New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 7 (cell)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)

77 0 0
By Scarxx01

It had been a full six months since our last encounter with Mordecai. Things were left on a terrible note. I thought back to that night, I had killed dozens of vampires, and then lost control when I seen my dead sister. When I was a ripper I killed at least six innocent people per week. I stopped my killing spree after about six weeks.

I still haven't heard from Carter,to be honest it was making me upset. I wonder what he is like now that he is 'dark', and roaming around with his grandfather.... I shoved that thought aside and remembered the friends I still had. Jessy was laying beside me with his arm around my waist, holding me close to his chest.Jessy basically lived here now, we just haven't made it official. Lilly and Caleb were most likely still sleeping in the next room. Ash and Ally were at home,they didn't brother to tell there parents about any of our crazy life. Oh and Kyle the council needed him, so he's no longer in the basement. My father Roy returned home, my mother was glad and extremely confused. We explained everything to her and she was shockily understanding. We even told my little sister,Kim, about the vampire stuff. She thought it was amazing. If we didn't have to worry about mean, big old, scary, vampires then it probably would be amazing.

Bring Bring

My alarm clock rung, I was surprisingly awake before it. It had 6:00am written on it. I sat up and sighed. Our long summer of adventure was over. Longing to be normal Lilly and I enrolled in college. I got up and walked to my closet picking out a set of fresh clothes. I grabbed, a pair of underwear, a bra, socks, a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and a red flannel. I then grabbed my towel hanging on the back of my room door and went to the washroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on eyeliner, mascara and a light foundation. In the end I lazily threw my hair up in a messy pony tail.

I waked out of the bathroom and seen Lilly standing there with her clothes and a towel.

"Morning gorgeous," she smiled and greeted me. She walked pasted me, into the washroom. "Can you put the kettle on?"

"Sure thing, beautiful." I smiled and went downstairs.

The house was spotless. I have to admit that it has been quiet since Kyle wasn't here to be a clown, and the others had their own school and jobs to attend too. I waltzed to the kitchen and turned on the kettle. I grabbed two travel mugs from the cupboard and placed them on the counter. While the kettle was boiling up, I decided to sneak in a quick good bye to Jessy.

I ran unstairs and tiptoed over to the bed slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. "I know you're there, stop trying to sneak up on me." Jessy rolled over still laying down and grinned at me. "Come here."

I smirked and sat right on top of his body, with both knees on opposite sides of him. "Morning. Did I wake you?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Of course not baby. I know you've been going to school for over two months now, but are you okay?" He looked up at me, he looked sympathetic.

"I told you I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. I'm normal and good to go." I smiled and gave him a quick, reassuring kiss on the cheek.

"Oh so you're normal. Does that mean you can be a normal college girl that is late for class because she's too busy hooking up with her boyfriend?" I giggled at his question as he rolled on top of me, pushing me underneath him. He started to gently kiss my neck. My hands were touching his bare chest.

"I have to go you sex junky." I laughed calling him names. He pulled away and sat up letting me go freely. I sat at the bed and looked at him. I kissed him on the lips, got off the bed and fixed me clothes. "Love you. See you later." I smiled and headed to the door.

"For the record you're more of a sex junky than I am!" He called after me as I walked out of the room. I laughed and jogged down the stairs. Lilly had already made my coffee for me.

"Ready?" She asked, holding her mug. She was in a pair of jean high waisted shorts, a baby blue cropped T-shirt, and was wearing black converse high tops. Her hair was in a high pony tail, and she was wearing a pair of white rose earnings. She looked cute as always.

"Yup." I finally said. I grabbed my coffee and put my pair of black nikey high tops on. We walked over to the front door, Lilly grabbed her brown side bag and I grabbed my black jansport back pack.

We headed out the door and were in my car in no time. We decided to use one car considering we were going to the same place, and it would be cheaper on gas. Of course we chose to use my baby, Klaus, today. In no time we were at school, it was all such a familiar sight.

"Okay I'll see you later." Lilly said and walked off to the other side of campus to get to class.

I had extra time to spare before I had class so I decided to go the library. I went and found my comfy spot. It was towards the back of the library, there was bean bag chairs and hardly anyone around. I plobbed down on a blue bean bag chair and took out my laptop. I plugged in my headphones and was about to watch an episode of The Originals, when there was a tap at my shoulder. I looked up and smiled at the sight of the person that touched me.

"Hi bitch." I said jokingly.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Caleb sighed and pretended I hurt his feelings. He sat down on the red bean bag chair next to me.

"Its how I show my love and affection. So why are you stalking me? What's up?" I asked a little concerned.

"Oh nothing serious. It's just that Lilly's birthday is in a few more days and I still haven't gotten her anything. What should I get her?" I shut my laptop at the sound of Lilly's birthday. I was excited for it because the others and I had this surprise party planned out. Kyle was even coming to visit.

"Well I think you should get her something that has a special meaning. Like where did you two first found out you had feelings, or where did you guys first kiss..." I suggested.

"Thanks. I think I've got an idea." Caleb said and stood up. "I'll guess I'll leave you to what you were doing." He smirked.

"Hey stay and entertain me.I have about half an hour before its time for class." He chuckled and fell back down on the bean bag chair.

----------First Period-------

I walked through the classroom door and my mood changed from jolly to depressed. Ah, good ol' biology. I walked over to my row, and took a seat next to my newly made friend.

"Hey buddy." Jenna was a very funny, and kind independent. She was going to come to Lilly's surprise party to meet the others.

"Sup?" I asked as I laid my head down on my desk. "Why am I here? I don't want to be here."

"When do you ever want to be here?" She laughed and I raised my head to look forward at the front of the class. "Who's that?" Jenna asked, admiring the man at the front of the room. He was wearing black jeans, a white cotton top, and a black tie. He was a very handsome man.

"I don't know. Maybe he's a supply?" I guessed. I was getting a strange vibe from this guy, but it was probably nothing.

"Hello Class," The man dropped his bag on the singular desk at the front of the room. He picked up the chalk and started writing on the chalk board. 'Mr.Saltom'. He turned back to use and looked very serious. "I'm Mr. Saltom. I'm sure many of you have not heard but Mr.Ronovon past away last night. I will be your knew teacher."

"Oh no. He was so cute and old and cuddly. Like a big teddy bear." I pouted and whispered into Jenna's ear. "I think I'm going to cry."

"Me too. Mr.Ronovon made my day. This is so sad." Jenna whispered back.

"Ladies at the back. Are you done?" Mr. Douche interrupted our pout fest, we stopped talking right away. He looked away and started talking again.

"I think we should call him Mr.Douche." I whispered in Jenna's ear once more. She giggled and class went on.

....

Lilly and I headed home right away eager to see our hot boyfriends and relax. We stepped through the door, took of our shoes, and put down our bags. We walked into the living room and seen the guys watching TV. They decided to watch The vampire diaries from the beginning because they seen how much Lilly and I loved it. I laughed at the sight of them tearing up.

"Why are you crying?" Lilly was trying not to laugh.

"Alaric just died..." Caleb said and held a hand out to Lilly. She ran over to sit beside him. He kissed her on the forehead and continued watching the television. They were such a cute couple.

"I'm going to go change and take a nap, I'm exhausted." I smiled and walked up to my room, Jessy followed me. "Hi."

"Hi Beautiful. How was your day?"

"It was good, but really long." I pouted and took off my jeans. Yes right in from of Jessy, he's seen me naked already so why the hell not. "Oh, I got a new teacher. Mr.Ronovon died last night."

"Oh well that's some day." He came behind me,wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled into my neck. "Wanna top it off with some fooling around?" He muttered.

"You're such a flirt." I smiled and turned around so that my chest was touching his. I threw my arms around his neck, and his hands were resting on my hip. "But yes I would like to fool around."

"Yes!" He chuckled and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his body, and we fell on the bed, with me underneath him.

"Am I just a piece of ass to you?" I asked curiously.

"No of course not." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and pulled away so I could see his face. A wide grin formed on his face as he began to talk sarcastically. "You're a hot piece of ass."

"You're a douche like Mr. Douche. No more fooling around for you." I playfully slapped his shoulder, and tried to get up but he pinned me down, drawing my hands over my head.

"No. I love you." He pleaded.

"Okay." I smiled. He started to kiss my lips, but then his lips had wondered to my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 33.7K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
74.3K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
274K 19.4K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...