All For You (COMPLETED)

By Cee_Lov

"Love don't love nobody." After experiencing heartbreak in an abusive relationship at only eighteen, Stephani... More

Copyright Notice
Characters (Immediate)
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
NOTICE
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven (Part II)
Part II
Chapter 11 Follow-Up
1⃣2⃣
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
The Truth About All For You
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
PLEASE READ
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Are You There?
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
BOOK TWO
Update
For You I Will
Coming Soon
IT'S HERE
Private Chapters
BOOK 2
Keep Up

Chapter Four

1.4K 69 2
By Cee_Lov

I pulled up in front of her house in disbelief. How dare she just up and call me like that. Especially while I was with Quanni. I told her trifling ass to lose my number anyway.

"Trice, you done lost your mind?" I yelled barging into the front door of what was once our home.

"Don't be comin' in here with all that hollering with all that yelling, waking up my baby." She rolled her eyes at me and continued watching whatever was on tv.

Latrice Turner was once the love of my life. I loved her so much, I put a ring on it. Yea, I've been married once. It didn't even last a good twenty-four months before I found out that the woman I was deep in love with had cheated on me with my first cousin, and our baby girl wasn't mine. I could've killed her, but for the sake of the baby I just divorced her and moved the fuck on. As much as it hurt to find out that Skye wasn't mine, I still wanted to be apart of her life. My no good ass cousin Charles landed himself right back in jail shortly after her birth on a murder charge anyway.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling my phone all hours of the night, especially if it has nothin to do with Skye?" I gritted out in irritation.

"What girl you seein, got you actin all stupid?" She said with a smirk on her face

"What does it matter to you?" I shot back.

"Mind your damn business and stop calling me."

"I need some money" she said in a calm voice

"Trice, I know you didn't go there. I'm paying child support for a a baby that's not even biologically mine- need I remind you. That's $1000 a week, and you talkin bout you need money?" I questioned. I didn't even have to do it, but I could afford it, and I wanted to.

"So what I gotta lie for? You know what I'm not about to beg you or explain my reasoning- just get out!" She yelled springing up from the couch.

"Yea, whatever... Imma talk to my daughter first" I walked right past her and down the hall straight in her Doc McStuffins themed room and smiled at her sleeping figure. She lied there with her thumb in her mouth- a habit she picked up from Trice. Her coily hair covered her eyes. I heard a little light snore come from her little body.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you my Skye" I whispered into her ear.

Just as I turned to leave.. I heard her speak.

"I love you too dad" she looked up at me out of those beautiful almond shaped hazel brown eyes, just like mine. It was a feature that ran in my family, so I just knew she was mine for that reason.

"Baby girl" I smiled, sitting down on her bed.

"I missed you big guy"

For two years old, she was such a smart child. I have to give credit to myself and her mom for that. Though she did me in, she was good for making sure Skye was raised right.

"I missed you more my little munchkin" I laughed

"I leave with you?" She looked up all sad

"Not this time baby, how about this weekend?" I tried to compromise

"Deal" she jumped out of my lap and back under her cover.

"Good night dad" she said.

"Good night my Skye" be a good girl for me. I kissed on her forehead, turned out the light and headed out of the house without one word to Latrice. I was irritated at her irrational behavior. I don't know what's been up with her lately, but it was definitely something. I thought about Quanni during the ride home. I could tell by the way she looked at me at dinner that she knew the call wasn't work related.

Now I had to figure out how to tell her that I had an ex wife and child that I was still supporting. She deserved to know. I just pray she doesn't shut me out when I tell her.

Ten minutes later I was pulling into my drive way. I hopped out of my car and jogged up the sidewalk. That alone is a workout because the house was huge, so were the grounds. I hopped in the shower to clean myself and clear my head. Just when I thought everything was good when Quanni and I, up comes Trice. I honestly had forgot about her. Not Skye though. I could never forget her. Hopefully Quanni would be understanding of the whole matter, and not think I lied to her. I just wanted to give it time to be sure she was gonna be around.. Now I need to speak up, cause losing her is not an option.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and threw on a fresh pair of boxers. I grabbed the remote and went to sports center and climbed in my custom King size bed. I sat there for a minute then picked up my phone.

I wanted to talk to her.

After two rings she picked up..

"Hello?"

"Sweets" I said smiling into the phone.

"Hey handsome," I heard her giggle through the phone.

"Don't laugh, you know it's true." I said jokingly. But I was oh so serious.

"Yea yea. Everything okay with work? You looked worried at dinner " she questioned

Damn.

"Y-yea it was nothing." I said halfway telling the truth. Not really wanting to push the subject though.

"Oh"

Was all she said. She definitely knew something was up.

"You have any classes tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the subject

"Yea, just a 9:00"

"Spend the rest of the day with me?" I pleaded.

"Rich, you're gonna be working." She whined.

"And?"

" I'm not sitting in your office watching you like some child." She snapped.

She did that often about quite a few things. If she wasn't so young, and the preacher's daughter I would've already taken care of that. But I didn't wanna over step my boundaries. I loved her for so much more anyway.

"Obviously you forgot that I'm partner, and part owner of the firm. Meaning I work around my own schedule. I won't be working all day tomorrow" I said in a matter of fact tone

"Oh well tell me something " she laughed.

"I love your little smart ass" I said so seriously

"I love you too Rich" she said softly. It was music to my ears.

"Hello? May I speak with Quanni, cause this obviously is not her saying she love me back" I joked

"Shut up jerk" she laughed so hard, you'd think she woke up her entire neighborhood.

"Be glad I said it"

"Believe me sweets, I am" I smiled.

"Good. Now sing me a song so I can go to sleep" she said

"I'm not the singer. I should be tellin you that"

"Nope, a little birdie told me you had some pipes on you." She debated Nobody but Kaitln told her that. Snitch. I thought.

"Yea, well I dont do too much a that now days" I mumbled

" You will for me" she demanded

"Right"

"Please" she said so sweet I couldn't resist. I was singing before I realized it

It's crazy how your heart just has a

mind of it's own, yeah, yeah

Like when it smiled and makes the

choice on it's own, mhm

Well the funny thing about this heart

of mine

It knows what it wants

But see the crazy thing is

My mind tries to deny it

But girl I can't fight what I know, I know

I want you baby, you

Before I met you girl I never knew my

heart could dance, hey, hey

Yeah, listen

I was just a broken record of an one

night stand

Until you came along, with your

beautiful soul

You saved me, you saved me, you

saved me

And now the funny thing about it

There's no melody without it

I found music when I found you

So hear me when I say

I want you baby, you

See I've waited all my life

For someone like you, whoa

And nobody, nobody, nobody else will

do

Because I want you baby, you

I want you baby, you, you

Hey, yeah, you baby, yeah

I want you, I want you, nobody but

you baby...

I heard sniffles on the other end

" Was I that bad?" I chuckled

"No, it was beautiful, you just made my night " she said in awe

"We'll I'm glad I could do that. Good night babe, I love you" I said then kissed her through the phone.

"I love you, Good night" she said in reply.

After that bomb ass conversation, and even her saying she loves me- twice, the only thing my mind could think of was Trice and Skye.

I gotta tell Quanni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 13.7K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
628K 30.3K 59
Damien Anastasi and Hallie Scott Damien Anastasi is preparing to take over his family's company in just over a month and he just doesn't have any tim...
314 20 15
No matter what happens, even if the entire world is against us. I will find my way back into your arms, onto your lips and by your side. I'll teach y...
332K 18.1K 67
Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go the wrong way. In April's case God gave...