Phoenix

By snuttlebug

Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two y... More

Author's Note
Soup & Gardens
Meeting Team Natsu
Fairy Tail Finds Out
Books and Nightmares
A Fairy Tail Encounter
Sleepover!
Thunder
Finding George's George
Natsu Returns
Snake Fang
Gildarts Enters
Sick
Cuddle
Hugging Time
Crying
Deal
Memories
Hunt
A Fairy Tail Wizard
Fantasia
GMG
Found You!
A What?
Frustrations
Dragon Book
Laxus vs Ivan
Asking
Here We Go
Date
Date (Part 2)
Date (Part 3)
Post Date
Return
Remember
GMG Final Battle
Dragons!
Ball
Magic Circle Formed
Memories Begin
Cain?
The Blue Demon
Prelude
Let's Hunt Some Demons
Scary Meeting
Kira and Ayame
Camp
Thanks, Kira
Hey, Did You Change?
Well...
The Present
Emi's Birthday
Job With Kira
Job With Sting
The Hood
Eviction
Contact
He Tried, He Really Tried
Mira's Delight
How Dare You Set Us Up
Your Turn
Date
Cloaked Demon
The Holy Dragon
Magnolia
Wind Spell
Scolding
Flower Garden Days
Black Dragon
Questioning
I Don't Know What To Call This
The Sunsmiths
Emi Reveals Her Past
Vulcan
Emi's Scars (Vacation!)
Let's Go To The Beach (Vacation!)
Fight! Sting vs Kira
Gluttony
Aftermath
S-Class
Crystal
Mating Season Begins
A Surprise Awaits
A/N: Thank you!
So Are We?
No Magic
2K?
Explanation
Moving
Picnics and Scars
Everlue
Meet the Construction Wizards!
The New Job
Hisui
Hisui's Wish
Fight: Emi vs Master Rue!
Scaredy Cats
Scout
Gas Summon: Truth
Wyvern
Announcement
Another S-Class
Prelude to Destruction
Destruction
memoria exisse
New Book Out Now!
The Lightning Man
The Start of a Journey
And So It Continues
Lizard Tongue
The Problem
Mission: Acquired
Mission: Failed
Emi's "First" Job
Sleepover: Emi Style
Emi's Trip
Fall
Scarred
Domestic Life
Babysitting!
Testing Magic
Snowman Origins
This is a bit of a problem
Sting
Flynn and Ryder
Big Oops
Spy
Premonition
Compromise
Return: Emi vs Dragon Slayers!
Training
Storm
Black Dragon
Unison
Picnic Bonding
A Day With Fire
Flower Gardens
Demonic Force Manipulation
Efreet
Prelude (The Encore)
Start
Wrath
Smite
Rage of Failures
Summoning
Guardian
Decrescendo
Departure
Sabertooth
Three Years
The End

Last Day

261 8 0
By snuttlebug

The three made their way to a grassy area on their way back to the inn. They noticed that everyone was sitting in groups, which made them curious.

"Hey," Sting asked a random couple, "why is everyone out here?"

"Well there were supposed to be fireworks, but it seems that they couldn't get them to work."

Emi thought for a minute before speaking up, "I can make some fireworks."

"Really? How?"

"We're wizards!" Lector yelled. "And she has a great spell for it!"

Emi stood a distance from everyone and put her hands in the sky.

"Rupti Sunt."

Balls of light flew off into the sky before exploding into fireworks. Everyone cheered as they watched the lights flicker and sparkle in the sky. Emi smiled as she looked on to how happy everyone was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Today was actually really fun."

Sting and Lector high fived each other after hearing that Emi had enjoyed herself.

"That's what a vacation is supposed to be, Lady Emiko."

"I never would've expected such a crowded place to be so relaxing."

Sting chuckled before leading them all back to the inn. They dropped all their beach stuff on the floor before Lector flew into the bathroom, yelling that he got the first shower.

"Shower? Didn't you both already go swimming?"

Sting explained that it was to rinse any sand that they might have carried back with them. Emi nodded and told him that she would shower last before she sat on the floor next to one of the beds. Sting went to ask her what she was doing, but he saw her pull a book out of her bag. Sting sat beside her and peeked over her shoulder.

"What's this one on?"

"It's called 'Rogue's Legacy' and it isn't technically a book on magic spells, but it still offers some insight into magic. It's about a dragon who turned evil once he witnessed the death of his friend. It's said that he went back in time to open a portal for other dragons!"

"Isn't that exactly what happened with the Eclipse Gate the other day?" Levy asked.

Everyone looked towards Emi to see that she was smiling sheepishly.

"I would've totally told you if I had remembered."

"Where'd you get a book like that?"

"Some guy saw me reading the other day and gave me the book free of charge! Isn't that cool?"

Sting was the next one to look away in embarrassment.

"I totally forgot about this. I would've told you when we met, Rogue."

Sting leaned back on the side of the bed and read a little over her shoulder when Lector came out of the bathroom all wet.

"I'm all clean, Sting! Do we have a clean towel?"

Emi closed her book before throwing a towel over to the exceed. She looked to Sting and motioned for him to go into the bathroom next.

"Lady Emiko, can I see your plant book again?"

Emi smiled before reaching into her bag and taking out the book Arthur had given her. Lector's eyes sparkled as he looked at all the different plants.

"What's this one? It's really pretty."

"That's Boneset. It can attract bees and butterflies."

"Lady Emiko?"

"Hm?"

"You're not going to die, right? Sting can do what you said and you'll live?"

"Maybe, but let's not worry about that yet, okay?"

Lector looked down, his eyes teary. Emi quickly held his paws and gave them a reassuring squeeze. She smiled brightly before tapping his head.

"Don't you worry about me! If you remember, I can beat Sting."

"And Sting is the strongest wizard ever!" Lector cheered.

They both heard Sting's laughter as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Emi giggled as Lector flew over to Sting and landed on his head. Emi gathered her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She was able to hear part of the conversation the two were having before she shut the bathroom door.

"Lady Emiko said that she'll be alright, Sting!"

"We knew that, Lector! We just have to--"

"Why can't we just find out about it already?" Natsu shouted.

"Natsu," Lucy hissed, "how many times do I have to tell you to stop yelling?"

She shut the door and stepped into the shower, letting the water hit her back. She looked up to the shower head with cold eyes.

"I'll kill anyone who stands in the way of their happiness."

-----------------------------------------------------

Emi stood in the doorway to see that the two were sitting cross legged on the floor facing each other.

"Um, what are you two doing?"

"We're having a staring contest," Sting replied without breaking eye contact with Lector.

"Were you doing this the entire time I was in the shower?"

They both replied in unison, "Absolutely."

Emi rolled her eyes before lightly patting her hair with the towel. Lector had blinked in the meantime, causing Sting to celebrate by releasing his legs from the crossed position and stretching them.

"Hey Emi, do you think you can pass me the--"

Sting looked towards Emi and stopped when he saw her. He looked like he was in a trance of some sort, which caused Emi to look at him in concern.

"Um, Sting?"

He seemed to be brought back by her voice and he quickly shook his head to release whatever he was thinking about. He rubbed the back of his head before apologizing and asking what she wanted.

"I didn't want anything. You were the one who asked me to pass you something."

"Oh, uh, right. I don't...uh, remember anymore."

"Someone's in lllooovvveee."

"For once," Lucy stated, "I agree with Happy."

Sting blushed before turning away to face Rogue and Emi when he saw that Rogue was giving him the same look. He huffed and crossed his arms.

Emi raised an eyebrow at the dragon slayer before shrugging her shoulders and sitting on one of the beds. She ran her fingers gently through her hair before looking over at her cloak.

"It's all filled with sand. I have to shake it out."

"Wait!" Lector yelled. "Don't do it in here. We just showered!"

"I can't do it outsi--"

Sting interrupted, "I'll take it outside and do it. Just stay here."

Sting left, leaving Lector and Emi alone again.

"Lady Emiko, you're really pretty."

"But I haven't changed since the last time you saw me."

"I like your hair when it's wet."

"Um, thanks."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So we head back tomorrow morning?"

Sting turned to the white haired girl and nodded, explaining that they would leave early in the morning so that they would have plenty of time to ride the train and arrive back in Crocus.

"I'm planning on getting back to Crocus by midday."

"Sting, Lady Emiko? Can we go to bed now? I'm tired."

They both laughed and told Lector that he could go to bed and they would go out on the balcony to continue to talk.

"I want my own bed tonight! Sting hogs all the blankets."

Sting's mouth hung open as he tried to defend himself. He then stumbled over his words and his face grew hot from the implication. Emi simply shrugged before going to the balcony.

"It's very peaceful at night," Emi stated from under her hood.

Sting leaned his arms on the railing as he looked up to the sky.

"Sting?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for inviting me. I had a lot of fun."

"I'm glad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
426K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
54.7K 1.4K 12
{Completed} Now that you and Sting are Fiore's Hottest Couple you feel on top of the world! But danger still lurks, the battle of Tartaros begins and...