Sora x reader ones shots (Tak...

By Winterstorm25

A collection of cute Sora x reader one shots. I hope that you like them. More

Fixing your heart...(Sora x Nobody Reader)
The piece that I was missing. (Sora x reader)
Feelings. (Sora x reader)
Here we are.. (Sora x shy reader)
I messed up..(Sora x hurt reader)
Glass wall. (Aware Sora x player reader)
What is love? (Child Sora x Child reader)
Just us... (Sora x princess reader)
Glass Wall part 2
What is love? Part 2
The Truth.
The Truth part2
The Truth part 3
Just Smile.
What's Love? Part 3
A Sick Day.
Pirate Sora x Mermaid reader
What's love? Part 3
What's Love? Part 4
Data Sora x Glitch Reader
A Day With You.
Sora x Mother reader
Sora x mother reader part 2
Monster Sora x Monster reader
Sora x child reader part 1
Sora x Normal reader
Jealous Sora x reader
Sora x mermaid reader part 2
Words.
Sora x swan reader
I'll always protect you.
Vampire Sora x reader x Hunter Roxas
Sora x princess mermaid reader
Sora x dark fairy reader
Sora x mermaid princess reader pt2
A/N
Swan Sora x reader
Sora x Vessel reader pt.1
Sora x singer reader
Parent Sora x Parent reader
Sora x depressed reader
Sora x witch reader
Sora x baby reader (Winter Break)
Clueless.
No need to worry! Sora x reckless reader.
Sora x Org. Reader
Sora x twin sister reader

These memories.

458 8 1
By Winterstorm25

Sora opened the door to the next room. This castle was very mysterious you could see people and places from your memories. Only they wouldn't remember them. So the trio was starting all over. Not knowing that their memories were being messed with. As he finished off the heartless he was thinking about when he met her.

*flashback*

You hid behind your new mommy. Everything suddenly changed when you woke up here during a meteor shower. You were still little confused about why you were here. But your new mom and dad loved you like you're their own daughter. So you were happy until now you had to go to daycare today. "It's going to be okay sweetie. I'll be back at four in the afternoon." "But I'll miss you...." You said frowning. "I'll miss you too honey. Be good for miss Minami." She said hugging you. "Good bye mommy!" You said hugging her back. With that your mom left. You noticed a boy around your age playing with a toy car."Hi!" He said smiling. "Hi...." You said frowning. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well I just woke up during a meteor shower....and I don't know anyone here." You wanted to cry because you only knew your new mom and dad. You had no one. "Don't cry...please don't cry." He said grabbing your hand. You looked at him. "Come here. I want to show you around." He said smiling. You began to smile as he showed you around. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "I think that I want to build a house." You said picking up the the wooden blocks. "I'll do that too." He said helping you. It started out as a house then slowly it began to look like a large castle. "Kids it's lunch time. Go wash up." Miss Minami said. You stared at the open book. It was opened to a page of a dark room with weird looking capsules. They had hearts on them.  You had a feeling like you have seen them before. "Are you coming?" He asked. "Yeah." You said following him. "Okay so after lunch we can draw." "That's good and all...but I don't know your name." You said frowning. "I'm Sora." He said eating some of his pasta. "My name is ____." You said smiling. He had tomato sauce all over his face. You laughed at him. "Hey what's so funny?" Sora asked you. "You're face! Sora you're so funny!" You said smiling. He laughed too. "I really like your smile _____." Sora said smiling. The two of you spent the whole day together.

*End of flashback*

Sora looked at your good luck charm. It was made out of seashells. You gave it to him after he saved you and Kairi. He really wanted to see you again all he had to do was find Riku and this will over. Maybe just maybe he could say those words to you. "What is that?" Donald asked him. "It's a good luck charm that ____ gave to me. It's special to her and I promised that I would return it to her. I'll never forget making that promise. Am I right ____?" Sora said closing his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of it. But I'm just so happy that you're back." You said smiling. Then Sora saw another girl one in a white dress. He opened his eyes and asked. "Do I know that girl?" "Sora are you coming?" Goofy asked. "Huh? Oh yeah!" He said running up to the next door.

*Flashback*

"So this is kindergarten?" You asked frowning. You saw a lot of kids playing with toys. Kids you didn't know. So this was scary. Sora immediately ran up to you. "____! I'm so happy to see you." He said hugging you. You hugged him back. "Come on Kairi and I want to play with you!" He said. "Hi Kairi!" You said smiling. "Hi ____.Let's play house." Kairi said smiling. "Okay I'll be the aunt." You said picking up a doll. "No you have to be the mom ____. Oh and Sora will be the dad." Kairi said smiling. "But why?" Sora asked her. "Because you like ___ remember." Kairi whispered. "What?! But we are only kids!" Sora yelled blushing. "Maybe sometime in the future you will marry her." Kairi said to him. To be honest ___ was his princess every time they played he would always want to save her from danger. You were putting the doll in a chair and pretending to feed it. "You have to eat all your food if you want to grow up to be strong." You said. Sora helped by making the small corner look like a house. "Kids it's circle time!" The teacher said. "We have to go to work Sora." You said putting the doll in a pretend bed. "Oh yeah!" He said smiling. The two of you sat down at the circle. Sora couldn't wait until he could go to the island in the afternoon. He wanted to play knights with all of you.

*End of flashback*

Namine started on another memory. This was the first time he saw you in a beautiful dress.

*flashback*

You were so nervous about going on stage. "There you are....." You looked so beautiful in your costume. That it left him speechless at first. "You'll do great out there." Sora said to you. You were wearing a beautiful wedding dress. You got the part of a princess in the school play. It was the part where you get married. So this was the last act. "I can't do this." You said taking off the vail. "Yes you can. You worked hard for this part ____." Sora said smiling. He really wanted the part of the prince but he wasn't good enough. He couldn't memorize the lines very well. So he ended up working backstage. "I don't know." You said frowning. "They need you out there. I.....need you out there." He loved seeing you on stage while acting. You brought so much feelings while you were up there. He could feel it and to think he really wanted you to drop out at first. He didn't want to see you up there with some other student who was your prince. You guys were in middle school now. That means that some hot shot would try to take you away from him. He had to remind himself that this was just a play. So he wasn't actually your lover but still Sora wished that he could be on that stage with you. He put the vail on your head. "Okay. I'll do my best." You said smiling and went on stage. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were so wonderful on stage. That he couldn't wait until the next school play.

*End of flashback*

He lost another memory of you without realizing it. His first day of kindergarten and they were only on floor six. Namine held onto the sketch book tightly. She was taking apart Sora's memories of his special friend ____. Sora knew that he was in love with you. But now he wasn't going to know you anymore. "Sora...." She said looking at the memory of Sora watching the sunset with you. It was right before the darkness took your world.

*flashback*
You sat down on the dock with him. After all you would be leaving tomorrow. "I haven't seen you all day." Sora said looking at you. He realized the Riku and Kairi were watching. The two would always try to get him to confess his feelings to her. Sora thought about sharing the special fruit with you. The one that would intertwine your destiny. But now wasn't the time. Sure eventually he would share it with you. He was so in love with you but he couldn't tell you how he felt. Every time he tried he couldn't. He always had feelings for you. At first it was just like until you entered middle school then he realized that he was in love with you. He sat down on next to you. You put your good luck charm away. You had been working on it all day and it was almost done. "Sorry...I was kinda working on something." You said blushing because Sora was sitting extremely close to you. "It's okay. I've been busy too..." He said looking away. As if Riku or Kairi had some kind of answer of what he should do next. Kairi was frowning and flipping her short red hair. "Um....Your hair looks nice ____." Sora said looking at you. "Oh? Thank you!" You said smiling. He was so nervous about telling you. He held your hand. "What is it?" You asked frowning. "Nothing it's just..." He began. Riku and Kairi were holding their breath. Was he actually going to tell you? "I....I can't wait until tomorrow!" Sora said. They looked disappointed with what he said. "Nether can I. It's going to be great. Just as long as no one gets hurt." You said smiling and standing up. "Well you have Riku and I to protect you....and Kairi." He got up as well. "My knight." You said giving him a hug. He didn't know what to do. So he put his arms around you. He liked hugging you.

*End of flashback*

Sora finally made it to floor twelve. So he was back on the islands during the huge storm. "Okay I have to keep her safe. Namine can you hear me!" He yelled looking around. There she was standing there. "Namine!" Sora said running up to her. "I've been through so much just to see you." Sora said. "I wanted to see you too...but not like this I couldn't. So I called you all the way out to this place. You came for me and I'm so happy but to your heart I had to..." She said. "It's okay I'm here because I promised that I would protect you." Sora said smiling. "I really don't exist inside your heart.I don't exist in anyone's heart. I never have existed anywhere." She said frowning. "That is true." Another Namine was there. "We were inseparable always together...but then you had to go away I came here so I wouldn't lose you again!" Sora yelled. "Was it me you wanted to see?" She said frowning. "Of course it was! I know that I forgot a lot of things in this castle but not anything about you. Look you gave this to me didn't you!" Sora said pulling out her good luck charm. "You have it my good luck charm!" She said. "No Sora you can't believe me!" The real Namine said. "What am supposed to do?" He asked. "Think just one more time about who's really special to you. Call out to that piece of memory that glimmers faintly deep inside your heart." The real Namine said. Sora looked down at her good luck charm. "Who's most special to me? That's an easy one. It's you Nam..." But before he could finish the there was a bright light and the good luck charm changed. "What?" Sora asked not recognizing it. He looked up to see Namine becoming someone else. "Who?" Sora asked looking at you. He didn't recognize you at all. Did he even know you? He left that room. "Namine it isn't you. The most special to me isn't you right?" "It's not me it's her..." Namine said turning around. "Then who is she? Because I can't remember her name. If she's so special to me then why can't I remember?" Sora asked. "Because I went and...." Namine began. "Maybe I can explain it. It's because you and your messed up memories are always getting in the way Sora!" Riku yelled.

Riku sent Sora flying. "Stop!" Namine yelled. "You're finished!" Riku said. "I said Stop!" She yelled again. Riku fell down. "What did you do?" Sora asked. "She broke his heart more like smashed it really." Larxene said. "Smashed his heart? Then what's going to happen to Riku?!" Sora yelled. "It's going to kill you for me to tell you but I think that I can live with that. This Riku is replica that Vexan made as an experiment. So all of it's memories of Namine are planted not real." She said tossing Riku aside. She approached Namine. "Oh so cute but behind this face you do awful things." She said. "Namine?" Sora asked. "The girl you were trying to protect all this time is actually a witch who shackles people's hearts." "So my memories are...." Sora realized that his memories are fake. "Oh so you do get it now. Lies lies all lies. Namine's magic nothing more. Binding you in your own chain of memories was part of our plan. We were almost there but that jerk Axel he used Namine to betray us. Thanks to you all our plans are ruined!" She said hitting Namine. "Namine!" Sora yelled. "What and you don't actually know her." She said. "Still I made a promise. A promise that I would protect her. Maybe my memories are fake...but the promise was real to me!" Sora said getting back up. "There was no promise you're just delusional that's all! You're going down alone!" She said going to attack him. But a shield hit her. "Donald! Goofy! You came back!" "Of course we did. We were worried about you." Goofy said.

After they beat Larxene they approached Namine. "We're friends of Sora's and My name is..." Goofy began. "You're Goofy and You're Donald." She said. "Yeah! But how did you know that?" Donald asked. "Congratulations Sora you finally found your friend." Goofy said. Sora frowned. All of his memories of Namine were fake. He held onto her good luck charm. Not Namine's but someone else's. Someone who was really special to him. "It isn't you." Sora said frowning. She explained everything about how she changed their memories. As they continued on to the thirteenth floor he couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious girl he saw on the islands. The one with (H/C) hair. He looked at the good luck charm. If only he could remember her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
459K 5.3K 76
Enjoy some oneshots for Shuichi x Reader.
22.2K 384 20
Kingdom hearts one shots. Contains Yaoi. Includes Akuroku, Marvex, Zemyx, Venitas, Xaldbar and much more
1.2K 34 6
Just felt like making this lmao. I've been going through an enormous kh fase and I really want to make one-shots now. The mc is a female.