The Tribrid Twins

Від Ray__Xo

Milli and Adrian are TWINS . They are also the powerful and only TRIBRID'S ever lived . But Milli's magic cr... Більше

Disclaimer
Character Intro's
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Note
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter-10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter-25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
Epilogue
SEQUEL
SUPRISE !! BONUS CHAPTER!!!

Chapter - 23

160 9 0
Від Ray__Xo

Romeo's P.O.V

I was so happy. So fucking happy that Milli dint reject me. Although I kind of tricked her. Her biggest fear is loosing people. I kind of feel bad for using her fear against her, but I can't help it.

Her eyes are filled with tears. But she's not letting them to fall. I sigh and walk out only to be bumped by Iyla. And Damn she looks so furious.

"Romeo Lynn Vinsezi" she spat my name angrily. She used my middle name, meaning I'm in deep shit. Did she hear what I told Milli?

"What the fuck did you tell Milli? Why did you lie to her?" She spat. Fuck she heard all of it.

"Don't you shouldn't eavesdrop someone's conversation?" I ask her raising my eyebrows. "I can't fucking believe it-" before she could say anything further, I drag her back of the house so no one could hear us.

"Tell me now" I say as I was patiently waiting for her reply. She glared towards me saying "Adrian never told that he'll leave me alone. He just told that he needed sometime to figure things out. He needed sometime so he could probably keep Milli safe away for you. He told me to continue to stay here as our pack needs me." She took a deep breath.

"But you told her the opposite. You used Adrian's love against her. You need her I know I understand. But you can't make her to love you, but by blackmailing her? By making her believe a whole fucking lie? I don't think so.." She said angrily.

"I will go and tell everything her now" she continued. I sighed. "You win. I lied to her, but I truly care for her. I can't loose her. I can't practically sit and see while she rejects me."

"Do you know what happens if anyone reject their mate? Their wolf can't bear rejection and goes struggling. It becomes weak. I can't function properly and our pack is left with only one Alpha and it's you. Tell me, should you go and tell her truth and leave all pack members on road so that other pack Alpha will come and slit our pack apart? Tell me?" I continued.

I went to her and took her hand in mine. "Please Iyla, I know you're so angry on me. But please. Understand what happens to me if Milli rejects me. I can't bear it. I promise I'll keep her happy and won't force her into anything. I'm her mate and we're meant to be together. And she'll be happy with me. I know that."

"I just want to stay with you and Mia happily, I want to be the best twin you could ever have. I want to protect the people I love with all I have. Just give me a chance" I pleaded. Okay I may not have told her full truth and played twin card. But not everything is a lie.

She looked like she's thinking and I can see deep concern in her eyes. And that moment I know that she'll accept me and support me throughout.

"Fine. I feel bad about lying to Adrian and Milli. But I will. And it's not because of you. It's for Milli as I want her to be happy with her mate which is you." She said sighing.

You can't even guess how happy I'm as I feel like dancing now. Okay that may sound a little childish but I do feel like jumping. And I do and hug Iyla as she hugs me back.

Milli's P.O.V

How should I tell him? How should I tell Addy that I want to be here? Like he won't get any doubt right? Like I don't know. What if he doubts me and drags me from here?

If that happens Iyla will be heart-broken so as Addy and I won't let that happen. I know now with whom I can really talk. I grab my phone and Dail him.

Ring*Ring

"Milli?"

"Yes" I sighed.

"Fuck, thank god you're okay. I was worried shit about you."

"I'm okayy. And I need to urgently talk to you. Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm coming to pick you people. I'm on my way." He said.

"Turn back and grab you're whole stuff. We're staying here"

"What? What the fuck are you even talking? You okay? You dint hit you're head right? Is everything alright?"

"Jeezz! Stop with you're questions and do as I say. I'll explain you everything once you come"

"Fine" he sighed.

And then I ended the call. You're probably thinking if it's Luca or Ethan right? And yes. It's Ethan because he's the only one I could trust now. I would really ask a suggestion from Luca but if my brother asked in his Alpha tone, he would spill the beans. I was so sure.

Firstly I should do a thing. I immediately went down and saw Hannah in kitchen. I saw how she tricked me and betrayed me. I went to her. She saw me coming and gave a small smile.

"Milli, Are you hungry dear? I can cook anything for you, tell me what you wanna- " I cut her off by saying
"Please. Don't show me you're fake concern. If you would really fuc- care about me, you wouldn't use that spell on me." I spat on her.

Her face looked with mixed emotions.
Shock, concern and guilt. She gave me a small smile. " I really don't know that you're a tribrid. Romi asked me for help and I just couldn't tell no for him. He's my son. I dint give him birth but I do care about him. If in future you'd have a child and if they plead for help, then you'll know"

"Mom's do anything for their child. I did the same. I couldn't see him hurt without a mate. He almost looked pale. He dint eat food for days. I just couldn't. And I know I did wrong by unveiling your cover. Now you're kept hostage. And I know you don't want anyone to get hurt so you're being compromised. Don't worry I won't tell this for anyone."

She finished and I stood their shocked. I know she's a Mom and did this to make Romeo happy. If my mom was in her place, she'd voluntarily help me even before I ask. Coz I know she loves Me and Addy more than anyone. But I won't forgive that easily.

But how did she know about me comprising?

"She's a witch duh" Urva said.

"Oh yes. She's a witch right. But how can I smell her wolf?" I asked her.

"Coz she's a hybrid. You need to know more Milli. Everytime I can't help you. You're also a witch. You can tell that easily" Urva spoke.

"I'm a witch, yes but I still don't know how to use my powers fully. Addy's good at that while I suck."

"I know and that's why I'm helping you" She said.

"If you're mom's alive, she would be proud of how beautiful women you've become" Grace said.

I was so shocked at her statement. How did she know my Mom? How did she even know her? I'm pretty sure mom never mentioned me of her.

"You're mom and me are best-friends. We both grew up together. She never mentioned me because she dint want outer world to knew about you two. She might be afraid that other's might use your powers." She said as I mouthed an 'o'.

"I'm here to talk with you about something." I told her while hesitating
"You don't need to hesitate dear. You can tell me anything. I'm so happy that I got a chance to meet you guys. If Hannah was here I would have been upset at her for not introducing you people early."

Before I could say anything she continued, "Omg. I missed your first birthday. I should have been the one to bake a cake for you two. And when you guys go to your school on first day I would have been there to throw some lame jokes on how beautiful girls and boys go to school along with you. And when you grew up I would give the guys you date a hand full on how they shouldn't break your heart. I would have been the one to give you suggestions about dating. I would have told Adrian about how handsome that boy has been grown up. " She stopped with tears in her eyes.

Mom and her might really be good friends or more like sisters. If Addy got a child and I would do same things she mentioned. I would do even crazy stuff together with them. I sighed and looked at her and she's already in tears.

I immediately went and hugged her so she could atleast calm down. But she continued sobbing. I'm actually shocked at her outbrust. "It's okay. It's really not you're fault as you can tell those things now. We're here and I know we'll be stuck here forever, so you could bake us cake and give us dating tips maybe." I told her.

"Yes. I will" She said rubbing tears off her cheek. "Omg I again started blabbing. You're here to tell me something right? Tell me" she asked.

"Well, I actually have a friend and more like he's a family to me. He's after Addy for me. As you know there are only two people left in my family that I care other than my cousin's which is a different part" I tell her hoping she'd say yes.

"Nonsense. Who told you don't have a family? We're you're family and we'll be always there for you. And call that friend of yours. No one should be away from family." She told.

"But there's a problem."

"What?" She asked.

"He's a vampire" I said closing my eyes thinking she'd spat and I'll get a hand full of tantrums.

_____________________________________

So this is so far guys. I finally updated. I kind of had seconds thoughts of weather I should continue this book or not . ..

But I decided to continue no matter how less reads I get. Should not give up easily right?

So how far did you like this story ?

What are you expecting from this story ?

Should I write Iyla's and Adrian's side too ?

Or you want more of Milli's and Romeo's side ?

Please do cmnt as I get motivation that atleast someone's reading my book and they actually like it.

As I'm so new here, thanks for all you're support. I really appreciate if you text me about how you liked or any drawbacks?

Thanks again.

Love ,

Ray .

My Instagram account- ray__xo .

I'm kind of thinking if I should make a new Insta handle for Wattpad purpose . What do you guys think? Let me know.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

THE BLACK WOLF Від Laura Correa

Паранормальні явища

41.2K 1.4K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...
105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
Markie Від RuHu

Перевертні

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...