Creepypasta Brother x Sister...

By Sherlock1517

Hi everyone I'm Sherlock! I read a book kind of like this one and got really inspired! (Thank you) The art I'... More

Jason The Toymaker
Candypop
The Puppeteer
Laughing Jack
Jeff the Killer.
Jason The Toymaker and Candypop.
Ben Drowned
Laughing Jack
Ticci Toby
E.J
Creepypasta
Jason The Toymaker
Puppeteer
Consideration...
Jeff The Killer
Masky
Creepypasta (again) (not sorry)
Jason The Toymaker
Jeff The Killer
Ticci Toby
Uhh...Guys...
I'M BACK EVERYONE!!
BEN_DROWNED
Creepypasta in general.
Jeff the Killer.
Jason The Toymaker
Bloody Painter
Homocidal Liu.
Laughing Jack
Puppeteer
Jeff The Killer
Jason part two.
The Puppeteer.
Jeff The Killer
Jeff The Killer
Candypop
BloodyPainter
Jason The ToyMaker
Jeff The Killer
Eyeless Jack
Jeff The Killer
Homicidal Liu
Candypop.
Puppeteer.
Laughing Jack
Jason The Toymaker.
Nathan The Nobody.

The Puppeteer

1.6K 42 4
By Sherlock1517

The Puppeteer's Point of View:

  I'm on my way to claim another doll. I've been too busy working to...update my supplies. Oh well! As I go to the house my latest is in, I over hear something. Is that...crying from somewhere else?? I'll investigate later, but first...

  Third Person View:

  As The Puppeteer was doing his work, little Y/N was sobbing away. Only (pick any age below seven) and hating the world. That's when she heard a sound. A little tiny knock at her window. The young girl opened it. It was a grey colored man with shinning gold eyes. The little girl gasped. The man offered her his hand, and with a concerning lack of hesitation, she took it. The man smiled, and off she went.

  Once the two got to his workplace. The Puppeteer sat the girl down on his small couch. "Stay here while I get everything set up for you ok?", he asked. The little girl nodded. After that, The Puppeteer went on to set up a room. One small bed, a place for clothes, a little workplace, and a small, simple dollhouse he'd made to go with some of his dolls. Once The Puppeteer returned, the little girl was sound asleep.

  The Puppeteer's Point of View:

  I saw the tiny girl sound asleep for what seemed to be the first time in quite awhile for her. I sighed, poor thing. I lifted her up, and took her to her new room, in her new home. I'm not so sure what had happened, but I was attached to her the moment I saw her. Maybe it was some sort of mothering, or brothering instinct, but I was going to take care if this girl. I will be, the adult she can look up to.

(A/N I'm doing a double upload on this day! Enjoy people! And have a wonderful, and enjoyable day.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...