Chapter 51

This chapter is dedicated to @Lean_bestfriend ! I hope you like it!

Kiriya nervously walked around what was left of the Ubuyashiki estate, when something caught his eye.

A tattered old notebook.

He slowly bent down and picked it up, ash and rubble falling from on top of it. The journal was in rough shape, Kiriya brushing it off.

He opened it, flipping through the pages, when something caught his eye.

Taisho Era- Entry Number ####

Today I met a two boys and a girl. They seem nice...I want to touch the salmon haired boys scar. I wonder how he got it...

He flipped a few more pages

Taisho Era- Entry Number ####

Kiriya is coming along nicely in his training, I will soon gift him his very first katana.

Kiriya smiled and flipped through the chapters, before he reached the final entry.

Taisho Era- Final Entry (hopefully)

Today Muzan will be attacking and his rein will finally be over...and so will mine. I will be taking the serum Tamayo made, but I know it won't work. I'll turn human, but I'll just die, I've been alive for many many years.

Ill sacrifice myself for them.

Goodbye to whoever is reading this.

Kiriya immediately looked up in a sweat, "I need to get to them!" He thought in a panic, hearing rubble and commotion going on.

"I-I need to go!" Kiriya broke into a sprint, catching the attention of his sisters.

"Kiriya!" They we're about to go after him when a hand was set on their shoulders.

"O-Otto-San!" Their eyes widened in shock, seeing the Master of the Mansion panting for air.

Flashback

"Get on my back." They ordered, Kagaya about to protest. But (Y/n) scooped him up and brought him out of the explosion.

They gently set him on the ground, "Stay out of it."

End of flashback

(E/c) eyes slowly opened, though slits were present in them. They blinked slowly, taking in what was going on.

Multiple slayers were dead and slain, the kakushi trying to get them all before they were mutilated completely.

(Y/n) slowly got up, their body having regenerated, their head pounding with a headache.

The remaining Hashira were fighting to finish of Muzan, the sun going to rise soon.

It was blurry for a moment, the fuzziness in (Y/n)'s ears preventing her from hearing anything clearly.

Her eyes caught sight of her katana lying on the ground, her quickly grasping it in a tight grip.

Though when she saw her hand, it was scarred and aged, indicating it had worked.

Flashback

"Yes I'm sure." (Y/n) held out her arm, Urokodaki looking at her unsure. This wasn't the same girl he'd found town that day.

He sighed and nodded, taking a needle filled with a serum to turn demons back into humans.

"You know what this means dont you?" His lips were in a tight line, hoping for (Y/n) to reconsider. (Y/n) nodded firmly, Urokodaki taking a deep breath and injecting the serum into (Y/n)'s arm.

(Y/n) felt the serum go through her veins, taking a sharp intake, her entire feeling like it was on fire, her stomach turning from the sudden feeling. She nearly fell over, Urokodaki catching her.

(Y/n) grasped onto his uniform, trying to regain her footing, Urokodaki hugging her tight.

"(Y/n)...it was a true pleasure to get to know you." He muttered.

"...and I don't regret taking you home that day."

End of Flashback

The fighting slayer's eyes widened when one of Muzan's tentacles was cut off.

"Muzan Kibutsuji!" (Y/n) yelled, her once aged body feeling like it was on fire. She was reverting back to her human state, though her thousand years of being alive was catching up with her. "Your reign of terror ends here!"

Muzan laughed at (Y/n)'s threat, "You're hardly standing! I'd like to see you try."

"Total Concentration Wisteria Breathing, Final Form." (Y/n)'s sharp (e/c) eyes looked up in rage, "Seven Deadly Poisons."

Before Muzan knew it, all seven of his hearts were stabbed, poison from (Y/n)'s katana injecting into him.

(Y/n) landed behind him, her katana letting out a click for the final time.

The other Pillars rushed to help distract him, when (Y/n) felt heat on her hand.

She weakly looked behind her, the screams of demons, especially Muzan's panicked one the most prominent.

(Y/n) panted for air, smiling, knowing that he was gone.

"(Y/n)!" A voice yelled, making (Y/n) look quickly, seeing Kiriya running towards her.

"I will not die like this!" Muzan looked around in a panic, before he saw said young heir.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, before falling to their knees, something clotting in their throat. She coughed up blood, feeling herself rapidly losing strength.

(Y/n) fell onto her stomach, weakly looking up. Her vision was turning blurry, missing how Kakushi were trying to save her.

She reached a weak and wrinkled hand out, pointing to something, only for her hand to fall to the ground with a weak thud.

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly shut, but the feeling of calmness that was said to come with death didn't wash over her, the feeling of fear washing over her.

Her last sight...was Muzan injecting Kiriya.

The End

God- this book is such a whorl wind of emotions- the very first book I had written and finished!

I hope you all enjoy it, but it'll be going under heavy editing!

Thank you to everyone who stuck around since chapter one <3

So what'll become of Kiriya?