Who cares about being a villa...

By PraveePRAVEENA

( it's my second story and if there are any scenes which are similar to other,it's purely a coincidence) Rose... More

Rose walker
I reincarnated....haa?
Meeting my brother
This is an otome game...?
History, characters and magic
Magic tutor
Adventurer guild
Training and classes
First day as an adventurer
First mission
Meeting with guild master
Debut
Capture targets, heroine and their magic affinities
Found out by brother
My race is...???
Taking the quest
Meeting(1)
Meeting (2)
Mr.Dragon
How can that be?
Visiting church
God of creation
Welcome back Mr. Dragon
Want to go on an adventure
Unwanted quest
Start of the quest
Before the trip
Journey(1)
Journey (2)
Forest of beasts
Dragon ore
Friends
Impressions on each other
A request
Welcome to our family(1)
Welcome to our family (2)
An eerie place
Sia
Going back home
New friends
Birthday party
Other capture targets
Continuing adventure
Moon kingdom
Along the way
First destination (1)
First destination (2)
Adventurer guild in Moon kingdom
Princess Lia
Strange phenomenon
Forest of falls(1)
Forest of falls (2)
Phantom
Back to the guild
Invitation
Recognized?
Palace tour
MC
Argosy(1)
Argosy (2)
Surrounded
A small trip back to home
Entering
Plight
Silver dragon
Spirit star treasure palace
Void stone???
Choosing
Void stone usage
Time to leave
Family time(1)
Family time (2)
In Vampire kingdom
First visit to Vampire kingdom(1)
First visit to Vampire kingdom(2)
Engagement party(1)
A conspiracy
Engagement party (2)
Brother????
Noah Christopher Cohen
Back to Human kingdom
Messed plot
Messed plot (2)
What next?
Childish Zane and Ryan
Author's note
New addition to the family
Finally, we're here
Birthday
Celebrations
Sun kingdom capital
Making weapons
Not a chapter
Azraq
Royal palace... again
Azraq (2)
Azraq (3)
A discussion (1)
A discussion (2)
Relief and Training...?
A plane with only beasts...

Exposed

4.9K 207 2
By PraveePRAVEENA

Only when Rose mentioned this,the serious expression returned to their faces. "What exactly happened?" Rose asked Nick who instantly replied. "We also don't know what happened. According to the map, this place is best one to camp because there are no monsters in the vicinity."

Rose also cancelled her illusion and returned to her original form and sat on a chair beside Eryk. "You found something, correct?" Rose  "We can discuss about this later. Let's go eat first,I'm starving." When they went out, the guards already started a small camp fire and Andrew sat by its side waiting for them. Rose also again applied illusion magic on her. Clearly, she's getting sick of it but who told her to register as an adventurer instead of playing in her home.

"You are out at last. I'm thinking of coming inside to drag you out." Rose and Eryk directly ignored his words while Nick maintained his expression less face. But if anyone observe him,they can see his lips twitching.

After eating, Rose took out some cookies and shared them. When Eryk tasted those,he couldn't help but remember the time they went to get dragon ore. At that time,she also gave him some cookies and said that they were made by the guild master.

"These...you asked the guild master again to make these?" Eryk couldn't control his laughter and laughed out loud. 'This girl made the guild master, who's considered a powerhouse, into a cook.' The ones who are around him don't know why he's laughing. When Andrew heard his explanation, he also laughed saying. "Only you will do something like that."

"Eryk,do you know about blue seed venom potion?" The laughter died with this question and Eryk clearly understood why she asked that." So,you mean someone used that potion to attract those beasts to our place?" Rose nodded in reply.

The blue seed venom potion is odorless for everyone other than beasts. This potion has three levels,low, mid and high. Low level can attract beasts of level C and below while the mid one can attract beasts of level A and below. And the one used here is a high level one which can attract level S and level SS beasts near and make them go crazy.

When they're talking about this,one of the guard in the group was sweating and broke into a run. Eryk waved his arm lightly and that guard collided with something hard and fell back. 'There's nothing here. What's happening?' Seeing this, Rose and Andrew nodded at each other and entered their tents leaving this issue for Eryk to deal with.

After sometime, Eryk and Nick came inside and told her that the issue is completed. "I forgot to ask, what are you doing in this forest?" Eryk asked as he sat on a chair. "Argosy. You?"
He smiled lightly and replied. "Same destination."

"Then why won't we go together?" He has no reason to reject her invitation and agreed. "Alright then. Let's leave early tomorrow." Everyone went to their room to sleep. What Rose found most funny is Andrew coming back to her tent saying he quite liked a room and went in to sleep without waiting for her answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.7K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
12.7K 353 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
10.7K 433 20
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
186K 5.6K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...