Chapter 2

Sabito, Giyu, and makomo were shocked to hear that this monster was (Y/n)'s father.
"You are not my father. Ubuyashiki- sama is!" (Y/n) growled. (Y/n) was moving faster than the three students could keep up with.
"Total Concentration, Breath of Wisteria, Third Form, Radiant Petal Dance." (Y/n) muttered. (Y/n) started doing an elegant dance around Kokushibo, they didn't even notice she was stabbing him with poison. When she was done she was standing in front of the students in a protective manner.
"Beautiful/Elegant/Breathtaking." Was what the three students though in sync.
"You all need to run." (Y/n) said firmly.
"Wind Breathing First Form Dust Whirlwind Storm!" A voice called out. A man with white spikey hair and scar clashed swords with Kokushibo.
"Greeting Sanemi." (Y/n) said blankly.
Sanemi quickly bowed his head in respect, "Greeting (Y/n)-sama, allow me to aid you in this battle." (Y/n) just nodded, and they ganged up on Kokushibo. But the sun was coming up and he had to retreat.
"Wow (Y/n)! That was great!" Sabito complimented. He wished that one day he could move like she just was.
"Thank you." (Y/n) said bluntly.
"It's (L/n)-sama you brat!" Sanemi growled. "Did you not tell them who you are? You always do this, you need to tell them, you deserve the utmost respect." This peeked the interest of the three students.
"Oh yeah. I'm not really a student, (L/n) (Y/n), Wisteria Pillar at your service." (Y/n) introduced. The three students immediately bowed in respect. "Stand up, it's not necessary."
"We didn't know that you were a Hashira, especially at your age." Giyu said bluntly.
Sanemi was about to scold him when, "It's quite alright, I just finished a mission when urokodaki found me." (Y/n) said nonchalantly. The students were dumbfounded by how powerful she was. "But don't worry you can keep calling me by just (Y/n). Now let's head back to urokodaki's house."
"Why didn't you tell us?" Sabito asked with the slight hint of hurt in his tone.
"It shouldn't matter." She said bluntly. "Good to see you again Sanemi."
"You too (Y/n)-sama, return soon." Sanemi said kneeling.
(Timeskip to when they get back to the hut)
"I see, I knew something about you wasn't right." Urokodaki said. They'd told him about (Y/n)'s true identity. "I've heard of you, the Wisteria Pillar, cold and secluded. But well respected among everyone in the Demon Slayer Corp. Known to be Oyakata-sama's co-leader." (Y/n) just said nothing and stared at him blankly.
"It's true I am, though most doubt it due to my age and appearance." (Y/n) said monotonously. The three students couldn't believe it a girl their age, was second to no one in strength. Even respected by Oyakata-sama himself. "But that's not important, is it true you're going to go to Final Selection Soon?" (Y/n) asked. They all nodded, "Yes we just need to cut the boulders to be allowed to go."
"I'll help you then." She said bluntly. This made them all blush for someone so important and might they add cute was going to spend time with them.
"Y-you don't need to do that (Y/n)-sama!" Makomo stuttered.
"It's fine, there's been no reports of twelve Kazuki, so I have time." (Y/n) said blankly.
They all bowed, "Thank you (Y/n)-sama." They all said in sync. She just waved them off, got up, and walked into their room. There were only three futons and each one of the futon's owners were hoping she'd choose their futon. She just laid on the one in the middle...

Giyu's Futon

Giyu felt his heart palpitate that he'd be sharing with her that night. (Y/n) took her sword off, along with her haori and folded it nicely. (Y/n) then stood up and put her thumb and pinky in her mouth and blew. A loud whistle resounded into the woods, when they heard heavy footsteps. They opened the door and a mighty wolf was towering over them.
"Calm down Hageshi, shrink back down." (Y/n) said kindly. It was the most emotion she'd shown since she'd got there. The wolf wagged it's tail and shrunk to the size of a regular wolf. Hageshi ran and jumped into (Y/n)'s arms, she caught him perfectly without breaking a sweat. He started kissing her face, making the three students kind of jealous. They didn't know that she had a pet, much less a mythical one. (Y/n) just walked back into their room and laid down on Giyu's futon. Hageshi layer at her feet on the ground, completely ignoring the other three students.
The students saw (Y/n) with her eyes closed, "She looks so peaceful." Sabito thought.
"She's beautiful." Giyu thought
"She's really cute- wait am I gay..." Makomo had a small freak out thinking if she was gay or not.
"Keep staring and Hageshi will think your planning something." (Y/n) said without opening her eyes. This surprised them, she could sense them like that. This was giving them something to strive for, her level of strength.
"Sorry (Y/n)-sama." Sabito apologized.
"It's fine just lay down." She said surpassingly gently. They laid down, "Good night you three." (Y/n) said. Giyu felt a bit awkward laying with a girl, even more someone he thought was so beautiful. "You can come closer, I won't bite." (Y/n) said with her back to him. Giyu scooted a bit closer, and he got a bit bold. He put his arm around her waist, though surprisingly she didn't shove him away. She actually scooted a bit closer to him, so that her back was against his chest.
"Surprisingly toned." (Y/n) thought. Giyu felt 2 piercing glares in his forehead, and the back of his head. He knew it was from the other 2 students. Like they were communicating telepathically they declared war for (Y/n). They knew (Y/n) wasn't really as heartless as she seemed, they were going to win her heart.
"She will be mine." They all thought in sync.