going to make me say things you wanna hear!" I said at last. I am so not used to a player sorta guy like him sitting with me alone, disturbing my personal space.

 "But it is at least making you speak!" He said as he winked at me. Ugh that little-

The bell rang as I finally got an excuse to get away. "Don't forget about the bet!" He called from behind. 

"Oh I don't think you will let me!" I shot back. I heard his laugh as I got away.

 His laugh sounded nice, quite cute actually- SHUT UP!

 What the heck am I even thinking?! I just hate it when these fucking stupid hormones who budge in the most weird situations! UGH!

I was glad I didn't have to bear with him for the rest of the classes. The last period was English, the only period I didn't mind attending. I was an English major since I loved how it did not force me to go to sleep.

As I entered, the class was already full. I quietly walked to the end row. It was a full joined row of four chairs. I saw a guy was already seated there. It was Noah Wilson, the BFF of that jackass Aiden.

I knew him already... through the school blog!

 He had wheatish skin with brown hair and grayish brown eyes. He looked quite cute and didn't seem dumb like the rest of them.

I sat down beside him. He looked at me for a second. I think I heard him gasp as he quickly shook it away and gave me a small smile.

Weird...

 I smiled back as I took out my notebook. He got back to his phone as he texted someone. I looked around as I realized that the teacher was late. I plugged in my earphones. Suddenly I felt Noah shift away, on my other side as somebody else dropped a bag beside me as they sat down.

My eyes trailed up as they widened up and then quickly turned into narrow slits as I stared at him angrily. Yep, It had to be Aiden! I love my luck! 

Underline the sarcasm with a dark black marker. 

He smirked as he saw me. I glared at him while he just winked. I realized what brought this idiot here. 

I looked at Noah, as he looked away and started staring at his phone, ignoring my murderous glare. Not only these two were here in my private bubble, but they had already earned the eyes of almost the whole class. The others were just staring at me, maybe trying to figure out who I was while the girls just glared at me. 

"Take them away! I seriously don't want them ladies, you can have them happily!" I screamed internally. I groaned angrily as I banged my head lightly on the desk. 

"Umm you okay Olivia?" Noah asked, looking concerned. "No!" I groaned. I heard Aiden giggle as I shot him a look.

Noah gave me an apologetic look, I smiled wearily. At least someone was not out there to make my life a living hell!

Suddenly the teacher walked in as he started the class. But this time, I couldn't even enjoy this class with Aiden constantly nagging me. At last the period ended. I rushed out quickly, not wanting to indulge in any unwanted conversation. 

I was suddenly stopped by Amelia and her minions. I rolled my eyes as she blocked my way. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are lady?!" She sneered as she eyed me from top to bottom. 

"Seriously Amelia? Is that your best one?" I taunted her. 

She came closer to me as she whispered, "Don't you even dare to own Aiden and Noah! Anyways, you are way out of their league! Just look at yourself! You can never be one they want, just dream on!" 

I just stood there with my arms crossed. Some people had stopped, looking at the unfolding drama. I just stood up straight as I said, "You done? Then please back off, I don't want people to get the wrong thoughts!"

She stood there in shock, while the others gasped. I just walked past them, as I saw Noah and Aiden standing there too. They saw what happened, it was clear from their expressions. Noah looked shocked, while the playboy idiot just smirked, looking impressed. 

I rolled my eyes as I got to my car. "You drive?" I heard Aiden say. 

"Yes! Welcome to the twenty first century old man!" I shot back as I sat inside. I saw them get in a car. I quickly drove out. As I kept driving, I saw their car following me. "That bitch!" I mumbled. I avoided him as I drove to my house.

When I stopped and parked in my driveway, I saw that he had followed me till here and parked in front of the opposite house. That is when I lost it.

I stormed out my car on to their car as I burst out, "Are you following me?" 

Aiden and Noah looked at my car for a second as they looked back at me. They quickly looked at each other as Noah exclaimed, "Holy fuck!" Suddenly those two burst out laughing, holding their stomachs. 

"Which bug invaded your brains now weirdos?!" I asked in annoyance. "Oh my god! I can't believe it!" Noah said between his laughs. 

"K SHUT UP!" I screamed suddenly. They got quiet in an instant, but kept grinning, stifling their laughs. 

"Now, what the fuck is wrong?" I asked as I crossed my arms. Aiden walked up to me as he smirked and whispered, "Seems like you too want me to know you!" 

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Noah came from behind as he explained, "Let me Olivia! You see, we are your new neighbors!" 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed in horror. "Jeez lady! Get a fucking hold of your fucking high volume!" Aiden said, as he covered his ears, but keeping up that annoying grin.

"But... but Austin lives here!" I stuttered. "Austin... my cousin!" Noah shrugged as he smiled at me.

Of course! But UGH! I wanted to strangle these two grinning idiots!

I just shook my head as I sighed, "Fine! But don't you dare disturb me!" Aiden raised up his hands, "No chance princess! Why would I disturb you dear neighbor?" He pouted. That brat! That look only said that I am going to win the bet and make your life living hell!

"Well bye then Olivia!" Noah said, breaking the awkward tension. I nodded as I walked away. I rushed in my house as I slammed the door. 

I saw Laura walk out the kitchen, with a spatula in one hand as she looked at me and asked sweetly, "What is it?"

"Remember that fucking playboy, egoistical, smirking idiot Aiden Blake?" I breathed heavily.

She nodded, "Yes? What about him?"

"That fuckboy is my neighbor!" I sighed. She widened her eyes as she grinned and exclaimed, "Holy Shit!"

Hey guys! Wassup???

Anyways, how was this P.O.V?? I know it was not much, but I can't give out anymore, since it would spoil the scenario...

Anyways, for those of you wondering who Laura is, don't worry since I will reveal the details in the coming chapters!

BTW, I know is wattpad 101 cliche of having them as neighbors but it was like... I don't know tbh! Maybe this would bring much of the plot on a smooth way... not saying (actually typing) anymore!

Anyways... Aiden needs to keep his distances near with Olivia if he wants to find out anything! ;)

What about Noah? Well, Olivia didn't hate him to the core! What about you???

There is a lot to come readers! Hope you are enjoying till now :)

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
135K 5.7K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
4.7K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...