We Are Free ~Clato~ (3 Of 3)

By _Redfyre_

3 and final in the series 'Born to Die ~Clato~' More

Description...
Chapter 1: Clove
Chapter 2: Clove
Chapter 3: Cato
Chapter 4: Cato
Chapter 5: Clove
Chapter 6: Peeta
Chapter 7: Peeta
Chapter 8: Clove
Chapter 9: Cato
Chapter 10: Clove
Chapter 11: Peeta
Chapter 12: Clove
Chapter 13: Cato
Chapter 14: Clove
Chapter 15: Clove
Chapter 16: Peeta
Chapter 17: Clove
Chapter 18: Cato
Chapter 19: Clove
Chapter 20: Clove
Chapter 21: Cato
Chapter 22: Peeta
Chapter 23: Clove
Chapter 24: Cato
Chapter 25: Clove
Chapter 26: Cato
Chapter 27: Clove
Chater 28: Cato
Chapter 29: Peeta
Chapter 30: Clove
Chapter 31: Clove
Chapter 32: Peeta
Chapter 33: Clove
Chapter 34: Cato
Chapter 35: Clove
Chapter 36: Clove
Chapter 38: Peeta
Chapter 39: Clove
Chapter 40: Clove
Chapter 41: Cato
Chapter 42: Clove
Chapter 43: Peeta
Chapter 44: Clove
Chapter 45: Cato
Chapter 46: Clove
Chapter 47: Clove
Chapter 48: Clove
Chapter 49: Johanna
Chapter 50: Clove
Chapter 51: Cato
Chapter 52: Clove
Chapter 53: Clove
Chapter 54: Clove
Chapter 55: Clove
Chapter 56: Johanna
Chapter 57: Cato
Chapter 58: Clove
Chapter 59: Cato
Chapter 60: Clove
Chapter 61: Clove
Chapter 62: Cato
Chapter 63: Clove
Chapter 64: Cato
Chapter 65: Peeta
Chapter 66: Cato
Chapter 67: Clove
Chapter 68: Cato
Chapter 69: Johanna
Chapter 70: Clove
Chapter 71: Cato
Chapter 72: Johanna
Chapter 73: Peeta
Chapter 74: Clove
Chapter 75: Cato
Chapter 76: Clove
Chapter 77: Clove
Chapter 78: Peeta
Chapter 79: Clove
Chapter 80: Johanna
Chapter 81: Clove
Chapter 82: Cato
Chapter 83: Clove
Chapter 84: Johanna
Chapter 85: Clove
Chapter 86: Clove
Chapter 87: Cato
Chapter 88: Clove
Chapter 89: Cato
Chapter 90: Peeta
Chapter 91: Clove
Chapter 92: Clove
Chapter 93: Cato
Chapter 94: Peeta
Chapter 95: Clove
Chapter 96: Cato
Chapter 97: Clove
Chapter 98: Cato
Chapter 99: Johanna
Chapter 100: Clove
∞ℰpilogue∞

Chapter 37: Cato

175 9 0
By _Redfyre_

I walk past Clove on my way to my personal evaluation and get even more exited. I walk in with the instructor, Dirx. He smiles at me and I grab a gun before he wheels away the rest of them.

"Don't go outside of the city limits" he says gesturing to the red lines around the model Capitol. I nod and he continues "We will be using information from your Games and your files made by the Capitol to break you. Don't let that happen" he says walking up a flight a stairs and away.

I walk around with the gun positioned to fire and see a couple of holographic peace-keepers running for me. I shoot all of them down and they fall to the ground. I smirk and look to see how much ammo I have left, not much. I look around for ammo and take some off of the "dead" holographic peace-keepers.

I walk around slowly and hear a blood curdling scream that could only come from Clove. I run around the model Capitol block but can't find her. I hear her screaming outside of the boundary and debate in my head if I should trust the screams. It kills me to stay there because I really don't know.

"Cato, don't go for her" I hear an evil voice say "she'll be just fine with us. She'll have so much fun" the voice adds, by the way the man is talking I can tell he's smirking. I start to shake with anger and my flexed muscles start to hurt.

I hear foot steps behind me and about 10 model peace-keepers run up to me with their model guns pointed at my head. I frown and pull up my gun.

"Don't shoot" they all scream with innocent women's voices. I look at them confused and decide I have to shoot them. I shoot each model man in the chest and they fall back. I smile once it's over and Dirx comes in clapping proudly.

"It's not up to me but I have a very strong feeling you're golden" I smirk and walk out, without him telling me to. I walk to our room, since I sort of returned my room to share one with Clove. I open the door and see her sleeping with Dagger on her legs. I lay next to her and Dagger growls at me, she mostly does it now as a game, I can tell. I smile at her and she thumps her tail on Clove's legs. I smile as Clove groans, now awake.

"Go back to sleep. I'll join you in a second" I say kissing her forehead causing her to blush light red. I smile and walk to the bathroom to wash off my stress sweat. I slip my clothes back on and slip into bed with Clove. I hold her close to me and sigh into her neck. She shivers against me causing a smile to rise on my face.

"What was your evaluation about?" I ask casually. She looks at me and frowns.

"The Capitol and stuff" she says lacking emotions. I nod, not daring to go further, She looks at me expectantly "And you?" she asks smiley.

"You were kidnapped, I think, and they were daring me to go to get you, past the boundary" I say genuinely confused by the experience. She nods and snuggles further into me. I smile feeling her warmth and lay on her, halfway at least. We fall asleep together and I don't dream of anything, sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 157 38
Welcome to District High. A high school in Panem. Clove, Cato , Glimmer and Marvel are the characters I'm going to focus on in this series! I hope yo...
70.2K 824 54
a story about clove and cato's lives after they win the 74th annual hunger games book cover: reesec13
42.3K 682 27
Clove and Cato did the impossible. They won the 74th Hunger Games. They are living and are together. But how long will their happiness last?
3.8K 93 24
I've never faltered in my convictions, but one fateful day, the ground shifted beneath me, and I came crashing down like a crumbling castle meeting i...