Soul Eater x OC: Children of...

נכתב על ידי OmegaWilliam89

The Gorgon Sisters, three of the most powerful Witches in the world. Medusa, despite her cunning and near god... עוד

Fen's Bio
Fen's Faction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Extra Credit (1)
Chapter 2: Extra Credit (2)
Chapter 3: Death the Kid
Chapter 4: The Strangers
Chapter 5: DWMA meets the Oozai
Zacharie vs. Death the Kid: Death Cannon vs. Oozai Cannon!
Chapter 6: The Demon Weapon Baku: A Matter most Dark
Chapter 7: The Return
Chapter 8: Eternal Frost
Chapter 9: Celebration (1)
Chapter 11: Celebration (3)
Chapter 12: Rebirth (1)
Chapter 13: Rebirth (2)
Chapter 14: Rebirth (3)
Chapter 15: Witch Hunt
Chapter 16: Normality
Chapter 17: Old Stone
Chapter 18: Improbable
Chapter 19: Return of the Oozai
Chapter 20: The Holy Blade

Chapter 10: Celebration (2)

175 3 0
נכתב על ידי OmegaWilliam89

(Here's a quick drawing I made of what an Insectoid Oozai looks like, not my best quality but not the worst.)

The group Sid had sent away with hus coffin ability landed in an empty room somewhere in DWMA, still unsure of what he was screaming about.

Riivrax: Wh-What the hell is going on??

The room shook once more, sounding like an explosion went off somewhere.

Kid: There's so many evil souls approaching, so it must be that Fen's made his move.

Soul: You mean he's here right now?!

It had been some time, and Evans had been told what happened after his fight with Vordaas. He was understandably frightened when told that Fen, without even moving, flung Death Scythe away with just his mind. Even so, the young man regained his composure and began preparing himself in his head for the inevitable moment where he must fight this insanely powerful person.

Stein: I'll explain the situation, so listen carefully. Deep underground, the first Kishin was sealed away after his defeat. And right now, Fen is planning on reviving him, and is most likely on his way to him as we speak.

Riivrax: So that's his plan? To think someone that young could be so capable...but, what about Death? Shouldn't he be able to completely destroy such a person.

Stein: For whatever reason he couldn't kill him, so he used his own soul as an 'anchor' of sorts to keep the Kishin sealed, which is why he never leaves this city. But listen, right now we have to make it to the Kishin before Fen does, it's vital that he doesn't revive him!

(Meanwhile, outside.)

The other Oozai materialized at the entrance of DWMA, and were met with a horrible site. The city was in flames, and Insectoid Oozai were seen chasing and attacking the powerless Humans.

Zacharie: Dear god, Fen's really serious about this...

Nova: We already had to fight through two hundred just to get in, and there's still more!

Pincher: Looks like the whole brood is out tonight, so Hahvulon is also nearby. It's horrible to say, but taking him out will kill the rest, we have to find him immediately before there's nothing left.

Zacharie: Right, I have a feeling he'll reveal himself if we all take out as many Insectoids as you can. Proton, go tend to any wounded you find!

Proton: Understood, my King. I assume this won't take long, especially with all you guys tearing things up.

Eis: Let's just hope the others can make it in time...

Zacharie: We can worry about that later, let's get to work here first!

(Somewhere in Death City)

Despite the chaos around the center of Death City, a few small pockets had yet to be touched. As such, a little purple cat wearing a hat went on a nightly stroll around the outskirts of town.

Cat: Huh, it's kinda noisy tonight, must be some party. Shame I couldn't go, what's a girl like me supposed to do all by herself?

She was ripped from her train of thought as a nearby building exploded, amd three Insectoid Oozai can rushing out set aflame. One of the Humans that dragged themselves out was one the cat recognized. Catching sight of her, the injured man called out a woman's name.

Man: B-Blair...koff!

Blair: The fish guy? What happened?!

Man: I...I...

He set out a small fish in front of the feline, wrapped in a little pink bow like a present.

Man: I saved this last fish for you~!

Blair: Ah...he's fine.

Four Insectoids approached the man, one raised its leg to finish him off, when Blair suddenly ran up and kicked the Oozai with immense strength, dispite her appearance.

Blair: Don't underestimate me, I may be a cat, but inside I'm like a tiger!

(Back to the Oozai.)

The Elemental trio were cleaning up house with little effort. Nova's fire burned the Insectoids to a crisp, Eis' frost encased dozens in blocks, and Pincher's light vaporized those who became frozen.

While on the other side, Nebula Knight's weapon Lun had now become a massive club which he used to crush the massive spiders into the ground, and Zach had used his "Bullet Magic" to blast right through their heads.

Nova: How're there so damn many?? I never thought one man could create hundreds of these little pests!

Pincher: Just keep attacking, Hahvulon can't ignore us forever! Huh, Zavh look out!!

The Oozai King could sense a magic attack approaching from behind, so without turning he summoned his Spirit Guardian's arm to block a massive purple ball of energy.

Zacharie: Right on que, there he is...

The purple Oozai jumped from atop a roof along with the three mercenaries, cracking the stone beneath his feet. Standing up, Hahvulon was undoubtedly 9 feet tall, making Zach look small by comparison.

Hahvulon: Evening, Zacharie. My my, it's been so long since I've met with a member of your family, thought I'd never get the chance again~!

Zacharie: And you know why that was the case. I heard about the things you did during my grandfather's time, causing him to banish you underground.

Hahvulon: Because we were hungry?? Child, in times of war, resources run out quickly, especially food. Even Oozai need to eat, and anything, ANYTHING, can be eaten...even if it says 'No'.

Zacharie: You're sick...

Hahvulon: Is that so? Then I guess the time for chatting has ended.

Zacharie: That's the first thing you've said I agree with!

(DWMA, underground.)

Stein: The Kishin's chamber isn't too far now, don't stop for anything. Don't even let your Weapons revert to Human form, these people could kill you in one hit!

Riivrax: I know this isn't a good time, but just what type of seal did the Shinigami use?

Kid: Father didn't go into detail, but it's some type of special bag.

The Scythe Meister suddenly felt another presence on the other end of the ancient corridor, something that sickened her to her core.

Maka: Wait! There's someone in front of us, past those shadows...

Riivrax: There is?! I can't even feel it!

Maka: A Soul Response, it's lewd and disgusting...it's-

Spirit: Hey guys!

Maka: My dad!!

Riivrax: Oh, it's just the Death Scythe! Good to see you escaped before that barrier was set up. But why are you standing here, nobody else ran past here did they??

Spirit: Yeah, four of them. Just up ahead.

Black★Star: That fast??

Stein: Already then...ok, listen up. I expect that Fen will be resurrecting the Kishin himself, so be prepared to engage with some of his allies trying to slow us down-

(Thump-Thump)

Riivrax: Wait...d-do you all feel that?

(Thump-Thump)

Maka: I HEAR that...

They could hear footsteps approaching from the darkness, and what sounded like a massive, beating heart. After a few seconds, magenta vectors slithered from the shadow like a group of serpents, creating zigzag patterms on the stone walls.

Soul: No way...!

Finally, the pink skinned figure stepped into the light, his black eyes featured the red rings as a massive, magenta orb pulsated like an organ.

Fen: Hello there everyone, I had a hunch a few might get out..

Black★Star: Why's he here??

Stein: So he's doing the opposite...alright, new plan. I can sense two souls advancing towards the chamber, and two more waiting halfway. I'll hold Fen back here while you kids go on ahead, Kid needs to be the one to stop them. And whatever you do, just survive.

All three: Alright!!

Riivrax: I'll fight with you, he's too dangerous to handle alone!

Stein: ...No, you go with the others.

Riivrax: What!? That's insane, you'll surely die!!!

Stein: Trust me, I can handle this. I can already tell, you won't survive against this guy.

The blue Oozai was about to retort, but it was no use. Even Riivrax knew when he was outclassed. Reluctantly, he walked past the Oozai hybrid, shuddering when he was but a few feet away.

Fen: That's right, let the big kids play, you just don't measure up.

Riivrax: ...

Fen: Shame you'll have to face my little Crona however, it won't even be exciting...

Riivrax: ...Just watch, Fen. Watch how you're proven wrong, before he tears you apart!

He disappeared into the darkness, leaving the three men in a standoff. Spirit Albarn, unexpectedly, only transformed into his cross-shaped scythe handle, without the blade.

Fen: Now, let the battle begin, if you're really serious.

Stein: Oh, I'm dead serious!!

Back in Death City, the cat had sliced through a massive pile of Insectoids, as the praise of the nearby people stroked her ego.

Blair: They couldn't even touch me, pathetic!

???: My, how interesting...

The feminine voice came from behind the cat, and before she could react a small white orb knocked her over, burning a small patch of fur. Vordaas stepped over the giant pile of debris while a small ring of Bullets orbited around her right wrist. Her outfit was identical to that of Fen, but now worn on a more...rounder body.

Vordaas: I felt a powerful soul here and thought it was another Witch, but all I find is a little kitten?

Blair: ...Hmph!

In a puff of purple smoke, the feline transformed into a humanoid woman, who's outfit was more risqué than Vordaas.

Blair: Got a lot of nerve messing up my turf, now I gotta teach you a lesson!

The woman sozed eachother up, remarking on their choice of attire like they're still in high school.

Vordaas: You seriously walk around like that?? What are you, some back alley harlot?

Blair: I could ask the same thing, your getup's practically painted on!

Man: W-Whoaaah~!❤️

Blair: Why are you still here??

(Underground)

Death the Kid made his way down the path on Belezebub (His magic skateboard.) with such haste he flew right past the anxious Crona and the Demon Sword Eric.

(Finally drew him too.)

Crona: Oh no, I let someone get past me! Fen told me to keep anyone from progressing!

Eric: Relax, the others are too far ahead to make a difference at this point.

Black★Star: So you're another one of Fen's goons eh?

Eric: The assasin boy's here, the scythe wielding girl too. Kid can wait, we need to take these Techs down first!

Black★Star: That single gonna happen! Cuz you'll be fighting the greatest guy known as me! You don't even look that strong, so don't complain when you're overwhelmed, heh!

Crona: .......Pffft-!

Black★Star: Something funny over there?? The only joke around here's you!

Maka: Black★Star!

Black★Star: Hm? Something wrong?

Maka: ...I'll take them on myself.

Black★Star: Huh?!

Eric: By yourself??

Black★Star: Don't be so dumb! Stein said the only way to beat guys with that Black Blood is by using the Soul Wavelength, you can't do that at all!!

Soul: Yeah, none of our attacks have effect!

Maka: I don't care. I wasn't able to get revenge on Vordaas, they're the closest thing I have to getting ger back for what she did.

Black★Star: Revenge isn't the priority right now! You should know that of all people!

The Scythe Meister gave him a stern look, which spoke louder than words. Giving a little smirk, he dashed past the strange Crona.

Black★Star: Do whatever you want. See ya, Demon Sword!

Crona: Ah! Another one got past?!

Maka: Here I come!!

(Back to Fen)

The room shook, and two powerful souls could be felt.

Fen: Hm? Feels like Albarn is going to fight Crona alone.

Spirit: What?!

Fen: How sad, she has no idea. Back when you faced with that first Vordaas, Crona was much weaker. But now they're at least twice her strength.

Stein: "That first Vordaas "? What's that supposed to mean?

Fen: I'm a bit of a scientist myself, for the past 7 years I've been learning what capabilities my body has. And I learned to cultivate my own cells into a new being, able to use a portion of my soul, a science Humans like you can't even being to understand I'm sure. The Vordaas you killed was simply a prototype, you should know my new one's much more powerful!

Stein: Hmph, so you can make your own Witches?

Fen: Amazing, I know.

The Demon Ragnarak burst from the Oozai's back.

Ragnarak: Will you guys shut the hell up and fight?! I'm freaking starving over here!!!

Fen: Oh hush up! We'll take their souls shortly, be patient for once, you Dahstin!!

Stein: So that's his partner? He's also in the Black Blood like the other kid...he doesn't seem to get along however.

Fen: Fine then, we'll kill them now! H-Huh??

He tried moving his feet, but somehow, white thread had sown them to the floor.

Fen: When did he-?!

Stein swung the cross against Fen's jaw, knocking him down for a moment.

Stein: Soul Thread Sutures, a technique that lets me create little threads that come from my wavelength.

Fen: Lucky shot...but it's the last one you'll get, now I really want to kill you!!

Stein: You're already finished, Soul Menace!

The doctor sent his Soul Wavelength throughout Fen's body, which sent him flying into a pillar and stitched to his just like his feet before. Not letting up, the Doctor sent his electrified fists into the young man's abdomen three more times, his chest now baring a large crack.

Stein: One more will end it-!

Fen: D-Did you think I was so unprepared??

Suddenly, the Meister flew backwards by some invisible force. Looking down to where he once stood, Stein could see a large black arrow pointing away from the Oozai.

Fen: One of my mother's favored spells. You'll be sent to wherever they point at, you don't even need to physically touch them!

He effortlessly tore himself free, materializing his black blade from his healing chest wound, slowly dripping with his blood before it ceased.

Fen: You must know that pink Oozai can heal, right? We can also subconsciously repair ourselves, so I'd suggest you waste no time...

Another vector appeared underneath Stein, but this time he sutured his feet, keeping him from being pushed forward.

Fen: Think that'll save you? Soven Vith!

A large snake was suddenly brought into the room and made a b-line towards the Meister. He managed to tear himself away at the last moment and crushed the serpent's head in.

Stein: This isn't going to be easy, he's not only a long range fighter, but he must be even better at close range with that sword of his ready-

There was another loud 'boom', shaking the room harder than the last. But this time, a somewhat foreign energy could be felt, but it wasn't from Fen.

Spirit: Wh-What the hell was that?!

Fen: Already? It appears they're advancing to the next phase, wonderful!

Spirit: Next phase? Stein, what's he talking about?

Stein: He's right, the Black Blood is beginning to stir...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...
137K 3.9K 28
After Asura's downfall, Soul, Maka and friends don't have much to do. DWMA is not as active, but Stein still takes full seriousness in the DWMA. Afte...
6.7K 178 50
You have been a great miester until your last fight with Medusa the Witch. Your partner had died. Your partner did have a very weak body, but was a v...
127K 4.9K 18
It's been a while since the fight with the Kishin was finished. The team has rested and had a week to take a break to recover. However, the fight isn...