The street-fighting nerd

By raven_strom

Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Pick-Jacob
Pick-Raven
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ Filler
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
What Zee bought
What Zee and Rav bought
What Raven bought
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Cover
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hey
So, the end
Mayday

Chapter 18

3.8K 107 13
By raven_strom

I feel so bad. It feels like I'm coughing up my Non-existing heart. I have a bad sinus infection. So sorry if the chapters bad. 

I sat on his bed while he pulled the chair from his desk. He sat down, looked me in my eyes, and began.

" When I was 7 my father was killed by the leader of the Vipers. My mother took over the gang. When I was 14, those bastards kidnapped my sister, she was 9, and brutally raped her. So brutally, that there's a chance she could never have kids. When I turned 17, I took over the gang. As soon as I took over, I began to slowly kill Vipers. But I do need your help. You have more reason to kill all of them than me. But what you told me today, it makes me want to rip their dicks off and make them choke on it. Sorry." Well, I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about it before. A single tear rolled down Jacob's cheek. I got up and pulled him from his chair, and pushed him on the bed.

I crawled next to him and cuddled with him.

" We'll kill all those bastards. Don't worry. Cheer up, please." I said as I stared at his face. I reached up and traced his tear. I didn't wipe it away. Jacob moves his head and looked at me. Then he slowly pushed my hand away and moved on top of me in a straddle position. He put his hand on either side of my head and leaned down.

" Dinner is ready," Ella said as she barged into his room. We both went to quickly look at her, with me raising my head and with Jacob's head already down. We hit heads hard. We both groaned loudly, Jacob sliding to my left holding his head, and me rolling to the right holding my head. The only problem is, there wasn't enough bed to roll far before I face-planted the ground.

" Son of a fucking bitch. Ouch!!" I cursed. " I'm so sorry," I said to Ella. She looked like she's seen a ghost. She quickly turned around and hightailed it out of his room, slamming the door in the process. I got up slowly, rubbing my face. I chuckled a little.

" Well, I should start locking my door. I'm hungry, let's go down." And then he opened the door and left. I groaned softly and went after him. As I walked down the stairs, a beautiful aroma hit my nose. I hurriedly walked down the stairs. I got to the dining room and saw spaghetti.

I went to the kitchen and washed my hands, then went to my seat.

" Thank you, Ella." Then I took a big scoop of the spaghetti and meatballs. I moaned a little, I think, because Jacob's head turned sharply to me, with a look of lust in his eyes. " Sorry."

We ate the rest of our meals in silence. I think Ella is traumatized. It's not like we were having sex, gosh. At the thought of us having sex, I nearly died when I shoved a scoop in my mouth and choked. I coughed and then quickly got a drink of water. I calmed down after that. No more thinking, just eating.

" You know, Ella, I'm sorry. Nothing happened. Yet." I said to Ella as we washed dishes. I had to force her to let me help her.

" Just don't make babies in my house. Okay. You can do anything you want, but lock the doors, be quiet, and don't make me a grandma yet. That's all I ask." Ella said with a wince. Easy rules. I nodded. We finished up the dishes, then said our goodnights. I went to Jacob's room. This time I knocked.

" Come in." I heard Jacob's soft voice. I bet he can make it all deep and scary. I open the door and walk-in. I close the door behind me. Then I look at Jacob. His hair is dripping wet. He's wearing sweat pants and no shirt. And there's water dripping down his chest. Oh, Lord, help me now. I force my eyes to go somewhere else. They land on his eyes.

" I need to go home. But I was wondering if I could stay here for a while? I don't want to live with him anymore. It'll be only a few days after that Eli should be ready. I'll go home, get some clothes and stuff I need, then come back. Plus we have school tomorrow." I blabbered on.

" You can stay here as long as you want. I'll go talk to my mom, but she likes you, so I think she'll say yes." I nodded as he walked out the door.

He was gone for about ten minutes before he came back. He was blushing a little. I wonder why?

" I take it my mom told you her rules." Oh. That's why. I nodded. " Yea, sorry. But you can stay if you follow the rules. She said it, not me. I'm going to come with you and help."

We walked out of his house and to my car. We got in, and I started her up. I drove out of his long driveway and cut through a few streets to the highway. It's easier to get to my house from the highway.

" I'm going to get a new car after we pick my stuff up. Just in case he sees this one and sends someone. So we'll stop by my garage." I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him nod. We pull up to my house. Well, a few houses down. We get out and head to the side of the house where my room is. We climb up and go through my window.

We quietly land, then I grab a bunch of duffel bags.

" You go to my closet and grab everything you think I need. I'm going to grab weapons and my money." I said throwing five of the large bags to him. He goes to my closet and starts to grab stuff. That left four for me. I have more if we need them. I went to my weapons secret area and opened it up. I grabbed the weapons I needed. Then went to my money stash. I had $2 million dollars here. I stuffed the $2 million in two duffel bags, the other two had weapons in it. Then I grabbed my phone charger and went to Jacob.

" You almost done?" I asked quietly. He shoved something in the bag, zipped it up, then grabbed all five of them. He nodded. We quickly went to the window and jumped out. We went to the car and put the bags in the trunk, then hopped in. I took off down the road to my garage house and went inside it.

" Holy shit, are these all yours?" Jacob asked looking around. He had a look of awe on his face.

" Yup," I said popping the p. " Grab the bags. And wait here." I went to the key room and found the set of keys I wanted. I found the car and hopped in it, then went to Jacob.

I hopped out of the car and popped the trunk. Then I went to the bags and picked up five of them and left the other four for Jacob. I put the bags in the trunk, then Jacob did. I shut the trunk and hopped in the driver's seat. I started her up and pulled out of the garage, then headed to his place. I'm glad he's letting me stay at his place. Oh, how fun tomorrow will be. So much homework, fuck. No, we have a test tomorrow. Double fuck. And we have to run eight miles. Don't ask why our couch hates us. So, that's a triple fuck. Well, it seems that tomorrow is just a fuck day. Oh, and let's not forget Rebecca.

We finally arrived at his place. We got out and got the bags from the trunk, then went inside. I started to take the bags to the spare room, but Jacob stopped me.

" You can take them to my room." Was all he said. So I followed him to his room and began to put things up where he told me to. Once I finished, I took a pair of pajamas that he chose and changed. I mean they're not that bad.

I walked out of the bathroom and gave Jacob a look. He was looking me up and down. It was a little tight around my ass and tits.

" Did you have to choose this?" I asked.
" Yes, do you have a problem with that? It's better than some of the things you had in there."
" I'm not the one who bought them. Elijah did."
" Why? How old is he? Are you two really just friends? Is he bisexual?"
" He bought them for me because I used to sleep naked. And he didn't like that. He's 23. Yes, we are just friends. No, he's completely gay. Yes, I am a virgin. Now, where can I sleep?"
" With me, next to me."
" Fine." So I crawled in bed with him.
" Goodnight." He said kissing my forehead. Once he did that, I fell asleep.

I thought, ' Why the hell not, let's make this chapter longer.' So a longer chapter you may receive.

I woke up to the noise of a fucking alarm clock. I didn't throw it, because it's not mine. But I may or may not have just smashed it.

" Raven! My clock!" Jacob yelled, fully pulling me from my sleep. I groaned. I tried to roll away from him, but something was stopping me. I looked down through cloudy eyes and see an arm full of ink. His arm. I grabbed his arm and threw it off me, then stumbled to his closet to my side. I grabbed something and went to the bathroom.

I splashed cold water over my face multiple times, then dried it. I open the door to yell to Jacob,
" Sorry. What's the time?"

"6:00."

School starts at 7:30. So I'm going to take a shower. I forgot to grab my body wash and shit, so I use his. When I am halfway done, I hear a knock on the door.

" I gotta piss. I won't look, can I come in?"

" Sure," I yell over the water. He's seen me half naked before. I finished my shower once he finished and left. Then I blow-dried my hair. I brushed it, then dried my body. Then finally I looked at what I chose.

It's good enough. I throw it on then leave the bathroom. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:35. Okay. Good timing. I grab my backpack and head downstairs. I didn't see Jacob in the room, so I think he's downstairs. I hear something in the kitchen, so I head there. Jacob is making a smoothie. And he's looking fine as fuck.

Fine as fuck. I go up next to him and see what he's making. Strawberries, bananas, kiwis, grains, and some yogurt. Looks good. I go to the fridge and grab a water.

" Want some?" Jacob asked pointing to the blender. I nodded.

" Do you wanna go to school together or not?" I ask.

" We can go together." I just nodded. I sat at the counter while he made the smoothies. While he was making them, Bella came in.
" Hey, how are you?"

She smiled and gave a thumbs up.

" Can I call you Bells?" She giggles. She nodded her head yes. " Well, Bells, do we drop you off at school?"

Again she nods. I smile at her.

" Can I braid your hair real quick?" She beams. She quickly nods her head and runs off. She comes back a few minutes later with a brush and flowers and ponytail holders. I guess she wants flowers in it.

I spent a good amount of time on her hair. I gave her an Elsa type braid with the flowers going through it. It was really pretty on her.  I patted her butt and said,
" Come on Bells, let's get you to school." I had my smoothie while I was doing her hair. We walked to my car with Jacob in tow. I got her in the back seat and I got in the drivers. Jacob was already seated when I got in. I started her up and got out of the driveway.

" Where does she go to school?" I asked. We have about three or four junior highs and middle schools. Some private, others public.

" Jersey road private junior high." Oh, fancy.
That's a top dollar school. You gotta pay like $11,000 a year or some shit. I don't know how private schools work so don't ask me.

It takes ten minutes because of work and school traffic. But we arrive. There's a line, short, but still a damn line. That takes a minute or two. Then we are next.

" Bye Bells. I'll see you after school." I say. Jacob says something similar. Then we head off to school.

" Man, this is going to be the best day ever," I say sarcastically as Jacob and I walk through the parking lot. Everyone is staring at me. Not us or him, just me. I hear people whispering about what happened on Saturday at the mall. Hope the bitch is ugly. Oh, well. We continue to walk until we get to the doors. That's where shit happens. Rebeccas minions are blocking the way. As well as the football team. Well, the ones that fucked Rebecca at least.

" Hello. Look, I don't feel like dealing with anyone's shit today, okay. So if you can just let us by, then we can go on our way." I say as politely as possible. I start to walk when one of the football fuckers step in the way. I see Jacob take a step, but I put my hand up. " Let me handle this. It's been a while since I had a fight with more than 5 people. Don't jump in, got it?"

I said that in a tone so demanding, that Jacob backed down. I look at the crowd and see everyone. And I mean everyone. I'm talking about students, teachers, the principal, and even the fucking janitors. I take my jacket off so it's just my t-shirt. People gasp when they see my tattoos. And scars. I honestly don't care what they think anymore. I'm tired of being picked on. I see Zoey, Jack, Caden, and Michael as well. I can feel every stare on my arms.

" You wanna fight? Let's fight." I said poppin' my knuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 660 113
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵" - @_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨_𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥�...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
455K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
73.1K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...