Heartless

By Butterfl3

The story never ends Under Heavy Editing (UHE) More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Status Page
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Poll
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠSURPRISE SPECIAL๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Confession...
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 4

14.2K 478 1.1K
By Butterfl3

WHAT 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! I'm so dramatic...
Sabito stepped out of the house with (Y/n) and Hageshi.
"So speed was it?" (Y/n) asked.
"Yes, I need to get faster." Sabito answered. All of a sudden (Y/n) flashed and she was right in a tall tree staring down at him.
"Let training begin." (Y/n) said simply. "You will try to jump up onto this branch, if you can't you will have to run up and down the he mountain, at full speed." Sabito just gapped at this, hw was he supposed to do this? He tried and failed miserably, which he knew he would have to run up and down the mountain now. "Just to be sure you run at full speed, I shall run with you." (Y/n) said hopping down from the branch. Sabito lightened up at this and got ready to train.
(Timeskip)
Sabito was ready to die, it'd been about 3 hours since they'd started, and he'd run on this mountain 5 times. He was tired and wanted to lay down and die.
"Don't give up, try again." (Y/n) said simply. Sabito started to get frustrated and wanted to be done this. "Calm your breathing, and jump." Sabito calmed down and took in a deep breath, he felt his muscles contracting, and he jumped. He actually made it, but he couldn't keep his balance and fell to the ground. He ended up falling on his back. (Y/n) visibly flinched watching this, and knew the air got knocked out of his lungs. She hopped down effortlessly and went next to him. He was struggling to get up but (Y/n) just put his head on her lap.
"Relax you did well today, but later you'll have to jump form branch to branch, this'll help you get faster." (Y/n) said gently. Sabito swore he was looking at an angel, the sun made it look like there was a halo on her head. Her hear was swaying in the wind and she had a gentle smile on her face. And for once it was genuine and her eyes held a minuscule amount of kindness. She caressed his scar gently he blushed.
"Don't you think it's hideous?" Sabito asked.
(Y/n) just shook her head, "Of course not, your scar shows how manly you are." She teased. She didn't know why but she didn't want to see him downhearted. She caressed it again but heat came out of his mouth she didn't expect....

he

moaned

(Y/n) looked at him and he was blushing heavily, "My scar is sensitive." (Y/n) was trying desperately not to blush but was failing, so she decided to tease him.
"Ara ara sabito-kun, anything you want to tell me~?" (Y/n) cooed. He blushed and was making incoherent noises. Sabito could see the mischief in her eyes, then she caressed his scar again. He bit his lip to hold back a moan. (Y/n) kept caressing it until he couldn't help it and let out a moan. (Y/n) let out a small giggle, melting his heart.
"Ara ara~naughty." (Y/n) cooed. Sabito was ready to die of embarrassment, "Sleep, I know you're tired."
She kissed his forehead, adding onto the burning on his cheeks, when he fell asleep into a peaceful slumber. "Sleep well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.1K 24
[๐™ธ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
72.7K 894 122
โ†ชA few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
20.4K 423 16
Ephemeral Adj. -Lasting for a very short time Kimetsu No Yaiba x Reader Oneshkts [This is my first story and will be edited soon, so don't expect to...