Chapter 19

Sorry for the people who read the first chapter 18! I changed it since it sorta sucked :( I recommend you read it so that you understand whats going on in this chapter! :)
Back to story
After the fiasco with the twins (Y/n) has felt weirded out...
"Why would he say that?" (Y/n) wondered jumping from roof to roof. She was going to see The trio of idiots as she calls them. Last she asked they had an off day today, and went to a hot spring.
(Y/n) found them splashing each other in the water, when she jumped onto the rocks.
"The hell are you three doing?" (Y/n) smiled. They all looked up at (Y/n), when huge smiles spread across their faces seeing her.
But... but she saw through it... there was something beneath those smiles...
(Y/n) just shrugged it off... for now
"We were just enjoying our day off!" Makomo smiled. (Y/n) hummed and looked at the other two...
She noticed their ripped muscles from training, and water/sweat was dripping down their abs. (Imagen that for a sec ;)) She felt her face getting hot and touched it.
"Why is my face hot... am I sick?" (Y/n) wondered. Though the three idiots did notice her blush and smirked lightly before returning o smiling.
"Well I came to say goodbye, I'm going on a mission for a quite a while." (Y/n) said like it was nothing. The three in the water didn't like the sound of this...
Not one bit
"Where are you going?" Giyu asked through gritted teeth.
(Y/n) wasn't an idiot she could sense their anger from miles away, but she wondered... why were they angry?
"None of your concern." (Y/n) answered flatly.
They seemed to get more angry hearing this, "The plan won't work now..."
(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at them... analyzing them.
"Well good luck!" Makomo said with an angry smile.
(Y/n) didn't stop narrowing her eyes though, she was trying to see what was really underneath those smiles. Because kami-sama knows it's not just anger...
After a while (Y/n) hummed and got up from the rock. She then felt something being tugged from her back.
She didn't notice something fell out...
When she turned around, "Where did you get those from?"
(Y/n) froze at this, "Get what?" (Y/n) sounded like she was challenging them to say something else.
But being brave Sabito asked, "Where did you get those bruises and scratches?" (Y/n) then noticed that Sabito had pulled off her haori. Her haori was hiding her torn uniform on her back, they looked like... demon claw marks.
"What demon could've hurt (Y/n)?" They wondered. The bruising was also clear on her neck...
"Nothing that concerns you." (Y/n) almost spat.
"They can't know... they couldn't have..." (Y/n) consoled herself.
"Where did you get it?" Sabito said almost in a threatening way. (Y/n) eyes only narrowed more, they'd never sent this look.
She was scowling so hard, that she could kill you just with her looks.
"Get. What." (Y/n) said lowly. She said each word lowly, now for sure challenging them to continue questioning her.
"Nothing... never mind..." Giyu covered. (Y/n) still had her guard all the way up but... what's new?
(Y/n) grabbed her haori back and started to walk away again.

"Damn it... why do those two always have to be right?!"