Chapter 3

Sabito and Makomo woke up to (Y/n) laying on top of Giyu, who was stroking her hair.
"Whatcha doin Giyu?" Makomo asked with anger in her voice. Giyu stayed silent until Hageshi came in and licked (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n) woke up and looked at Giyu, who was now very flustered.
She just gave an empty smile and got up, "Good morning all of you."
"Good morning (Y/n)-sama, did you sleep well?" Sabito asked.
"Yes I did, I hope you all did too." (Y/n) said kindly. They all blushed and nodded their heads. "And thank you Giyu for letting me sleep on your futon with you." Giyu blushed madly remembering last night and mumbled something incoherent. (Y/n) just shrugged it off and looked at Hageshi. "What happened to your harness?" Hageshi just quickly ran outside and brought in a lavender harness that matched well with his white fur. It had to pouches in the side full of bandages and other necessities. (Y/n) strapped it in him and gave him a kiss on the nose. "Let's get to breakfast." The three nodded and followed (Y/n) outside. Urokodaki was nowhere to be found, which was odd, though (Y/n) knows where he went. He left for the week, and entrusted his students to (Y/n) to watch. (Y/n) whistled at Hageshi and he ran out the door.
"Now how does ramen, simmered salmon with daikon, and rice sound?" (Y/n) asked. Giyu obviously perked up hearing simmered salmon and nodded his head rapidly, Sabito and Makomo just nodded. Hageshi ran in and inside his pouches were ingredients she needed. (Y/n) took them out and started cooking, while the students observed each her. She was moving fluent while cutting the radishes, and they were awestruck.
They snapped out of their thoughts when, "Tell me about yourselves, including where you think you need to improve, along with strengths."
Sabito went first, "My name is Sabito and I'm 13 years old, I excel in strength though need help in speed."
Next was Giyu, "My name is Tomioka Giyu I too am 13, I'm okay in everything, but want to improve in strength."
Makomo was last, "My name is Makomo age 13 (she aged up), I excel in agility/speed, and my weakness is strength."
"I see, I'll help you all improve individually, and help you slice those boulders." (Y/n) said.
They all bowed their heads, "Thank you (Y/n)-sama." She just waked them off and started cooking. Hageshi came and observed the three students, Makomo bent down to pet him. Hageshi nuzzled into her touch, but when the two boys tried letting him, he let out a loud growl. They back off but then he started kissing Makomo on her hand. Hageshi knew all three of them liked his master but he didn't want other males around her, so he was rooting for Makomo. As a matter of fact he knew a lot of people liked his master, but she paid them no mind.
"Breakfast is ready." (Y/n) said. She'd watched the interaction and had the ghost of a genuine smile on her face, and held in a giggle when Hageshi growled at the boys. She knew Hageshi didn't really like male humans, but loved females.
When they saw the food they almost drooled, it looked delicious.
"What are you waiting for? Dig in." (Y/n) muttered.
"Itadakimasu." They all said and they dug in. It was some of the best cooking they'd ever tasted, they finished in 5 minutes.
"Let's get started in training, I'll help Sabito first." (Y/n) said. Sabito flushed at the thought of spending them with (Y/n)by himself.
"Of course (Y/n)-sama." Sabito bowed. What they didn't know was that (Y/n) was ruthless when training, she never held back.
Let hell begin