Lovers in Europe: Stark's Dau...

Od anonymouswriter_193

After Y/N finds out her best friend and crush Peter Parker is Spider-Man, the two go to Europe for the summer... Více

Intro:
Chapter 1: The Continuation
Chapter 2: His Plan
Chapter 3: Unknown
Chapter 4: WTF!
Chapter 5: Mysterio?
Chapter 6: Stark's Daughter
Chapter 7: I could be an Avenger?
Chapter 8: Summer Vacation Hijack
Chapter 9: New Suits
Chapter 10: Only a Few Hours Left
Chapter 11: You're not a jerk
Chapter 12: Fire Elemental
Chapter 13: Aftermath
Chapter 14: Revenge Plan
Chapter 15: The Date
Chapter 16: It was all...fake?
Chapter 17: Avengers Level Threat
Chapter 18: We have to tell Mr. Fury!!
Chapter 19: Y/N!!
Chapter 20: More illusions
Chapter 21: I've messed up so bad
Chapter 22: Getting Tony on board
Chapter 23: Kill Order
Chapter 24: Final Battle pt. 1
Chapter 25: Final Battle pt. 2
Chapter 26: It's All Over
End Note

Chapter 27: The End

10.8K 267 188
Od anonymouswriter_193

Y/N's POV:

After many hours, Peter, Happy and I made it back to the Avengers Tower around nighttime. My dad was there waiting for us, and Nick Fury was with him. That's...odd.

We landed on the landing pad, and got out of the jet together. I was now wearing the broken necklace Peter gave me.

"Mr. Fury," Peter greeted. I nodded towards him.

"Parker, Stark. What you guys did out there together, taking down Beck and destroying the drones, that takes guts," he admitted. I smiled, knowing that I was a part of the fight.

"Y/N, you helped take down drones from the inside. Even though you were bound, you broke free and fought until you couldn't anymore. Parker, you single handedly took down Beck's illusion, managed to take him down and saved Y/N. You two are very spirited individuals. And even though Stark won't let me recruit you..." Fury said, leaning towards my dad.

"...it has been an honor to work with you. Maybe someday in the future," he said, and we shook hands.

"As for you, kid. Don't ever, ignore my calls again," he said, dead serious. I turned to Peter in confusion.

Oh. The unknown caller. I see.

"Heh, sorry about that," Peter said.

"Oh yeah. Peter...how long has Y/N known about you being Spiderman?" my dad asked suddenly.

"Uh...since we saved her from Loki?" Peter said hesitantly.

"...wow, okay. And Y/N?"

"He found out during the vacation. Fury kinda spilled the beans," I said, and Fury took a step back and shrugged.

"I guess it's good that you both know, but you need to not tell anyone, I'm sure I don't need to remind you of why since Beck tried to kill your friends. Use these secrets to protect each other," dad said, and walked away with Fury behind him.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Upstate. We have a mandatory meeting," Fury said. We both nodded and they boarded the jet.

Peter followed me inside and we both plopped down on the couch in the living space.

"So," he said.

"We did it," I breathed. Peter turned to look at me.

"I hate to ask. But, what did Beck do to you after I was taken?" I asked.

"I was run over by a train," he said calmly, taking it in.

"No...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been away from you," I said, feeling so much regret.

"Don't you dare be sorry. I should have kept you closer, than maybe we both wouldn't have been apart," he said, deep sorrow in his eyes.

"We survived," I said.

"We did," he said, and I cuddled up to him, thanking the universe for keeping him alive.

"So, what is it like to have Mr. Stark as your dad?" he asked suddenly. I laughed.

"He's tough, I'm sure you know, but he's my best friend. Besides you," I said, and he blushed.

"Are you sure you can't convince Mr. Stark to let you become an Avenger? You would be so amazing at it!" Peter said.

"I'm alright with just being me right now. And like Fury said, maybe someday in the future, that is what I will be ready for," I said, and he kissed my head.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said.

The End!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

987K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...
35.8K 534 11
(book two) y/n stark & peter parker are finally dating & they are all about it. senior year is only barely underway but they are ready to party hard...
130K 3.6K 9
Peter Parker and his friends go on summer vacation to Europe, while he also tries to reconnect with his estranged girlfriend (y/n) Stark. While abroa...
48.5K 874 26
Our love might be dangerous, but it's worth sacrificing for... Imagine a life, where you are the Billionaire, Tony Stark's Daughter, A superhero cal...