Fight me // nct yuta

By jaeyongg_

"Listen kid, if I catch you doing that again I'm gonna kick your ass." In which Park Eunji's little brother... More

...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

2.7K 152 84
By jaeyongg_

$uicidal th0t$

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
guys hansuke and i need a
ride to the game today

sparkleemarklee 💖
aw i would but i live
across town
sorry :(

doyoungg_
i can't i don't have a car

cheetahphone ;)
i'm already giving doyoung
a ride plus my sister and her friend
sorry y'all don't fit

jaehyunie_
i would but i'm going
with my family and minji

min_gee_gee
oh lmao i was about to
offer a ride my bad

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
cmon guys i need it

cheetahphone ;)
that's what she said

t_yong🐲
hahahahaha

john_hEEhEE
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
jikyung? pleeeeeeease

G_kyung 😎
can't i'm going with taeyong
and my aunt

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
damn why do u guys have
to be cousins
can't u fit one more person?

t_yong🐲
nope sorry :(
the truck only fits 3

jaehyunie_
why don't u ask eunji
she has to go that way anyways

eunjeezus
y r u bringing me in
to this smh

jaehyunie_
cuz u have to go in the
direction of his house to
get to the school anyway

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
please eunji
my car broke down
i wouldn't be asking if i
wasn't desperate

eunjeezus
mmmmmm fINE
but u owe me

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
ok fine

This sucks. I don't want to go with Eunji but what choice do I have? My car isn't working and I don't want my parents coming for some... obvious reasons. Things have been really awkward ever since the whole ordeal with Jisung and Hansuke. I can see that those two still feel weird about it from the way they act in practice, but its weird for me and Eunji to be like this. I mean usually we're fighting but these days we don't have anything to fight about. I haven't felt like this around her since middle school but that's cuz I had a crush on her.

Yeah you heard that right but that was when I first moved here. I didn't have any friends because I didn't know anyone and I only liked her because she was cute! That's it! I got over that crush pretty fast cuz after meeting Taeyong and joining the group, I really got to know her, and she's scary.

"Ugh this car ride is gonna be great." I pinch my nose bridge and squint my eyes.

"Did you get us a ride?" Hansuke opens my door and pokes in his head.

"Yeah, I did."

"With who?"

"Uh, Park Eunji," I mumble, coughing into my fist.

"Huh?"

"I said... Park Eunji."

Hansuke's eyes widen, his hand going to rub the nape of his neck, a nervous habit. "Was there no one else?"

"No-" I throw myself back to lay on my bed and fling my phone to the side. "-everyone already had their cars full or live too far."

"Oh," he plays with his fingers.

"Come on, we should start getting ready for the game."

•••

"Hey Eunji, what time are we going to pick them up?" Jisung questions, grabbing his cleats from the front door and placing them in his gym bag.

"Uh, we'll take off in like, 10 minutes." I give a halfhearted response, since I'm busy looking through my bag to make sure I have everything.

"Let's see... keys, check. Wallet, check. Charger, check. Extra lipgloss for feeling like a bad bitch, check. Sports drink for Jisung, check. Okay I think that's everything." I place my bag on the kitchen counter and look around for a moment to make sure everything is in place.

"Do I have time to eat something before we go?" Jisung walks up behind me and sits on the counter.

"I got you a protein bar to eat on the way."

"Okay cool. Thanks," he smiles.

"Awwww, is the little baby excited about his first game?" I coo at him, pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it," he pushes my hand away. "You're making me more nervous than I already am..."

"You'll do great, Ji. I'm sure of it." I pat his head. "Alright now let's head out!"

"I thought you said 10 minutes?"

"Yeah well, if we don't leave early I won't get good seats. Let's go!" We grab our stuff and head out to the car.

"Hey, what are you doing? Come sit in the front seat, I'm not your chauffeur." I scoff at Jisung, who is sitting behind me.

"It would be rude if I sit in the front instead of Yuta hyung so I'll just stay back here."

"Damn you and your politeness," I groan.

"Come on let's go already!" He rushes, and excitedly slams his hands on the gym bag in his lap.

"Ok, don't rush me!"

•••

eunjeezus
i'm outside rat

lemme_c_ur_yutatas
be right out

I let out a huff of air, running one hand through my dark hair while the other turns up the volume on the radio.

"Yes bitch, I love BTS!  Cause ah-ah I'm in the stars tonight!" I yell out, my brother rolling his eyes but bobbing his head to the music anyway.

"What's taking this guy so long? He's not even responding to my texts anymore..." Jisung just shrugs and continues singing to the music.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna go knock, ok?" I turn around in my seat.

"Yeah whatever just let me listen, jesus."

I step out of the car into the sunlight and make my way to the front door of the Nakamoto house. As I get closer I can hear yelling getting louder with each step. I hesitate to knock upon reaching the door, but after standing there for a moment, I take the initiative and give three knocks on the wood.

Hansuke opens the door swiftly, his gaze is to the floor and his bangs cover his eyes. He gives a small "thank you for the ride" and brushes past me, briskly walking to my car and leaving me at the front door, which is still open.

"Whatever dad, just don't come."

"How dare you try and tell me what to do! I'm the father here!"

"Don't raise your voice at him! If you would just try and get along maybe then he'd want you at their games!"

"Stay out of this, woman! Yuta get back here!"

Yikes, this sounds private. I can see Yuta approach the front door from where I stand outside. He and I lock gazes and he looks ashamed for a moment before looking away. Yuta closes the door behind him as he steps out of the house. Neither of us move for a while, no sound being heard other then his parents yells.

"Um, I know it's not really my place but, my parents would fight like that all the time before the divorce. Don't worry, it'll get better, I'm sure of it."

He finally looks up at me, expressionless. He's quiet for a moment, then, "How much did you hear?"

"Not much," I cross one arm over my stomach to hold the other one, turning my head away from Yuta.

"How did you..." he starts, but doesn't finish his question, "never mind, let's get going." He adjusts the strap of his bag, walking to my car. I sigh, unsure of what to do in this situation. Maybe I can talk to him after the game, I think to myself, following Yuta's steps to my car.

//

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL SO INSPIRED THESE DAYS

i feel like i haven't used memes in my notes for a while lmao

this chapter was going to be waaaaaaaay longer but i decided to cut it in two so be patient for the next part ;)

bye hoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 16
The typical bad boy Jaemin going after the unbothered kid Renjun.
170K 4.8K 20
"Touch her and I'll break your neck..." Where Jisung bumps into a shy sensitive girl and becomes very protective over her ♡
12.4K 703 55
"Go on just slap me! But in return, you'll receive a kiss."
21.4K 901 4
in which your childhood friend goes a little too far when reinventing himself for your senior year ; non-idol au, hs au, bad boy au ; x reader ; [20...