Harry Potter Boy's Short Stor...

Por gruff_indor

Harry Potter boys short stories πŸ–€ Mais

~note~
secret tutor
secret tutor pt. 2
secret tutor pt. 3
don't try to make your ex jealous
bad but broken
a nerd playing quidditch? what rubbish!
always wanted you
always wanted you pt.2
it started with a rumor
i like him, but-
i like him, but- pt. 2
i like him, but- pt.3
fake love
the one who was always there for me
the one who was always there for me pt. 2
playing cupid for... ho?
playing cupid for... ho? pt. 2
lillian snape
mudbloods can't be-
mudbloods can't be- pt.2
mudbloods can't be- pt. 3
mudbloods can't be- pt. 4
rita skeeter's new scoop
rita skeeter's new scoop pt. 2
rita skeeter's new scoop pt. 3
rita skeeter's new scoop pt. 4
switch up
veritaserum
the mark
The End

best friends? or more

670 12 0
Por gruff_indor

This is a Fred one! 

Year: 6 

House: Gryffindor 

*** 

"Come in!" Molly Weasely invited me and my younger sister, Hermione, into her lovely house. It took forever but we finally convinced our parents to let us spend the remaining few weeks of summer at the Weasely house. Our parents are friends with the Weasley's but they were hoping to spend more time with us. I felt bad but I really missed seeing magic at places. 

"Thank you so much for having us," Hermione said to her and I nodded. "Oh, no problem. 2 more is nothing. Thank god, you are girls though," she said and we chuckled. 

I saw Fred fooling around with George and my feelings for him came back. 

Stop it, Miley. Get a hold of yourself. You 2 are friends- nothing more and will only be friends. He doesn't like you that way and never will. 

"Hey Miles," Fred said grabbing me in for a side hug that indicated friend zone. "Hey Fred," I said and George and I greeted each other. 

Hermione and I got unpacked in the room we are sharing with Ginny and went around saying hi to everyone else. 

"Ok, I'll be with Fred and George. Don't cause any trouble," I tell Hermione. "I'm in year 3, trust me, I'll be fine. It's you we should be worried about," Hermione said and I realized she was right. 

I'm the troublemaker out of the two of us. I'd blame the twins for being a bad influence on me but I was always the prankster growing up. 

*** 

"Whatcha guys up to?" I ask the boys once I found them outside. "Mum made us do chores," George grumbled and I scoffed. "She says you have to help us," Fred said and my face fell. 

"But gnome work is so hard," I sputtered. "She said your the strongest," Fred said with a shrug and George had a questioning look on his face. 

Oh. 

"Oh really, does she really think that?" I said smiling sweetly. Fred paused from doing his work and looked at me. "No, I do," he said blurting out and snapped his mouth shut. George and I burst out laughing. 

"How do you always do that?" Fred muttered going back to doing his chores. 

I have a gift of getting people to tell blurt out what their thinking. It's not a magical gift but if you use it right it can be pretty powerful. I always use it on Fred & sometimes my other friends.

"Ok, but do I really have any chores?" I said getting a little serious. "Because I feel terrible for just coming here and not doing any work. That would make me-" I started talking pretty fast.

"Miles, your like family," Fred said which stung a little bit, making me flinch a little. "Of course you have to do chores," George finished for him and I sighed. "Let me go help in the kitchen," I said with a groan and went inside. 

*** 

"Blimey, Miles, you're an amazing cook," Fred said with a moan as he got seconds. "Thank you," I said. Mrs. Weasely let me make dinner because she was busy with other things. Since I'm underage to use magic outside of Hogwarts, I had to actually make finner which was fine by me because I made dinner at home with no magic use. 

"Do you always cook or was this your first time?" Mr. Weasely asked. "I always did," I said and took a bite of my food. It tasted amazing, not gonna lie. 

"Mum and dad were always busy with work so Miley usually made dinner or lunch for us," Hermione elaborated. I always had a thing for cooking but it was a secret. Only Hermione knew. 

"You must cook for us more often. Magic nearly doesn't make food as good as this," Percy said sophistically which made Fred and I share a secret smile. Percy was always trying to sound like an adult and all formal which resulted in the twins, Ron, and I always making fun of him. It's so hard not to laugh at his actions or mock him. 

"That sounds good," I said with a straight face. 

Hermione and Ginny helped clean up after dinner and since made all the food I got to go hang out with the boys. 

"Oh, Miles, I thought you were going to help clean up after dinner," Fred said surprised to see me with him. Geroge, Ron, and Harry. "I helped make dinner so I got to go," I said with a duh tone in my voice. 

"Well, you might not want to be here," Fred said. "Um, why not?" I ask because I'm curious. "Just because," Fred mumbled. "Well, I'm not going until you tell me why," I said with my arms crossed. 

"Awkward," Ron said to Harry. He said sorry once I shot him a glare.

"Fine, then. But you'll regret it," Fred said after him and George had a conversation through a series of looks. "Cool," I said and sat down on his bed. 

We were in the twins' room. 

"We're going to have something called guy talk," George said to me and I shot him a blank stare. "No clue what that is but go on," I said getting a little excited. 

Growing up with a sister means no boys to talk to so obviously I'm new to boy talk. 

"She's asking for it," Ron muttered and I just shrugged. 

"Is it something I would want to hear?" I asked them looking at Fred. "Of course not, you should just leave, bloody hell," he spat and I flinched. 

He never got that angry at me before. 

"Fine, if that's what you want!" I scowled & left. 

***

"What happened Miley?" Mrs. Weasely asked me once I came downstairs. "Nothing, I wanted some girl time," I lied. "Oh really?" she said and I knew she saw through my lie. 

I nodded but she went on anyway. 

"Because every time you visit, you don't ever want girl time," she said and I winced. She was spitting facts out there. 

"Just felt like needing some changes," I tell her but she shakes her head. 'Come, come," she said motioning for me to join her in the living room where no one else was. 

"Girls, you can go to Ginny's room," Mrs. Weasely said to Hermione and Ginny and they left in a rush. Either they hated doing the chores or they sensed something super secret happening. 

"Is this about boys- particularly any of my boys?" Mrs. Weasely said cutting right to the chase. No one knows about my crush on Fred- not even my sister and we don't hide things from each other. "I don't really know," I shrugged. To be honest, I'm still figuring out if I liked him or if it's just a one-year thing or phase I'm going through. 

"Oh, Miley," Mrs. Weasely said and pulled me in a hug. Mrs. Weasely is like my second mom and I know she'll always have my back but this is a little too personal and I don't really know how to tell her. 

"It's about-" I started. 

"Fred," she finished for me. 

"How did you know?" I gave her a weird look and she chuckled. "Young love is... magical," she said and I can tell she's remembering her days back at Hogwarts. "And I can see the way he looks at you," she said which made me choke on my spit. 

"Really?" I say once my choke attack went away. "Really," she clarified. "He's mad at me though," I say mostly to myself. "He could never be mad at you for that long," she assures me but I still feel queasy. 

"He snapped at me. He's never done that before," I whisper. 

"He is mad at you," said a voice from behind us and I turned around to see George by himself. "Went to get me some water," he said and sat down across from me. 

"Gee that made me feel better," I said sarcastically and he smiled. "He's mad at you for making him feel like..." George's voice trailed off. 

"Oh," I said, understanding. 

"I need to talk to him," I said and got up. I quickly thanked Mrs. Weasely and George for everything before I left. 

*** 

"We need to talk," I said once I opened Fred's room door. He was alone. "I agree," he said and let out a sigh. 

"Ok-" I started. 

"I like you," he said at the same time. "I like you too," I said with a smile and got closer to him. "I don't know what made me yell at you, I'm sorry," he whispered. We were really close by now. 

"It's-" I couldn't tell him it was ok because he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed him back and 5 seconds later I was on his bed- on top of him. 

"Wait- we can't," I said before Fred could go get a condom. "Your family is downstairs," I said when he gave me a questioning look. "Your right, couldn't help myself," he said kissing me and I smiled. "We should go downstairs before your mom thinks we're doing it," I said with a shudder and he laughed. 

***

I promise I'll make a dirty one soon- I'm really bad at writing sm*t :( 

Also, this one is one of my favorites! 

<3 

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines
6.5K 147 16
Draco malfoy imagines
618K 10K 55
π‡πšππžπ¬ 𝐑𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞 πƒπ«πšπœπ¨ 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 πˆπ¬πšπ›πžπ₯π₯𝐚 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 π‚πžππ«π’πœ 𝐃𝐒𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 ...
141K 906 95
~Draco Imagines~