QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 34♣

3.4K 132 15
By stellaandmybella

"I'm sorry......I'm sorry...Please forgive me.....I'm really sorry." I mumbled, pleading between my sobs. "Shh..Shh...Stop crying love....It's okay...." I heard his beautiful voice, and I felt as if my heart was brought to peace as he whispered caressing my hijab clad head.

Picking me up in his arms, he walked inside the office and settled himself on the couch before placing me on his lap, while I rested my head in the crook of his neck. He helped me drink some water. I again rested my head, back on his shoulders while he placed the glass back on the table.

"I'm really sorry....." I pleaded against his neck.

"It's okay sweetheart, I forgive you..." His voice emitting a soothing tone.

"No...I'm a very bad and a selfish girl, you should have not married me....You deserve much better and not a mean and uncaring girl like me.....I hurt you so much...You sacrificed your life style for me, while I did nothing other than accusing and pushing you away..."

"Shhh...Stop now....And who said you are a mean and selfish girl? Instead, you are the most kind and pure soul that I've come across in my life. And never say that you don't deserve me, cause trust me sweetheart, you are the only one for me....You are mine and always will be, do you get that?" He concluded making me nod my head.

"Now, answer me love...did you mean any of those words that you said yesterday?"

I quickly shake my head, "No...No...I swear I didn't mean any of them. I was just...My anger got the best of me when I smelled alcohol....You should have at least told me you know...t-that you don't drink....then I would have not judged you."

"You should have asked me..."

"I know, and I'm sorry.."

"It's okay now...You've learned your lesson.."

"Yes and I promise you that I won't let it happen again...I won't ever try to-"

My blabbering was suddenly interrupted when his lips came crashing down on mine. I gasped in shock. I forgot everything else as I surrendered to his kiss. His lips moving against mine teasingly and seductively as he deepened the kiss. He squeezed my waist, making me gasp. Grabbing the opportunity, he entered my mouth. His tongue plunging into the crevices of my mouth, tasting every corner. He tasted like coffee.

Hmm...so good... I moaned into his mouth, making him groan triumphantly at my response. I could feel a smirk forming on his lips, as he caressed my back slowly and seductively making tingles run down my body. All I could think was how this kiss was so delicious. His lips started nibbling on mine forming a hot prickling sensation stir within me.

After a moment, he pulled back, both of us staring at each other, our breathing's serrated. My heart raced erratically as I caught hold of his shirt to stable myself. He didn't even bother to hide his lecherous eyes from me making me blush.

My stomach thought of  making its presence known by growling, telling me to fill it with some food, making me completely embarrassed.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Huh?" I looked at him, still in a state of daze.

"Breakfast Adiva.." He stated, smirking, knowing the effect he had on me.

"Uh..No..." I answered sheepishly, turning a shade of red.

"Hmm...That explains why you fainted..."

He shook his head disappointingly. "You know sweetheart, I so badly want to punish you for skipping your meals." My eyes widened at his underlying threat.

"No..No...Please don't spank me or lock me again.....I promise I will never skip my meals." I felt dread creeping in my body. The thought of what happened last night scared me....

'Spanking hurts okay....'  My subconscious made a pouting face at me, as if I spanked myself.

"Hushh....Calm down...I won't...Now come on let's see what my wife has got me for lunch..." He quickly diverted the topic making my senses calm down a bit.

I got up from his lap and picked up the lunch box before placing it on the coffee table in front of us. "I've prepared lasagna, Chinese noodles, pasta and strawberry pie for the dessert." I said, opening the lunch box and serving his plate.

"Is this all just for me?" He inquired in bewilderment.

I nodded my head, "I don't know much about Russian dishes, so I opted for some Italian and Chinese." I replied.

I squealed in surprise when he suddenly picked me up and placed me on his lap. "Much better" He whispered, and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Picking up the spoon, he started feeding me and himself. Thousands of emotions ran through me as I watched him feeding me gently.

We had our lunch in silence. After the lunch, he brought my hands to his lips and kissed them, "As always...delicious love.." He said, giving a mischievous smile making me turn hot all over again. He chuckled at my flustered look, gently pinching my cheeks.

I looked at him perplexed, as he placed me down on the couch and walked towards his table. Leaning, he pulled out something from the drawer. I saw a box in his hand as he walked towards me.

"Open" He urged me, placing the box in my hands. I gasped, as soon as my eyes landed on the dazzling red colored jewel dangling on a golden chain. It was a tear drop ruby pendant.

I lifted my eyes to look at him to find him already looking at me. "You like it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful...I love it." I replied with all honesty.

"This was supposed to be your wedding gift." He informed.

"It's beautiful and elegant." I smiled at him.

"Let me put this on you. Turn around."  He said, picking up the pendant while unpinning my headscarf.

I turned around, as he placed it around my neck and securing it with the clip. He started peppering kisses on my neck while gently gripping my shoulders, making my heartbeat escalate. He turned me around and gazed at the gem sitting on my neck. "Breath taking" He whispered, kissing the end of my mouth.

I don't know what came over me, but I kissed his cheek. "Thank You" I murmured.

He looked taken aback at my sudden gesture. Before I could even realize anything, he hungrily sealed my lips in a passionate kiss, making me loose my balance, I quickly took a hold of his shirt and clutched it tightly. And just like that, I got enchanted under his spell totally lost in delight. He deepened the kiss even more making me overwhelmed.

"But I don't have anything to give you...."  I pouted, as I broke the kiss.

He smirked at me, "Trust me love, you have a lot more to give me.." I gave him a confounded look when he ordered softly, "Kiss me.."

"Huh?"

"Kiss me back sweetheart." He emphasized, making my cheeks turn pink.

"I-I d-don't know how to.." I replied shyly, looking anywhere else but him, making him laugh at my perplexed state.

'God! He looks so breathtakingly handsome. His laughter is so captivating. His features turning strikingly attractive when he laughs. Though it is seldom that he laughs.'  I admired him as his laugh made me feel warm inside out.

"God my angel is so innocent..." He spoke. "Just move your lips with me, okay?" He added, palming my face in his hands as he pressed his lips on mine.

I moved my lips with his in a sync and pulled him by his shirt more closer to me. He kissed me more passionately, making my body hot, sending tingles down my body. He nibbled on my lower lip and bit down softly tucking on it. His hand grabbed hold of my hairs and tugged my head back. I let out a whimper, my mouth allowing him entry. His tongue invaded me. A sharp moan of pleasure escaped my lips followed by a low groan emerging from his throat as he attacked my mouth.

I felt my entire body melting under him. I felt something akin to feverish and let out a moan as his tongue flickered deeper into my mouth. He drew my lips in between his teeth, then let go and dived his tongue all the way in again. I started dissolving in the intensity of sensations, as his other hand roamed freely all over my body. I began matching his rhythm  with my own.

'What is happening to me? I feel getting addicted to his kiss.' My mind traveling in the moment of euphoria.

'He is such an expert kisser!'

Our lips pulled away when we were finally out of breath. We stared into each others eyes catching our breaths. I could see the need and desire in his eyes, his hard on pressing to my core, making me want more.

"God! Your lips are so addictive...I can spend my whole life kissing you...Why do you taste like a candy?...Hmmm?" He spoke huskily, making me turn more scarlet.

'Do I taste like a candy? Maybe cause I eat lots of chocolates....'

But before I could give further thought on it, his lips slowly moved down to my neck, giving his attention there. I bit my lower lip as my head fell back while I moaned in pleasure. He started kissing and sucking my neck leaving his mark as if marking his territory on me.

"You smell so divine love...It makes me go fucking crazy.." He groaned and then captured my lips for another kiss. Just then his intercom buzzed making him growl in disappointment.

A giggle escaped my lips, making him snap his head in my direction. He looked at me as if he is watching the most beautiful thing in the world. Placing a kiss on my forehead, he walked towards his large table and picked up the phone.

"What?" He growled in pure vexation. Sighing, he listening to the other person on phone and hung up the call.

"Adiva, I have a meeting to attend. You can either rest inside the bedroom or can use my laptop. But don't venture out in my absence. You might get lost in this huge building. I promise to give you a tour after my meeting." He spoke coming towards me and placing a kiss on my lips.

"You have a bedroom in your office?" Astonished, I inquired. Pecking my temple, he nodded, "yes" and strode out of his office before closing the door behind him.

As soon as he exited the room, I grabbed his laptop and ran towards the door to what I assumed was the bedroom. His bedroom too had the same black and brown texture except the white bed covers. Quickly plopping on the bed, I opened his laptop and started searching for the best universities in NY. I do wanted to study my masters, I just hoped that he permits me. After searching for another half an hour, I got tired of boredom.

Suddenly an idea surfaced in my mind and I typed my husband's name on google and pressed the enter button. I came across lots of articles on him. Some were about his latest business ventures while some on the deals he had finalized, that were none to my interest. No where was his marital status declared.

Every single data about him showed single. I frowned at the information. I searched for any of his past links with any girl, but found none. Though my hands trembled, as I searched for this part of information, yet I felt a sense of ease when I found none.

But soon an ugly feeling crept in my mind. 'What if he had kept it too private to let anyone know?' There were a lot of high profile people who loved to keep their life as private as possible. I felt my stomach flip and not in a good way, when I thought of him with other woman.

"Urghh...Whatever...." I groaned, shaking my head from all the negative thoughts and kept searching more in order to know more about him.

 I didn't realized when I fell asleep, but I woke up to soft lips caressing my cheeks. I woke up and saw him hovering over me.

"Is your meeting over?" He hummed in response kissing my cheeks.

"What time is it?"

"It's 5:30"

I jerked my body up, "I overslept, didn't I?" I asked rubbing my palm over my face.

"No, my meeting went longer then than necessary. Come I'll show you around the company and then we can leave for home." He beckoned, gesturing his hand forward, I placed my palm in his, as he picked the laptop with the other hand.

He stared at the screen amusingly and when I looked at it, my eyes darted in realization. It was the page displaying his information. 

'Ya Allah, how could I be so reckless...I should have closed it before sleeping.' I squeezed my eyes shut, mentally slapping myself, making him chuckle at my flustered form.

'Good Job Adiva, Now he will surely think that you are too desperate for him.' My subconscious admonished.

"If you so badly wanted to know about me, you could have just asked me sweetheart.."

"I'm not desperate.." I blurted out..

'Very good Adiva....Very good....Just great...." My subconscious mocked at me.

I looked anywhere but him. "I-I just wanted to know about you, okay. You never talk about yourself, It's always about me. And you know everything about me while I know nothing about you. So I was just trying to..." I trailed off.

He cupped my chin lifting my head, "From now on wards, we will try to spend an hour before sleep and get to know each other. Okay?" He implied, his expression still amused as I nodded my head shifting my glance all around the room.

Later Zacharias gave me a short tour of his company as it was already late. After about an hour or so, we left for home.

His gift was so beautiful, that I wanted to keep it back in the box and wear it occasionally, but Zacharias warned me and made me promise that I should never remove it.

That day I was genuinely happy for myself. I accepted Zacharias as my destiny with all my heart and vowed to myself that I will work on this marriage and would fulfill all my duties as his wife with all my heart.

"Adiva...God you zoned out again.." I hear Khristina's voice as she waves her hand in front of me, pulling me out of my memory.

"Huh?"

"I'm calling you from the last five minutes, but God knows where your mind was wandering.." She huffs in exasperation.

"Sorry...But weren't you on a phone call?"

"I was and it ended five minutes ago. You are supposed to be talking to Zach today about your further studies. Remember?" She reminds me.

"Yeah Khristina, I do remember and I will surely be talking to him today." I assure her.

"You better.." She points her finger at me giving me a fake glare, as I try to control my laughter. She looks like a cute squirrel with that fake glare. 'Squirrel' that name really suits her though.

"Hey you are laughing at me." She pouts.

"I am not" I mock surrender, still trying to control my laughter.

"Stop laughing will you?" She stomps annoying.

"Okay...Okay..."

"Now go and talk to him....." She demands.

"Okay I am going."

I drape my head scarf and walk towards the door. "All the best" She winks at me, giving me a thumbs up.

"I need that the most now." I reply walking out of the door.

My heart thumps loudly as I walk towards his office. Slightly knocking at the door, I peeked my head through the small crack, making him snap his head in my direction.

"That's all for today." He declares looking at the screen and shuts his computer. A small smirk forms on his lips as he raises his head in my direction and beckons me with his forefinger.

Complying, I walk towards him before standing in front of the table. Taking my hand in his, he pulls me on his lap and places his chin on my shoulder, as he slightly slides my head scarf to the side and starts placing kisses on my shoulder and the nape of my neck, as he sniffs, sending tingles down my body.

Ты не знаешь, что твой запах делает со мной, любовь ... Что ты делаешь со мной .... Ты, блядь, сводишь меня с ума ...Я голоден по тебе, по запаху твоей кожи ... Тебе так жарко, это отвлекает....Твой чертов запах сводит меня с ума, заставляя меня хотеть насиловать тебя весь день и ночь (You don't know what your scent does to me love.....What you do to me....You fucking drive me crazy...I hunger for you, for the smell of your skin....You are so hot, it's distracting......Your scent fucking makes me delirious, making me want to ravish you all day and night.)

"Huh?" I give him a perplexed look.

His voice sounds so sexy when he speaks in Russian, but at the same time irks the life out of me, cause I never understand any of his words. I sure am gonna learn Russian now. That's the only way to know what he speaks.

"Do you want something love?" He inquires while kissing my shoulder making me lose my focus.

"I- Uh..." I start losing my focus. "Stop that..." I snap irritatingly.

"Why? Am I affecting you?" He goes back to kissing chuckling at my reaction.

"You are not helping me....Please let me...." I plead.

"Okay, tell me what is it?"

"I get bored being alone the whole day.I want to study further for my masters. If I can continue my studies, that will help me in keeping busy....So, can I?" I express my desire.

"Hmm...Do you have any university in your mind?" He again goes back to kissing.

"T-The s-same as K..Khristina's" I stutter.

'God, his continues onslaught on my neck is not helping me.'

Turning me around, he makes me face him, "Fine I'll arrange your admission process this week and you may be able to join your classes from Monday."

My face lits up with joy. 'Wow that was so easy'

"Thank you so much.." I exclaim happily kissing his cheek and try to get up from his lap to go and give Khristina this wonderful news, but he tightens his arm around my waist.

"Uh...Uh not so soon love...." He clicks his tongue, making me groan internally.

'Ah Adiva, how could you be so naive? Have you still not come to know your husband by now? How could you think he would give in so easily?'

"In order to get the admission, you need to please your husband."

"Please you?" I squint my eyes in confusion.

"Yes...please me..." He speaks dragging the word 'yes', a vexatious smirk playing on his lips. "The very first thing, I want you to cook food for me at least twice a week. Secondly, you will be calling me by my name and thirdly, I want you to kiss me whenever I ask."

My jaw drops open, as I gape at him in utter shock and disbelief. Okay, I will happily oblige to the first one and maybe I can try for the second one, but how am I suppose to do the third one? God knows whats running in his devil of a mind.

"Uh..Can't we skip the third one?" I try to pursue him, my voice coming out a mere whisper.

I know him very well, If he wants he may even ask me to kiss him in front of the whole family...So, No!!

He lifts his perfect eyebrow with that stupid smirk still playing on his sinful lips.

"Not happening darling....If you want me to fulfill your request, you have to comply with my rules, or else forget about the university."

"You are doing this so that I should not study further, right?"

He chuckle at me, "Not at all sweetheart, instead you can study as much as you want....I will happily oblige, only if you fulfill my conditions. Well, I think its a great deal. What say?" He states placidly, making me grump in chagrin. "Come on sweetheart, you don't want to miss this chance. Now do you?" He adds playfully smiling at me, holding my chin between his thumb and finger.

"You are being so difficult, you know..." I complain.

"Am I?" He asks, with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he swiftly removes my head scarf and  hair tie, freeing my long black hairs.

"Hmm....So soft...So alluring..." He mumbles, sniffing my hairs and starts placing kisses on my neck, making my stomach flutter.

"Agree to my deal baby. It's a fair deal and you can study as much as you want." He coaxes me and starts placing kisses on my cheeks and jaw close to my lips but not on my lips making me all hot and bothered. I so badly am craving for his lips on mine, and he is doing so well in teasing me. "Common baby, say yes." He mumbles against my skin, his cool breath fanning against my skin, making me shiver with desire. "Say yes, baby.." He kisses my neck while nibbling and sucking on it, making a moan escape my lips. I find myself losing in the moment of euphoria, as he keeps placing wet kisses on my neck and before I could control it, I blurt out, "Yes" He stops his sweet assault and gives me an amused look.

"Consider your admission done..."

That makes me snap out of my euphoric state and I stare at him agape. I quickly jump out of his lap, "You...You...." I stutter, pointing my finger towards him.

God! I'm not even able to comprehend anything, my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"A monster?...A devil?..." He offers smugly.

"This is not fair....You cheated...." I stomp my foot in protest.

"Care to explain me love....How is it called a cheating?" I can see a glimmer of mischievousness swimming in his eyes, as he rests his one leg on the other, folding his arms to his chest, flexing his muscles.

'Snap out of it Adiva!!'

"You impelled me into your s-seductions and forced an answer out of me...." I look anywhere but him.

"Well...That did work..Didn't it?"

'Oh how badly I want to wipe out that stupid smirk off his face.'

"Urgghhh...Whatever...." I groan in frustration and dart out of his office. I hear him laugh at my exasperation. I can feel my ears turning hot as I dart out of his office.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you so flushed? Where is your head scarf? Did he say yes?" Khristina bombards me with questions, as soon as I enter our room.

"Yeah, he agreed. I'll be joining from Monday." I reply glumly, evading her other questions.

"What happened? You don't sound too happy.." She squints her eyebrows.

"Believe me, I'm happy. I so badly wanted to do masters."

"Then what's the problem?"

I sigh, "Your brother.......You know Khristina, your brother is such a....." I trail off.

"Jerk?" She offers amusingly.

"No...a manipulative man...."

"What did he do? Wait...Is that a hickey on your neck?" I got alerted and had a look, dashing towards the mirror.

'Yeah that is a hickey! It is so pretty much evident'

I keep calm and try to come up with something.

"No. It was a mosquito, I guess..."

"Yeah. A big mosquito, I bet...It proves you had a little romantic session." She giggles, controlling her laughter.

'God, was her brother not enough that now even she is gonna tease me.'

I dash into the closet to cover my self. Pulling out a scarf, I cover my neck properly before walking out, to see Khristina laughing at my flustered look.

"I'm getting those vibes you know....That I'm soon gonna become an aunt.." She wiggles her eyebrows, teasing me.

This girl!!! I throw a pillow at her to make her shut up, but she continues to giggle. Just then Zacharias enters the room, "What's going on here?"

"Ah the big mosquito arrived.." She grins amusingly, running out of the room.

She is not gonna spare me on this....Will she?? This girl...Wait till I get back to her...

I charge towards him angrily, "It's all because of you....Were you trying to suck my soul through my neck?"

"What?"

"Look at this..." I remove my scarf and point my finger towards his art on my neck.

"Well, isn't it beautiful?" He chortles, pulling me in his arms. "It means I own you...You are mine and only mine...." He continues in a serious tone, caressing his mark on my neck, making my heart instantly melt, my anger long forgotten.

He captures my lips, and kisses me deeply and passionately, making my legs wobble.

'God! I can never get used to his sudden kisses. But I love them....I feel like I am enslaved to his kisses!!'

Another Chapter of the story....

Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and Follow.....

Until Then Good Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
151K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...
8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...