The Wildcard Of Terra

By LuckyAceHigh

"I've been called many things, but so help me, "polite" will never be one of them"- Operator Spade, upon bein... More

Bio
Spade File #2 (Guard)
Spade File #3 (Supporter)
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Call Me... Dredgen
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 1

3.4K 57 41
By LuckyAceHigh

[SLURP!]

Still in the cafeteria Spade is currently slurping a bowl of udon as a substitute for his suppose ramen.

Spade Thoughts: It's not the same, but it will do.

Spade sadly thought as he continues eating. Besides that he's also sitting with Noir Corne, 12F, and Ranger who were discussing about something.

Ranger: So my friend it seems like we have the last person to vote for the ultimate choice.

Noir Corne: Breast...

12F: ...Or legs?

The two said, causing the nearby female Operators to twitched as a killing intent filled the air.

Spade just looks at the three, slurping his noodles before giving his answer.

Spade: Legs. You need them thighs, because like they say, T H I C C thighs save lives.

Spade said as the female operators glare at his table.

Yato: Must... Not... Kill... Noir... Corne...

Yato gritted out as she tightened her hold on her katana.

Closure: Calm down Yato.

Closure said as she drinks her juice pouch.

Melantha: Come on, boys will be boys, so this is normal.

Yato: But Still! this is indecent!

...

Spade: Okay, this is the exact opposite I was talking about, but still, I get what you mean.

Spade said as he and the others look at the item in front of them.

12F: She's beautiful. 

Spade, Noir Corne, and Ranger nod their heads agreeing with 12F.

The Boys: Indeed

Spade: But my point still stands! The Legs And THIGHS are better than breasts! That's the absolute truth! With Legs and thighs you can grab two at the same time while you can only hold one pair of breasts at a time! You men clearly don't have a taste in culture!

Spade announced without shame confidently, causing the girls to glare at him while the guys' nod with some of them frown in disapproval.

Spade: Well not only of girls, but guys as well.

Spade said, causing several female operators to blush along with some of them nosebleeding, thinking he was talking about *ahem* ADULT content.

Spade: What matters is not the gender, but the meat. That juicy, delicious looking meat..... No offense, Colonel.

Spade said as he looks to his left to see his pet chicken Colonel eating the last bits of his udon.

Spade: What I'm talking about is chicken legs and breasts!

Spade said with a sly smirk as he watches the blushing and/or nosebleeding female operators.

Spade: Oh, my, I didn't knew we have... NAUGHTY girls in this corporation~

Spade said with a sensitive voice, causing some of female operators to faint.

Spade: Anyway, that's my answer see you guys later.

Spade then gave a two-finger salute before leaving the cafeteria with Colonel on his head as the male operators whistle and clap.

Spade Thoughts: Maybe you're right, dad. I could get used to it here.

The Next Morning

Amiya and Spade had just arrived at the training room, they were met with Dobermann and two other individuals talking with one another.

Amiya: Instructor Dobermann!

Dobermann: Good morning Amiya, is he here?

Amiya: Yes

Spade: Sup

Dobermann: Spade, today we will test to see if your abilities had improved. Is there anything you need?

Spade: Nope, just need my wits that's it.

Dobermann: I notices you didn't bring your gun today.

Spade: I just want to try something new today.

Dobermann: Very well, you will be fighting these two.

Dobermann gestures to the two operators behind her.

Lappland: Lappland, guard.

Zima: Zima, vanguard. 

Spade: Spade, Sniper. Nice to meet both of you.

After some more introductions, Dobermann had instructed the three to step in the training room. The training room was a vast empty room that had grey tiles on every surface. The three stood across each other with Spade on one side, and the other two on the other.

A minute ticked by slowly as none of them moved a muscle.

Spade Thoughts: Wait for it...

Zima: For power and glory!

Suddenly, Zima ran up to Spade while readying to strike with her axe.

Spade Thoughts: NOW!

Once Zima got closer, she swings her axe horizontally, which Spade dodged by ducking under. He wasn't in the clear though, as he sidestepped to dodge an art attack that came from Lappland.

Lappland: Zima! Again!

Spade felt a presence from behind him as he dodges a vertical slash, which causes the axe to get stuck on the ground.

Zima: Grrrr!

Spade: Nice try, but you got to be quicker than that!

Spade then raises a hand into the air as a blue aura surrounded it, then, out of nowhere, a staff appears in his hands, emitting a Arc aura.

Zima: Where did that came from?!

Spade: Just a trick up my sleeves.

Spade replied before performing a comb on Zima, sending her flying a few feet back.

Lappland: Show me what you got!

Lappland came at Spade with both swords drawn launching arts at him. When she reaches Spade, she slashes at him with both swords. However, Spade was quick enough to spin his staff and blocking her attack.

Spade: You're fast, but not fast enough!

Spade kicked Lappland on the side of her stomach, making her incapacitated for a moment.

Using his time properly, Spade went at Lappland to deliver a three-point combo before delivering a palm strike in the face to knock her out.

Spade: One down, one more to go.

Spade turned back to see Zima got up and charge at him with her axe ready, Spade also did the same as the two ran up to each other and clashed their weapons, creating sparks. This went on for a while until Spade performs a counter-attack on Zima, making him victorious.

Dobermann: Impressive, you have improve since the last time you train here.

Spade: Why thank you... Can I go now?

Dobermann: Of course.

With a nod, Spade left the training room with Amiya following after him.

Docking Bay

Spade: ....Why am I here again?

Currently, at the docking bay, both Spade and Amiya were waiting for the arrival of someone.

Amiya: We are awaiting the arrival of some operators from Kjerag.

Spade: And who exactly are theses operators?

Amiya: Courier, SilverAsh, Pramanix and Cliffheart.

Spade: Pramanix? As in the saintess?

Amiya: Yes, have you heard of her?

Spade: Not much, tho my dad told me something about a bloodline? When he went there? I don't know.

Amiya: I see...Well, we should go to meet them then.

Spade: Whatever you say, little donkey. 

Amiya: Stop calling me that!

However, before Amiya could do anything to Spade, they were interrupted by a voice.

???: Amiya

In front of them were the Kjerag operators, and one of them was staring at Amiya.

Amiya: S-SilverAsh! You finally arrived.

SilverAsh: Yes, the ride here was quite pleasant. And who is this?

SilverAsh asks as he notices Spade.

Amiya: This is one of our top operators, Spade.

SilverAsh: Hmm...

SilverAsh was staring at Spade intently from top to bottom before walking up to him and grabbing his shoulders with both hands.

SilverAsh: You

Spade: Me?

SilverAsh: You will need a strong offspring to continue your legacy.

Spade: What?

SilverAsh: At the same time, we as well need to preserve our SilverAsh bloodline.

Spade: Hold on-

SilverAsh: And that's why I'm requesting you to impregnate one of my sisters!

Spade: Wait, what?

SilverAsh: Don't worry about me. I will soon seduce the Doctor and impregnate her myself.

Spade: But I already call shots on the Doc-

SilverAsh: Wonderful, our bloodlines will be forever eternal!

Spade: *Brain. Exe has stop working*

SilverAsh removed his hands from Spade's shoulders and walked away following his group.

Amiya: That was...

Spade: Let's just go............Donkey.

Amiya: HEY!

Spade Thoughts: Now I understand what you meant by bloodline, dad.

End Of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 232 14
The Ace of Diamonds who served a Heart and helped a Spade. Rakta's story goes deeper than this, he was more than the ice cold killer the Queen of Hea...
17.6K 658 25
A long time ago there was a Queen. Ding. He was the Queen of Spades. Ding. He adored, cherished, and loved his kingdom. He would give his life for h...
37K 1.3K 29
Arthur has gotten a mark, of spades even though he lives in clubs.. What could it mean? Alfred is Prince of spades, he is unsure of who will rule the...
40.8K 1.5K 13
Cardverse! Omegaverse! Farmer boy and Alpha, Alfred F. Jones runs into the lost Queen of the Spade Kingdom, and helps him get back to the castle. The...