Jesus, take the wheel

Von AlexGonalez

Twenty-three-year-old David King was miserable prior to the book. Before you ever met him, he was already awa... Mehr

get closer to God by day by day
between me in God
before I came to god
just crying out to him
please God give me strength
things are going to get heavy
love you to even more jesus
oh my God this country is beautiful
I found him
my true love
all I want for my birthday is Jesus
never too late
before he saved my life
God is allways good
my new gay boyfriend
the time has come
god take me to the light
he change my life
thank you God
Jesus loves me
all I need is you Jesus
Look at this lovely heart Of Art
he's always with me
his love is his tenderness
this love is not over yet
I love his taste of Jesus
if the real Jesus comes today
the dark bedroom
you're still the one for me Jesus
I'm In Love With Jesus and Judas
Jesus's in Paradise
this is how When Love Never Ends
the love of Jesus Judas and zed
my life is so perfect as I have Jesus
the gay romance of jesus
he taste so good
Jesus we need to kiss
Jesus is good time gay Cowboy Casanova
his loves last forever for me
he saved my life he's so good to me
I am not done with Judas and zed but I'm keeping Jesus
facing my demons
Jesus always wins
holy fuck
The Passion Play
Jesus you are fucking perfect to me
we are both gay and happy
David x Jesus
me and Jesus
I'm just Proof I'm still in love with Jesus baby
please Jesus, kiss me and pray with me.
I want Jesus to last forever
I'm gonna let it go
Our gay love was made in the USA
Jesus is the best toughest gay man ever
author notes

find peace in the rain

81 6 0
Von AlexGonalez

Chapter 4. What is your name? I asked her, and she said my name is Easter Willits. Sorry I was not there; I was afraid he would get worse when we left, and leaving you like that, what a mean guy! Who was that? is Dante; he did not like me back, and he was so mean to me that I should have stayed away. Regarding him
And, oh my God, your nose is bleeding and you appear to be in pain; perhaps I should help you. I just got some paper towels. I have some water in my backpack, and I also have a wet rag for you. Let us take care of that black eye and warm up your eye.If there is love in the sky, all I want to do is try. You can be with God because he loves you. Every one of us
Really? He is there for me. And I, too, was going to her apartment.
We should leave since it is raining. It does not seem so bad, does it? Just a little, but nothing too bad. Thank you for helping me.
Let us leave, we are going to her home, which I have never seen before. that she could be a good friend. Thank you for making me feel so much better in her apartment. Thank you. My name is David King. It stopped raining for a bet in the sun. A large rainbow appeared in the sky, symbolizing the connection between love and god. Do you live alone? I asked her. No, I do not live by myself. I live with my girlfriend, she explained.
What is her name? Sarah Brianna works at JCPenney. Oh well, you have a large rainbow flag with a cross. inside your room. And it says that God loves everyone. Let the rain fall and wash away my tears. A new day has come! It is nice to know you are my friend.
We had a glass of sweet ice tea. There were parties in front of her house.
I beg God to help me find a gay boyfriend, and he gives me one right now.
I promise to be there for you when you need him, even if it means traveling to find him. The entire day
Everyday about God, make us love one another. We both live in Union of Briarwood, and I did not want to tell my family and friends. that I am anyone else, that I am gay, I am just afraid to ask them, if they mightily. Kick me out.
I am a homosexual, and I feel I can not let go of the good things. have.
During a visit to the mall with a friend named Easter and her girlfriend Sarah, we discussed the need to wear masks due to Covid-19. Security does not want people to die from the I was looking for the PS5, as there was supposed to be a heavenly sword remaster. PS5 is not yet out, but I am hoping that my boyfriend and I will make money by having gay sex. I want to become a gay pornstar. Star, Easter, Sarah, and I went to play Heavy Rain, Detroit Becomes Human, Beyond Two Souls, and The Last of Us. I received my PS4 collection from my parents. A big present for my birthday, when I was 17 years old in high school. I still love my PS4. I do not want a couple of my new games to be released on the PS5.
upcoming PS4 titles include Horizon, Little Big Planet, and Sly Cooper. But maybe I will make a lot of money with my gay boyfriend so that we can get the PS5. I need to earn more money. I cannot live my life without money. God, please help me to give him, a lovely, of me, some money! I adore him and will always value him over money. I aspire to be wealthy and famous with my gay boyfriend. I have been praying for him and hope that one day God will provide me with a choice. I tried online to find a gay dating site, but there were no gay men available. Very unattracted, but not interested in, for me it was a bunch of creeps, so I signed off, hated it. I really wanted to be like Meet me, but hell no.
It is up to you to fuck with him. I can not be with kissable lips and attractive gay men. Union of Briarwood is in South Carolina, which is very far away from here.
How can I find the ideal gay man for me?
God help me, I can not find a man who wants to be with me. He felt distant from the gay men on his way. The Union of Briarwood is a large place to live where Christians and gay people get along. I do not know much, but I do not want to leave this place. I used to live in my parents' big college door room outside of my old Family Farm, where I used to live. I do a lot of Amazon shopping, video games, movies, and books. Me, Easter, and Sarah went to get some ice cream coffee. Yuck? That does not sound good to me.
Take, for example, drinking coffee. I would like to have or buy a chocolate milkshake. Yummy! on it, we pray for today.
Father in heaven, I come before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask for strength. I want You to give me the strength to complete all of today's tasks, no matter how small or large. I live by Your will, Lord. And I know it is Your will that I will not become weak today.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.4K 609 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
256K 8.4K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
60.7K 2.6K 27
ROMANCE Two friends, Morton and Oliver, decide to go on a road trip in a VW campervan and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendsh...