All She Wanted Was Love 2

By cantbeduped

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go... More

Main Characters
1: Peace Sign
1.1: Peace Sign
1.2: Peace Sign
A/N
2: Now What
3: Operation Redo
4: Mommy Duty
5: Fun
6: Intuition
6.1: Intuition
7: Brother to Brother
8: Thanksgiving
9: Thanksgiving...Fathers to Son
10: Thanksgiving...Smoke
10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke
11: Thanksgiving...Ending
11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending
12: For My Girls
12.1: For My Girls
13: What Is Life?
13.1 What Is Life?
14: Pop Up Guess Who
14.1: Pop Up Guess Who
15: Papi's Home
16: Who That
17: A Christmas to Remember
17.1: A Christmas to Remember
18: He Proposed to Me
18.1: He Proposed to Me
19: It Stings
20: New Years
20.1: New Years
21: Never Scared
21.1: Never Scared
21.3: Never Scared (The End)
22: Clearing The Air
22.1: Clearing The Air
23: New Beginnings
24: Always Plotting
24.1: Always Plotting
25: Bittersweet
25.1: Bittersweet
26: Our First Valentine's
26.1: Our First Valentine's
26.2: Our First Valentine's
27: Rolling With The Homies
27.1: Rolling With The Homies
27.2: Rolling With The Homies
28: Triggered
28.1: Triggered
29: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.4: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Author's Note
30: Another Family Day
30.1: Another Family Day
31: Life Is Good
31.1: Life Is Good
32: The Millie Effect
33: A Leap of Faith
34: The Beginning of the End
34: The Beginning of the END
It's Out‼️

21.2: Never Scared

3.7K 276 761
By cantbeduped

Chapter 21.3: Never Scared cont...
April

"Oh so that's how you pronounce that shit. I was having a hard time so I was calling her anything that came to mind" April said and shrugged she didn't give a fuck what her name was. The only thing she cared about was finishing her ass off and handing her over.

Chris hit the blunt so hard he started choking on the smoke. He couldn't believe that Kae was a part of this. He knew she could get a little crazy but this shit right here was too damn crazy. Let alone he had stopped fucking with her a long while ago. Sure she'd hit him up from time to time and try to rekindle what they had but he was done with her even when she tried to use her body as collateral. What they had wasn't real and they were both using each other and he was tired of that shit. She looked good on his arms yes, they gave each other sex, and he gave her 15 minutes of fame which is what she really wanted. He knew what it was when they had first gotten together and at the time he didn't care so he went along with it. They weren't even together that damn long to begin with but he saw now that she was stuck on stupid and damn right crazy.

"Damn big bruh you aight over there" August looked back at him and asked ready to pat his back knowing this shit right here had to have blown his mind just like it had everyone else's. This is one of those things where they never saw it coming once again. They could've thought of so many other people other than Kae. She wasn't even on their radar and damn sure wasn't on April's. Then again she had always thought and said that it could be anybody coming for her but she damn sure didn't think that the person would be linked to Chris.

Chris immediately stood up and got his shit together. Kae was not about to drag him in the middle of anything or have anybody thinking or questioning if he had something to do with this when he absolutely knew nothing. He was just as clueless as everyone else. "Apple I had nothing to do with this" he said honestly with his hands held up high in the air. There was no way in hell that he would be a part of something like this. He had too much love for April and he damn sure wouldn't put his kids through anything like this by taking their mother away from them. Besides he had hurt her badly mentally and emotionally and he damn sure had no plans to make her hurt again especially not physically. They were in a good place, better friends, and their kids came first so this right here wasn't it. He couldn't even think of putting some shit like this together at all.

"Calm down bestie I already know" April assured him. She knew he wasn't that damn stupid enough to put his life on the line like that or put their kids through something major like this. "See I was wondering why someone I didn't know bout period would be after me but once again y'all exes don't know how to take their L's. I'm tired of dealing with the both of y'all exes. Shit you don't see me out here raising hell with my mines. I let them be and live their lives and I damn sure ain't worried bout what and who they're fuckin when I'm out here living my own damn life" she said and looked at between Chris and Dave. Shit they got along why couldn't the women get along. Shit if Millie was all the way together April wouldn't mind being cool with her especially when a child was involved but everybody didn't move and think like her. Bitches were stuck on being bitter and mad when at the end of the day it wasn't doing them any good. Dave and Chris just looked at her not really knowing what to say because at this point what could they say when both of their exes had come together and plotted on taking her life.

"See I know why she's mad but would somebody fill me in and tell me who she is because of course I did my research and daddy, Unkie, and Senior gave me details bout her but clearly y'all in LA know her better" April said and asked the crew.

See the thing is when she left Chris she didn't pay attention to who came after her. Shit she didn't even care about who came before her. Exes were exes for a reason. Yes she wondered how he was doing but she never went searching to see what was actually going on in his life during that time. Even when Alaina and Hazel would visit they didn't talk about him or who he was dealing with. The only time Chris was mentioned was when they figured it was time for the both of them to sit down and talk but before then it was a no Chris zone for her. She knew nothing about Kae at all. She didn't even know he was in a relationship. She figured he was out in the streets as usual but anything else she gave it no thought. April hadn't known he was dating anyone until the video of her singing karaoke went viral and still then she didn't know who she was, she never harped on it, and she didn't care. The situation never made her want to go online and find out who she was it wasn't that important to her.

"Well I'll be the first to say I never liked the bitch anyway and only dealt with her because of Chris. Most of the time if she was around I'd find an excuse to get the fuck outta there. You know me I can't sit there and be fake for but so long. We all know she was only around to be put on. She wanted a quick 15 and brother gave it to her but we all knew he wasn't actually feeling her. Whenever we were around she wanted to be the center of attention and the life of the party" Alaina said. She had never liked Kae at all but she just like the rest of the crew in LA only dealt with her out of respect for Chris.

"Definitely wasn't fuckin with her" Trey said. He had never liked her from jump either and let Chris know that but Chris was grown and free to do as he pleased so he only respected her because of Chris. "Like baby sis said she was only around for a quick 15. She cute I give her that but her attitude is shitty. She thinks the world revolves around her and that bruh should do whatever she says because she was on his arm. I knew she didn't like you she was too busy comparing y'all relationship to theirs but she knew who to say and do shit around" Trey said. He damn sure wasn't fuckin with her and he was sure she knew it. He had heard Kae a couple of times in the background trying to talk shit about shit she didn't know about.

"See yea she had to know who to talk around because if she came out of her mouth with some disrespectful shit bout mines I'd pop her ass right in her fuckin mouth and tell her to try that shit again" Alaina said clearly with an attitude. She wished she would've said some shit about April in front of her she would've fucked her up on sight.

"Oh we know lil baybeh we know just like her ass knows. But yea lil big sis we only dealt with her because of big bro. She was cool in the beginning but once she got comfortable it was a wrap. She tried to stay in his pockets, use certain shit against him, and you could tell that she was out for self. Maybe she did like him but it seemed like she liked the perks more" August added.

"They do anything for clout. Well hey baby girl asked for some attention and she damn sure caught mines" April said and smiled at her. "See I should've been the last person on ya mind. I bounced and moved away. I was never trying to take him away. I left for a reason. But from what I was told bestie could never fully give himself to you because he was still stuck on me and that right there sweetie is not my problem. You should've been worried bout ya self. Y'all women are silly as fuck though" April said focusing her attention on Kae talking her shit with her index finger pointing her way.

"I guess because y'all see me dressed in business suits and I'm bout my bags that I won't come after y'all. But I'm a hood baby born and raised. I've been raised by the realest men and woman I know. They don't take shit from anybody and they are definitely bout that life meaning everything they know is instilled in me. I just have a good way of keeping shit like that at bay. Normally I'd let you be because y'all can talk bout me all day long, dislike me, hate me, envy me, and be jealous of me but what y'all eat doesn't make me shit. But when y'all all get together and start an 'I hate April' campaign let's kill her that's when I have to get my hands dirty. See you can kill me all day long in ya dreams but real life I strive in this department I'll take ya ass out before you take me out" April said and stepped directly in front of her as Kae looked dead at her with her mouth still taped. See April knew Kae was different from Millie. She could see it in her eyes. She was type crazy and not just crazy but crazy, crazy. So she knew she had one hell of a fight in front of her but it was cool she loved shit like this. She was here for a challenge.

"Would you like to inform us inquiring minds on why you felt the need to team up with Agnes of all people and plan to take me out? Everyone is dying to know" April playfully asked and ripped the tape from her mouth making her scream out in pain.

"FUCK YOU BITCH" Kae shouted enraged with her eyes filled with nothing but looney and anger.

"Anger we love it" April taunted. "So are you gonna tell us why ya mad at me or do you want me to fill them in. I think they'd love to hear it from you though"

Kae chuckled and looked at April and rolled her eyes. "You've always been on my radar. Since you started dating Chris I've been following ya whole relationship. I use to Stan it. The whole world saw how he treated you"

"Time out this is getting good its story time ppl" April said and took a seat on the floor directly in front of her excitedly and sat criss cross apple sauce looking just like Kairi when she's waiting for them to read her a story.

"Lil Birdie too damn much" Errol laughed.

"Facts" they all said agreeing but ready to hear what Kae had to say.

"Has anybody ever told you ya annoying" Kae looked at her obviously annoyed by her antics but April didn't care. She loved taunting bitches like her.

"Nope but hey there's a first time for everything now continue you were saying how you been stuck up our asses and how the whole world saw how he treated me" April said wondering where this little story was heading.

Dave looked at her and shook his head. He was seeing a lot of shit for the first time but he was here for it. She was petty all day long, low key hood like the rest, a tad bit crazy, and after this he wanted a banging ass session. Business mode he loved it but this shit right here made him feel like they could have one of those crazy bomb ass sessions and he was determined to see it how crazy she could get in between the sheets while she was in this mode.

"I'll admit y'all were a cute couple in the beginning everyone was calling y'all goals and wanted what y'all had. I know I did. Then years later it looked like everything turned left for y'all. I mean Chris was out in the streets fuckin whoever threw their pussy in his face and you just stood there like booboo the fool and took all that shit. He had you out here looking stupid as hell but hey you stuck around for it. Then I thought bout it maybe he needed someone a lil more his speed. You know someone he wanted to change for and someone who made him want to be and do better" she said and smirked looking over at Chris who was still stuck on confused but pissed as hell that everything he had done to April was slowly being tossed right back in his face and not only that but he had unknowingly sent Kae her way. He felt like this was partially his fault too.

"So let me guess you thought that you could change him. Sorry cream cheese but a nigga only changes when he wants to change for himself and sadly my lil crazy you weren't ever going to be that woman to make him want to change" April said then laughed. "Y'all swear y'all can walk in my shoes y'all wouldn't even make it a fuckin mile. Y'all don't know what the fuck I been through or what the fuck he put me through but ok. You don't know what the fuck ya ass was willingly ready to sign up for but ok continue" April said shaking her head bitches were real live stupid out here. She hated to toss shit right back in Chris's face when they were pass that but this time his crazy ass ex had opened the box and brought this shit his way.

"Whatever if I was around long enough he'd a changed. Any, who I'll admit I liked Chris from a far and when you finally found some balls about ya self and left that's when I decided to swoop in. I played the lil friend roll gave him what he wanted...sex. But it was never anything serious. See I wanted something from him just like he wanted something from me and I thought it was a fair trade. What I didn't expect was for him to still be harping over you when you left his sexy ass. He wouldn't let me in no matter how hard I tried. It was always you. He didn't have to say it I could see it clear as day and hear it loud and clear. No one would ever be lil miss perfect April Blackmon" Kae spoke angrily. She hated April. She despised her just like Millie did.

"Everything was going good until you had to go viral by singing that fuckin song that we all knew was about Chris. His phone went off that whole night and morning and when he saw that video and seen what everybody was saying about you he just had to play captain save a hoe and stick his nose where it didn't belong. He wrote a whole ass essay a fuckin four page letter defending you like he wasn't in a whole ass relationship with me. With you around I could never fully have him" she said seething. All she wanted was for April to just go away so Chris could focus solely on her.

"Go on tell me why ya mad. I feel the anger I see it give me more" April said still taunting her.

"Bruh" Bully tossed his hands in the air and laughed.

"Just remember this is the woman ya bout to marry bruh it's bout to be a hell of an adventure and for ya sake you bet not fuck up" Shooter said chuckling.

"Damn right now leave her be" Dave laughed and continued looking on. This shit didn't scare him one bit about April. It didn't make him falter or feel like he was making a mistake. To him it was plain and simple she had finally gotten tired of being the bigger person and letting people walk all over her. She was letting everything she had bottled up out and letting loose on everybody who came at her the wrong way. She simply cracked and that was cool because he was going to be the one who made her whole again.

"Tell em brother" Alaina and Ebony said.

"Yea...yea... yea I know where this is headed. I think I'm perfect. I think I'm better than everyone. The world revolves around me. People worship the ground that I walk on yada, yada, yada, and everything else y'all think bout me. Now that we got that over with let's get to the meat of the situation why Agnes and how did y'all even get together" April asked sounding like a damn counselor who got tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. She already knew the answer but she wanted to hear it directly from the source since she was willingly speaking her mind and telling her side of the story.

"I just so happen to follow Dave...Hey sexy" Kae said and winked at him.

"Awwww shit" August shook his head and said sensing April was about to attack.

"See I'm over here being nice to you by letting you tell ya story and not whooping on ya ass but what I won't allow is you winking at my damn husband like I ain't in the room" April said then jumped up and popped her in her mouth. "Have some respect for yourself over here lusting over a taken man"

"Sis don't play bout her man" Alaina said laughing at April popping Kae in her mouth.

"I'm a fuck you up" Kae said through gritted teeth.

"Sure you are now finish with the story" April said and took a seat back on the floor in front of her.

Kae rolled her eyes yet she picked up from where she left off. "Like I was saying I follow Dave on IG so I saw the shit show going down between him and Millie and figured let's see how this shit plays out because obviously she doesn't like ya ass just like me. She kept talking and talking shit until you finally said something back and then she said something again and then after that she went radio silent. I didn't know what the fuck happened but I figured why not make friends with her. Any enemy of yours is a friend of mines" Kae continued.

"So I hit her up on IG we got to talking and eventually exchanged numbers and she gave me the run down telling me how ya sister Hazel doesn't fuck with you. Then she told me how much she hated you and I figured why not get rid of you. Getting rid of you would work out for the both of us. I could get back with Chris and she could try and get back with Dave. I knew that would be hard for her to accomplish because anyone with eyes can see how much he loves you. He almost has the same look Chris use to have for you but I can tell Chris doesn't love you anymore. Either way with you gone we'd be straight" Kae said sounding delusional as hell.

Both Chris and Dave looked at each other and laughed.

"Y'all bitches be so damn delusional. I don't care what you would've done we wouldn't have been getting back together. It was just sex for me and you knew what it was just like it was a quick 15 for you. You loved the perks you got when you were with me just throwing my name around to get free shit and be in the inner circle. All you had to do was tell people that you were my girl and you'd be taken care of but not anymore. It was just fun that's all and that's it. If I wanted you I would still be with you" Chris said and shook his head he should've known from jump to let her be. He saw the signs and ignored them all so busy trying to move on and take his mind off of April.

"Bruh this shit is past delusional. It's time to put these bitches in strait jackets I'm not understanding the hate for somebody that doesn't even know you exist or even pays you any attention. What happened to moving on to the next when a nigga don't want you anymore. Y'all mad depressing" Dave said and shook his head then pulled out a blunt. They were stressing his ass out with all the bullshit they created for nothing.

"But wait there's more" April said with her eyes locked on Kae. "How did this plan come together" she asked.

"Delusional my ass Chris you know you want me. Anyways Millie and I sort of became friends so when she hit the lottery she told me but told me not to say anything so I didn't. But the more I thought about it and how you took Chris away from me and how you took her family away from her. I met up with her and asked her how she would feel if we permanently got rid of you and boy did she smile. So we sat down I came up with the plan and we set everything up from there. Her winning the lottery was a plus I know niggas aren't passing by when money is on the table and when I found out most of Dave's boys didn't fuck with him or liked you I stumbled upon Hood. I never met him I never seen him face to face but I knew he was furious with Dave so I told Millie to ask him and once he saw the money on the table he ran with it no questions asked" Kae said with a smile. She just knew she was going to get rid of April but somewhere along the line the plan had backfired and here she was in a warehouse strapped to a chair with her own life on the line.

"Y'all be having y'all heads so far stuck up my ass for no reason. If I was so much on ya fuckin radar you'd know for a fact that me and Chris never got back together so how could I take something from you that you never had" April said tired of bitches assuming shit about her and putting her in unnecessary bullshit because they didn't like the way things were going for them.

"Y'all might've not gotten back together but let's be honest. Can we be honest? We all know on this very same day you were in a hotel getting fucked by Chris so does it really matter" Kae said and laughed then stuck out her tongue and looked at Dave. "For someone who did you so bad you really went and rekindled a friendship with him just to fuck him"

"I know this bitch didn't" Alaina said about to go in but April had stopped her by bursting out laughing.

April laughed right along with Kae. "See y'all know y'all be making these conversations uncomfortable as hell for my daddy and unkie shit even my father in law. Sorry guys for what's bout to come out my mouth" she said to her father, uncle, and Senior.

"Y'all bitches really out here that mad and in my business clocking who I'm fuckin. Yes ya absolutely right on this very same day I was fuckin Chris nothing more nothing less but were you. Throw it in my face and rub it all the way in while ya at it. I don't regret it. See shit like this doesn't phase me I was single and had no loyalty to anyone so whoever I fucked was my business. Am I supposed to deny it or run in a corner and cry please tell me what am I supposed to do" April said dramatically. Everyone always had shit to say when it came to her relationship with Chris. He did her wrong. He fucked her over. She should've never given him that chance and all of that is true but it was their business. If she still wanted to be friends with him just like if she wanted to fuck him that was her choice and at the end of the day they now had a child together so the way they worked was good for their family. She was not about to walk around mad and bitter at the world for his wrongdoings anymore. She had already been through enough during him and after him. She wasn't about to let it drain her again or take away her glow. It happened and it was now in the past and if no one didn't like it oh well it wasn't their life to live.

"Trust I'm not the first and I won't be the last to have sex with an ex no matter how the relationship ended or how their ex treated them. It happens every day of the week from Monday to Sunday but I notice a lot of y'all like to walk around acting high and mighty as if y'all haven't gone back to an ain't shit ex but ok what else you got for me. Come on shoot another bullet so I can feel ya pain. My pussy my rules I fuck who I wanna fuck but these days a girl is tied down so I only share this honey pot with my husband but ok. I guess you called ya self telling on me like my sister didn't already tell my enemy and have her blast it on social media. Please tell me you have something new. Did you find out that we actually have a beautiful baby girl together or did my father and uncle have you restrained already" April said fed the fuck up. Yes she fucked Chris AND!

"Poor crazy baby she set all this shit up but didn't know who she was setting up. You thought nothing was gonna happen and you'd catch me slipping but what you didn't bank on was the fact that I'm so fuckin bout this life crazy lady. My family doesn't play games especially ones like this so I think I've rested up enough I'm ready for another round. How bout you" April said cheesing. Kae had pissed her the fuck off.

"Come get some of these electrolytes ma" Dave said with a gator aid in his hand.

"I fuckin can't with y'all" Mimi said laughing at them.

"If Trey's new lady friend was here she'd say I Stan" Ebony said and laughed.

"Facts she definitely would" Trey laughed agreeing.

"Hey I knew what type of night it was gonna be and what type of time she was gonna be on so I had to make sure she was good" Dave said and shrugged as April made her way to him and grabbed the bottle of Gatorade. She didn't even like those shits but she knew she needed to be replenished for what she was about to do.

"Thanks Papi" she said and opened the bottle and took a few sips.

"You good" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist looking at her.

"All the way good" she answered smiling at him then took a few more sips. "Aye yo y'all want to turn this shit up" she said looking over at the girls.

"Bitchhhhhhh" they all dragged.

"Mimi ya watching as far as Ebony and Alaina y'all better duke it out to see which one of y'all gonna tag Agnes ass but don't kill her that's all me" April said. Yea she had told them they had to sit this one out but she knew they were itching to have some fun and right about now it was enough fun to go around and share.

"Yo I'm really tired of y'all putting me on the back burner like I can't hold my own. I know y'all are trying to protect me and keep my hands clean but damn can a girl at least get a hit in" Mimi said looking between the girls. Then they all looked at April.

"Look I know ya family and ya dating my brother but somethings you don't need to be involved in and this is one of them. Keep ya hands as clean as they can be. If there is a time when you need to come out and do ya thing then do it but ya good just enjoy the show" April said looking over at a pouting Mimi. She really didn't want her involved in this part of the family business. She had clean hands and she wanted them to stay that way. She knew that once she had gotten her hands dirty that no matter what she did or how hard she'd try to scrub them clean they'd still be dirty. They would never be clean again.

"Uh huh" Mimi said.

"Don't be like that baby it's for ya own good" Shooter said and kissed her forehead. He knew why April was protecting her. This life wasn't for everybody. Shit he knew April liked getting her hands dirty by now but if she had a choice she'd probably would've stayed away and kept them clean.

"Welp I'm out its go time" April said smiling as she passed Dave back the bottle of Gatorade then kissed his forehead.

"Bet we're gonna watch you tag this new bitch before we go tag Ubu's ass" Ebony said laughing. She still couldn't believe April had called the girl Ubu.

April shrugged. "Fine by me enjoy I think this one might give me a lil challenge" April said.

"Here" Dave passed her the set of the keys Senior had given him a little earlier.

"Thank ya kindly" she said and walked off and headed back over to Kae. Kae kept her eyes on her the whole time. She could feel those shits burning right through her. "Lil crazy I hope ya ready" April said and unlocked the lock to her wrist and then her ankles waiting for Kae to strike. As soon as both the locks and chains were off of her she reached for April's hair which her mother had taken the time out and put into two cornrows. April immediately stepped back. She wasn't here for the hair pulling.

"Oh you one of those bitches you probably scratch and bite too but I'm telling you now you do either to me it's over for you quicker than you expect" April said and threw up her fist and rocked Kae in the jaw as soon as she stood up making her stumble back a little.

"Fuck you I been waiting on this for a long time" Kae said and threw a punch landing it on April's shoulder.

"Tell me why ya mad" April said and went after her. She wasn't about to give her a chance to come at her. She was fighting to end all of this shit tonight. They fought toe to toe both landing punches. "Bitchhhh" April dragged as she felt Kae's fist come in contact with her lip and with the way it felt she knew that she had definitely broken skin.

"Damn it" Alaina said.

"You know damn well what's bout to happen so calm down. Sis don't play bout her face" Ebony said looking between the fight and at Millie making sure her snake ass didn't slither away.

"Like I told Ubu if you want to get rid of me here's ya chance to do it" April said angrily as she jabbed Kae dead in her throat stopping her in her tracks. She wasn't playing with anyone anymore. Kae grabbed her own throat stepping backwards from April trying to get back right but April wasn't off her ass. April pounced on her making the both of them fall to the ground with April landing right on top of her.

"She done fucked up" Shooter said looking at April throw punch after punch to Kae's face as Kae clawed at her arms trying to get her off of her.

"Remind me to stay on lil sis good side" Bully said watching the fight. At this point he figured April had to be running off of pure adrenaline because she was attacking ole girl like she had set out to kill her then again that's what triggered April to begin with. These two silly broads had really planned to kill her and he knew at this moment it was either kill or be killed for her and from what it looked like Millie and Kae were definitely getting killed.

"I'm tired" April punched her dead in the nose. "Of y'all" she punched her again. "Catty jealous bitches" she punched her again as she squirmed underneath her trying to get away to no avail. "You really tried to get someone to fuckin kill me" April said and snapped as she wrapped her hands around her neck and started to choke her out.

Kae squirmed and squirmed trying her best to get away feeling the air in her lungs slowly fading away as she continued clawing at April's arms. But April didn't budge. She didn't feel any of that shit at the moment. Right now she was in the zone fighting for her life.

"Yea add me to that list too" Errol said to Bully. He wanted none of those problems.

"Damn that could've been me" Trey said looking on.

"You right it could've been" August looked back at him laughing as he continued recording the fight.

"I...I" Kae struggled to say as her arms weakened and fell flat to the floor.

"I...I...I can't hear you" April said laughing as she looked down at her struggling then took her hands off from around her neck watching her gasp for air then bitch slapped the shit out of her. "Why must y'all send for me but never come prepared" April laughed then got off of her and stood tall then lifted her foot and stomped her out.

"Y'all got some clothes for sis to change in. She can't go outside like that" Mimi said looking at April in her blood stained clothes and Timbs. She was wearing both Millie's and Kae's blood. It was all over her from her shirt to her sweats all the way down to her boots.

"Yea I got her" Dave nodded.

"Look at you on ya fiancé duties" Alaina said laughing and looked over at Millie trying to crawl away. "Oh no you don't bitch" she said and jumped out of her chair with the quickness and ran up on her.

"Aww shit it's a double feature exclusive" August said as Shooter now turned his phone towards Alaina. "Bruh you get lil big sis I gotta keep my eyes on my baybeh"

"Gotcha lil bro" Shooter said as he went back to record April and August focused on Alaina watching her whoop on Agnes's ass.

The crew watched the two sisters fight their asses off throwing blows left and right making sure they tried their best not to get hit back. Kae nor Millie could stand toe to toe with either of them. At the same time April and Alaina glanced at each other checking on each other and smirked. Only Ebony, her father, and Ian knew what was about to go down.

__________________________________
-Hey guys happy reading I hope y'all enjoyed part 3 the ending is next and already uploaded. I just need to edit it after this one 😬 It was honestly 78 pages long so I broke it up because there was no telling how much longer it would be after editing.
-Kae is definitely delusional and crazy. These girls be mad at April for all the wrong things. It straight be things she has no control over. But hey Kae has been on her heels for years just watching April and Chris's relationship and plotting. Ole girl really thought she could change him. But yes Kae came up with the plan and pretty much used Agnes too 🤦🏾‍♀️
-Someone is always going to throw that night April and Chris shared together in her face. It happened and if they hadn't messed around that night their would be no Triple B. I honestly can't see this story without Triple B. She sort of makes this story for me and helps bridge the family together and helped form a lot of friendships. Without her they wouldn't have the family dynamics that they do. I know a lot of y'all didn't like the one night stand but how do y'all feel about it now 🤔
-Any,who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading & not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 301 33
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...
7.9K 419 21
M'Riyah Davis never really had a title or felt entitled but she was always treated that way as a child still managing to carry herself as a good girl...
53.1K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
6.9K 262 30
My life could be described in three words. Loving but unloved. I knew my whole family cared less about me and many who were close to us knew it. It w...