Chapter 26

Go check out @TinySenshi ! Her book is amazing 🥰 I recommend you go read it!

Memory's will look like this: Memory

Tanjiro's eyes slowly opened, only for him to quickly snap the shut from a bright light. Once his eyes finally adjusted he saw where he was, he was in Tamayo's basement.

"What... was that?" Tanjiro thought to himself. He tried his best to look at the color of the eye, but when he tried that headache just came back.

"You finally came to, it's about time." He heard a male voice say. Tanjiro lifted his head off the tatami mats to see Yushiro.

"W-what happened?" Tanjiro asked holding his head.

"You inhaled some of Tamayo's blood demon art and fainted." Yushiro said.

"But... it was so real..." Tanjiro thought.

"W-wheres (Y/n)-sama?" Tanjiro asked finally fully waking up. He saw how Yushiro froze up hearing the question.

"She um left already." He said. Though Tanjiro could smell that he was lying... and that he was nervous.

"Okay..." Tanjiro said deciding not to call him out on it. He got up and found Nezuko hugging Tamayo.

"Hey what are you doing to Tamayo-sama?" Yushiro asked threateningly. Nezuko just patted his head, obviously ticking Yushiro off.

"G-get off!" He ordered weakly.

"Why does she treat us like this Tanjiro? Is something wrong with her?" Tamayo asked looking at Nezuko.

"No I think she thinks that you're part of out dead family." Tanjiro answered pondering up at the ceiling.

"But we are demon." Tamayo responded confused.

"Well Nezuko seems tot hunk you're human- at first I was- EH NEZUKO!" Tanjiro immediately saw Tamayo tearing up, and tried to get Nezuko off.

But Tamayo hugged her tight, "Thank you Nezuko."

Once Nezuko let go, "Would you like Nezuko to stay here with us? It would be safer than taking her into the battle field with you." Tanjiro seemed to be deep in thought when Nezuko squeezed his hand.

"No thank you, me and Nezuko would like to stick together." Tanjiro smiled gently.

Tamayo nodded, "Very well."

Right when Tanjiro was walking out, "Hey you boy... your sister... is a beauty... so it your friend... (Y/n)..." Yushiro said bashfully thinking of when he saw (Y/n)'s face.

When Tanjiro was walking, he didn't realize that Tamayo was following him, but he turned around.

"Yes Tamayo-san?" Tanjiro asked confused why she was following him. He wasn't where the sun could reach so Tamayo was safe.

"What do you remember... before you passed out?" Tamayo asked cautiously.

Tanjiro seemed to stare at her, "Not much... every time I try to remember the details... I get a splitting head ache." Tanjiro slightly lied. Well it wasn't a complete lie, the pain part was true.