My Bully Loves Me!? ✅

Galing kay valerialeyva123

Where Park Y/N's bully a.k.a Lee Know falls for her through out the time they have left in school. Would they... Higit pa

Purposly Failed
3 Teamates
The Pain?
Medication
New home
Why? Just Why?
What Is Their To Explain?
Wait,Who Was The Girl.?
Its All Yours
Where Should I go?
$40
Truly Lost
Stay the night
A little bit
Why?
OWWWW PARK Y/N
Go ahead
Were here
So are ya'll dating!?
I forgive you!
Wake me up
Name? Lee Know
California?
It's okay
Lee Chaerin
In California!
Did you start?
7th floor
Ok then lets go?
Male or Female?
Lead the way!
She was my....
Goodbye Unnie!
Mmm
Let him go
I like you
Let's shower together?
Gracias
The Past
Are you proud?
Be careful
Goodbye
Were getting old
Is she dead?
You promised
Why not?
Let me go
Your crazy
The most beautiful moment in life

Where back home

993 25 0
Galing kay valerialeyva123

~Sunday 9:30am~
Minho:Babe I want to sit in this corner now!"
Y/N:Ok ok fine"
Here we are on the plane,we are now heading back to South Korea.Jimin and Mrs.Jeong were said to never be found so we had to leave without them.Since Yuna didn't have family over here,they just kept her body in the freezer.I felt bad but I mean their wasn't much I could do.
Lee Know is sitting down on my left and Jisung is sitting on my right besides the window.I am sitting in between both of them.Hyuna and E-Dawn are behind us,CL and G-D are behind them and Jessi and Jay Park are in front of us.Well it was fun in Disney Land.
Flight attendant:We are getting ready to take off,please be sat down and buckled up,thank you and enjoy your flight!"
He finished saying, and I layed back on my chair.I then start remembering everything that happened in California.
But like they say,whatever happened in California,stays in California.Those thoughts suddenly fade when Jisung says.
Jisung:Noona what color are you wearing for prom?!"
Y/N:I don't know,I mean I still haven't found a dress"
Minho:I wanna wear black with gold!"
Me and Jisung,slowly turned our heads to Lee Know.
Minho:Hey before you judge,it's my opinion!"
Me and Jisung just stayed looking at him.
Minho:Nevermind"
He said and plugged in his ear buds and blasted his music.
Jisung:His ears are gonna hurt,watch!"
He said and laughed,I just shake my head and continued talking to Jisung about prom.
~12 hours later~
Flight attendant:We have landed,I repeat,we have landed, thank you"
I heard that same voice again,I then slightly shake Minho.
Minho:What happen?"
Y/N:Where back home love :)"
He returned the smile and gave me a peck,he then starts grabbing his stuff and so I look towards the window where my twin is at.I violently shake him and it caused him to jump out of his seat.I start crackling up while he just takes deep breathes while his hand is over his chest.
Jisung:Yah! You scared me!"
I then continue laughing while he just hits me with his neck pillow.
Y/N:Oww ok stop,get your shit together,we have arrived!"
Jisung:Aishh!"
I then laughed one more time and wiped the tears that were coming out due to so much laughing.I then start getting my stuff together and I got up and walked outside,followed by Lee Know and the others.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

205K 9.2K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...
2K 72 15
Two 8 year old friends were separated from each other.......................................... And became friends again in high school Soon, they st...
3.8K 117 18
Hyunjae was a bully in his school. He will randomly choose a person and keep bullying him/her physically and mentally until they left the school. At...
6.5K 327 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...