๐“๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง...

By owlien123

. . . the light blinding my eyes and the water is surrounding me .. " where am I?.. " " ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด... More

-introduction-
Hello heaven !
New world ?! (edited)
First day to school
special episode
โ€ข Part 4 โ€ข
โ€ข Part 5 โ€ข
โ€ข part 6 โ€ข
โ€ขpart 7โ€ข
โ€ข part 8 โ€ข
โ€ข part 10 โ€ข
gosho boys playing among us
โ€ขPart 11โ€ข
โ€ขPart 12โ€ข
โ€ขPart 13โ€ข
โ€ขpart 14โ€ข
โ€ขpart 15โ€ข
โ€ขpart 16โ€ข
โ€ขPart 17โ€ข
โ€ขpart 18โ€ข
โ€ขpart 19โ€ข
โ€ข Part 20 โ€ข
โ€ขPart 21โ€ข
โ€ขPart 22โ€ข
โ€ข Part 23 โ€ข

โ€ข part 9 โ€ข

3.1K 136 12
By owlien123

Does anyone think when watching detective Conan, the parts when the doors open and closed as a sign new chapter is sounds satisfying..?

.
.
.
.

Anya POV

Shinichi continues to explain and he shows a wallet that has been thrown.

which is making him realize the wallet can be used for carrying the ice cubes, so his conclusion after she gave the drinks,

"You flushed the dry ice down to the toilet and tossed the wallet into the garbage can"

But then she denied with a reason that her friends was the one who gives it to him.

So how does she knows if the drinks that has been poisoned will be in Kamata hands.

Since she orders the Same drinks with him, but shinichi answer her

"You put the ice cubes on both of the drinks"

That statements makes her panic, inspector megure doubting again 'but she drank all of her drinks'.

Shinichi answer again,

"You pretend to eat the ice cubes and hide it in the particular place"

Shinichi look down and thinking,

'Shouldn't he throw a coin??'

The pause went long,

"You don't know where is it huh?" She mocking shinichi.

'Is it what it's mean helping him?'

I quickly talking with a loud voice in purpose,

"Woahh it's raining so bad! If I only I bring my hoodie, my hair wouldn't be so wet"

Everyone looking at me with questionable faces, I just answer it with a smile.

'I know guys, I'm embarrassed too (^_^;)'

I look to Shinichi and Heiji and they were looking towards her hood,

'Yep they got it!'

"Uh I don't have a hoodie but do you want to use my umbrella Anya?" Ask Kazuha

'Sorry kazuha, I'm just helping these guys out'

"Thank you, but it's okay I will wait until the rain stop" As I said that i smiled to her.

Shinichi whispering to Heiji and he proceed saying,

"I know where the places is"

Then he throws the coin towards her and Heiji catching it using the hood,

'Sigh..it went well'

At first inspector Megure doubting the ice cubes will be there but then Heiji takes the coin and he shows it,

"Look at this, the rust in the dime is gone and it's sparkling now"

The doubt is erased because that's means it's a proof the hood have potassium cyanide.

"But I'm surprised you figured it out that she hide it in her hood" (Inspector Megure)

"Ah that's-"

Then Mai (the suspect) interrupt,

"It's raining"

"You suspect me because I don't wear the hood despite It's raining right?"

She admits she killed Kamata and the reason she kill him. When I said he is an assholes, it's because Kamata went far killing his patients,just because he wanted to protect his theory right.

After the inspector went out with Mr.Kogoro, shinichi pass out.

.
.
.
.

I met Ran, she were in the nurse office's.

"Ran, Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I was surprised seeing him pass out"

I look at her and she haven't change her clothes yet,

"Why don't you change your clothes first, I will told you if he wakes up"

Ran rises from her seat and she thanked me, after she goes out I slowly close the curtains.

'This should help relieve the pain a bit'

I started to closed my eyes and let my magic light came out from my hand and put it in his body.

I started to feeling dizzy and I open my eyes, I touch his forehead. The fever starting to went down.

After a while I feel his fever completely gone, that's mean i have succeeded stabilizing his body.

It doesn't mean I can cure him so he can go back to his original body permanently. But at least he can enjoy it more longer..

I put a stop when I feel my throats starting to burn, I cough so much. I try to cover my mouth because I fear shinichi will wake up because of it.

I look at my hand it was a pool of blood, the blood is so black and I got scared because of it. I immediately went outside.

But then I met Ran,

"Anya ?? Is shinichi already wakes up?"

I just run quickly using my handkerchief to wipe the blood. The bathroom was full of the forensics, so I ran outside trying to find a water fountains.

.
.
.
.

Shinichi POV

'Huh..where am I?... this is the nurses offices'

I open my eyes slowly, I met Ran,Heiji,Kazuha,Sonoko eyes looking at me worriedly.

'So they carried me here'

They must be shocked seeing a man body shrink, then I try to sit,

"Eh?.."

'My body is still the same?'

And it doesn't feel hurt anymore..

"Eh, your bruises gone too!" Said heiji

"right!you got bruise after you fall" (Kazuha)

"Are you bleeding too?" Ask Ran.

"I don't think so, why?"

Then Ran answer making me taken aback,

"I think this is a blood stain" As she pointing to the bed,

"Last time when I leave you it wasn't here"

My mind immediately thought haibara was here,

"Didn't Ran was waiting shinichi ?" Ask Heiji

"Eh..I left because I went to change my clothes so Anya was the one in the room" answer Ran.

"But then I met her running away while covering her mouth using handkerchief, I wonder why"

'So that's mean it's her blood?'

I suddenly feel worried about her, my mind told me to went searching for her.

I rushed quickly from the room searching for her, my mind only ask

'Is she okay?'

I started asking the students, They all pointing outside.

"Oy,Kudo!" Shout Heiji

"What?"

"Let's search her together" (Heiji)

.
.
.

Then we found Anya sitting in a bench, looking pale.

"Uh..hello..you are Ran friends right?"

She answer and smiled to me,

"Hello, yes I am. What's wrong?"

"Are you okay?" Ask Heiji

"Yeah, I'm fine" (Anya)

I frown hearing her answer, I look at her hands still holding the handkerchief it's still have a blood on it.

"I don't think so..do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Uhm..it's okay, why are you suddenly ask this?" As She awkwardly answer.

I pointed at her handkerchief,

"We found a blood stain in Shinichi bed sheet, we thought it was from you"  answer Heiji.

"It's okay" she tries to get up but her legs looks wobbling.

I quickly grab her hand but then I realize Heiji was doing the same.

"Thank you.."

Heiji advice her,

"How about you rest in the nurse office's?.."

"Yeah..okay sure.." She finally gave up,

She looks so pale, I put my hand in her forehead and it felt so cold...

.
.
.
.

Heiji POV

She slowly closed her eyes, I feel that her body is getting cold. I look at Shinichi eyes, he was panicked.

I carry her body and Shinichi checks her pulse. I rushed so fast and open the nurse office's door harshly.

Ran, Kazuha, Sonoko is still here, they were shocked seeing Anya in my hand.

"What happen?!" Ask Sonoko

"I don't know, she just pass out!"

I place her body on the bed, Shinichi went calling the nurse.

.
.
.
.

"She is fine.. Her breathing is normal, you said she is coughing blood?" Ask the doctor.

"Yeah, she pass out and her body got colder"

The doctor ask again,

"does any of you know if she had some illness?"

"No..she never told me" answer Ran.

"Are you guys her family?" (The Doctor)

"No we are her friends" (Shinichi)

"Hmm..then we should wait for her family.." (The Doctor)

"Can you explain what happen to her?"

"Well.. I can't say it for sure but I think she is just exhausted" (the Doctor)

"What??!" As Sonoko shout

"I suggest we should just wait for her family to come"

The doctor just went out of the room after he said that.

"Oh..no ..what if it's because of me inviting her here..? She become exhausted so her illness went worse" Said Ran sobbing.

"We don't know that, don't blame yourself. We should just wait" said Sonoko.

"Uh..Kazuha do you know who is Anya?"

"What? I thought your detective brain already know her" answer Kazuha sarcastically.

"She is Anya Riella, the daughter from Riella groups"

"What? Really??"

Riella groups is famous, the rumors said Riella Family is known to be very individuals and they are very choosing when It comes to people around them.

I heard that they won't even pretend to be nice.

"How do you even friends with her???"

"Well she is Ran friend..and she come to the festival so..." (Kazuha)

"But why are you asking me this? You never interested to anyone I'm friends with!"

Then Kazuha started to teasing me,

"Hoo...is Heiji the detective freak likes Anya?"

I can feel my face getting warm,

"W-what?! How the hell are you came up with that conclusion"

Kazuha chuckled at my reply,

"Oh my, I'm definitely gonna tell your mother"

"What?! Oy Kazuha don't you dare!"

She run fast holding her phone, I was going to chase her but shinichi grabs my hand.

"Oh Kudo?"

.
.
.
.
.

Author notes :

If you guys wonder from what episode, it's from episode 190-191.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.6K 76
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
1.9M 96.7K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
30.3K 980 34
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
147K 7.4K 21
I suddenly died while reading greek mythology. I know! I know! It's so cliche! I am very aware of that fact! But you're correct, I got reincarnated i...