The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 37

441 42 134
By thelavishwriter

Author's POV.

Aurora opened the door to see Zayn, towering her petite figure.

"You? What are you doing here? Who let you in first of all?" Aurora attacked Zayn with questions.

"I wanna talk," he said with a stone face.

"There's nothing to talk," she said sternly as she crossed her arms across her chest.

'Well, I have something," said Zayn as he ditched her and went in.

"Excuse me? Get out. Now," she said.

"I'll surely if you listen to me first," he said sternly, yet calmly, emphasizing each word.

"Fine, What?" she asked rudely.

"Well, you don't have any right to talk rudely or slap Zira like you've done. She's my friend and she'll always be with me. If you think no one would ever ask you anything, then you've mistaken Ms. Wilson, I would," he said.

When she was about to talk, "I'm not done yet,"he shouted. She flinched a bit and took a step back but soon she composed herself.

"How can you slap her and say that she's trying to seduce me? You know nothing about her! She's been there with me for years! I just can't take it if you talk like that to her. I said that I don't love you, can't you leave me alone? Or are you that desperate? I don't think that it's her who was trying to seduce me, but it was yo-"before completing his sentence, she slapped him hard across his face, shutting him.

"Get out of my fucking house! Now!" she yelled, with tears streaming down her face.

Zayn was taken back by her sudden outburst. He was angered to his peak cause she slapped him. He was about to retort back, but his raging eyes immediately softened as soon as he saw tears streaming down her pale face. She looked petite in front of his gigantic figure. He let out a deep sigh, calmed himself and left the place.

Kate came home to see Zayn marching out. She rushed to see Aurora with tears in her eyes.

"What happened Aurora? Did that bastard say anything?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"That stupid bitch told all lies to Zayn and sent him here. He said all cruel words to me without even asking me what actually happend. Zira played the victim role and made me the villain here! How could he trust her? I hate him! I hate that bastard!" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Kate's blood boiled seeing her like this. She immediately called Ryan

"Hey Kate, alright?" asked Ryan in a usual friendly manner.

"I swear to Holy Jesus, I'd fucking kill your fucking friend," she said, very calm yet in a dangerous tone.

"Hang on, hang on a minute. Who exactly are you gonna kill?" asked Ryan, perplexed.

"Zayn fucking Evans." she yelled through the phone.

"Calm, down woman. Tell me what happened first," he asked.

"Aurora slapped Zira cause she spoke rubbish about her. But that bitch played the victim role and twisted the whole drama. She potrayed Aurora to be at fault, but actually that fucking bitch was at fault. And your idiotic friend came here and spoke cruel words to my crazy doe and she's now crying which gives me more than enough reasons to kill Zayn," she finished her ramble.

"Please be calm Kate. Listen, Zayn was just confused. He wouldn't have meant anything he said to Aurora. Don't worry, I'd handle this." he assured Kate and hung up.

Ryan's POV.

Is Zayn crazy or acting like one?
He already screwed up things wonderfully and where did he get the nerve to do this again?
How am I gonna make it right? I should talk to him or else Kate would possibly kill him.

He said that he's unsure of his feelings, but for how long?

I went to his mansion and saw him in his room.

"Hey." he said.

"Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. Don't pretend that you don't know," I said slightly mad.
I mean who was he kidding?

"If it is about Aurora, then I don't wanna talk." he said.

"You went to her house and said stupid things to her without even asking what actually happend. Even back at Paris you said that she doesn't mean anything to you and everything you've done was for revenge.
Seriously, revenge Zayn?" I asked as I was fuming.

"I wasn't lying at that time." he said, adding fuel to my rage.

"You want me to believe this? It's rubbish Zayn! Everyone knows that you love her other than you!
I saw the love in your eyes whenever you talk about her. The way you smile like a lunatic when you are with her proves how much you are whipped for her you moron. Your eyes sparkle whenever you just look at her. She brings out the best in you! You don't understand her worth Zayn! You just don't get how lucky your ass is, cause she loves you too. Aren't these enough? Enough for you to accept your love for her!" I screamed at him.

"Fine! You are right. I love her! Enough?" he asked with tears brimming in the corner of his eyes.

"Then why did you do that Zayn? Saying stupid words to the person you love, just to hurt her?"I asked softly.

"My intention was never to hurt her. I could never really do that. Never. I can't see her hurt. It kills me. But I have to do this." he said as he wiped his tears.

"Why should you do this? You are clearly hurt and still why should you do this?" I asked.

It hurted me to see him cry.

"I still can't get over my past. What if I end up like my brother? What if I can't make her happy? What if I am not the one for her? What if she leaves me too? I am not saying she's not good enough for me, but what if I am not good enough for her? I can't take any of it," he said.

"Your past is your past. Don't confuse it with your present. Your brother was your past and Aurora is your present. And Aurora loves you too much to leave you," I said comfortingly.

"You don't know. I'm addicted to her and it's dangerous. Extremely dangerous. She's making me feel things which I've never felt before. Everything seems so new and good to me. Her smile, her bickerings and most importantly her presence. I won't be able to take it if she leaves me," he said with tears welling up again in his eyes.

"I promise you that she won't leave you. Trust me. Go and talk your heart to her." I said.

"No. I can't. Not after what all I said. I can't even look at her face," he said.

"I can't see you hurt. Try to understand Zayn," I pleaded.

"I can't do anything about this.Time has to give it's answers. But one thing for sure is my love for her. I am so in love with her."he said, chuckling through his tears.

There was no use of talking to him now. He thinks that Aurora will leave him.
He doesn't even want to tell his past to her.
I can't blame him. He lost someone very precious, because of love.
And that is why he's afraid of it.
He had lost so many things in life. But I won't let him lose Aurora. I could never let his happiness leave him again.
Cause I know that she is the only person who can bring back all his lost happiness.
I have to explain things to Aurora and make her understand him.
I should talk about this to Harry.
I called him and waited for him to attend.

"Alright, mate," he said.

" Harry where are you? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just now spoke with Aurora saying that I have an important thing to talk about," he said.

"Important thing?" I questioned.

"Someone has to tell Zayn's past to her. I know Zayn won't tell. So I decided to tell it myself. Zayn is just afraid of his past. I wanna make Aurora understand that he is the one for her and how much they both love each other," he said.

"Great! That's exactly what I've been thinking," I said as I chuckled.

"Your lazy ass will only keep thinking," he said as he chuckled as well.

"Alright smartass, when are you gonna talk to her?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. As tomorrow is a Sunday and a day off!"he said.

"Alright, call me after meeting her."I said.

"Sure."he said as he hung up the call.

I hope everything goes well.

______________________________________________

AN

How was this chapter?
What do you all feel about Zayn?
What about Aurora?

Most of them said that they liked Zarora's ship and not Rarora. Why not guys??😆😆

Kindly drop your valuable comments about the characters. Individual thoughts about the lead characters. It would help a lot.

I don't understand why people read my story without commenting and voting?

Kindly drop your votes and comments.

I want comments about the leads individually, from atleast 3 readers.

I won't post the next chapter until I recieve the above mentioned comments.

So, please comment about the characters to get the next chapter.

Happy Sunday!

Love, Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.5K 26
Colette: My boyfriend Zac thinks I accidentally crushed on him with a steaming cup of coffee which lead to our many chance encounters that made him r...
104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...