Warping Writers

بواسطة MonsterGuht

This is a non-NSFW story. MonsterGuht, f2075jym, GenerousGamer, and Infinitetheedge. I gotten permission from... المزيد

Calamity
Glitch
Doom
Strength
Family
Courtesy-Call
Commitment *Lemon*
Accident
Trailer for Next Chapter: Ur-Future
Past
Past (Continued)
Dreaming
Girl
Victims
Destiny
Loss
Reality
Pain *Lemon*
Choice
Death
Death (Pt 2)
Blinded
Youth
Habits
Lesser
Untï̶̡̨̫̩͙̟̞̪̞͖̆̊̒̓̓̈̑́͜ͅtled pa̸͍̦̫̙̣̼͖͕̬̦͇̺͛̅̈̅̃rt
Real Terms
Fear
Homebound

........

55 1 1
بواسطة MonsterGuht

[This takes place before the portal opens] 

Guht impatiently waited for this portal to open.

Guht: *sigh* Hey. Are you the real me?

?: Yes.....

Guht: So I'm just a child......*tear* and I suffered so much that I was made....

?: *stops typing* You are worth something. Don't think you can throw your own life away.

He looks up at Guht and he's full blown crying and sniffling.

Guht: Y-you alright?

?: No! I do so much! But they all hate me!!!! I need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong!! I don't wanna be alone no more!

Guht: You got friends right?

?: No...........i don't even have one. *curls up in a ball* Im not even useful.....

Guht looked at his hand to see himself slowly becoming more transparent. He took a deep breath and knelled down by the boy.

Guht: Look dude. You exist for everything. If you was never born, who knows what would've happen.  You make everything in this universe stable cause you alone made it.

? sniffled a bit before wiping his tears. 

?: Thanks.......also.........there's someone else before you go....his name is Dragon.......he'll be going.

Guht: Where is he?

?: He's arriving from his creator.

Guht: You know his powers?

DragonCraft: To alter reality slightly to make sure the Protags doesn't die.

Guht: You don't have to go. Its my son.

Dragon: Yeah, but I still need to get home.

Guht: Can't your creator do that?

Dragon: Not to my universe. Only yours can do that.

Guht:*sigh* Okay well, lets head though.

?: Just some advice, don't fight back. He wants you to acknowledge him. You never gave him a chance to prove himself.

Guht: .............then I'll make him feel acknowledged by defeating me.........

Dragon: You sure that is what you want? You will die.

Guht: I've been told that numerous times. I'll find my way back. I always do.

Dragon: Heh.......You should also know, I know what you've been doing. I' was watching. You and the others are completely lost, running around like headless chickens, but only I know what you'll do next.

Guht felt a sudden aura coming off Dragon. The same menacing aura he has. He shook it off and it faded away. Then the portals whooshes and they get sucked in. They float inside the portal for a couple flashes, seeing a glimpse of Genie and Artimis flash by nearly sleep. Guht  was able to flick their forehead to at least let them know what was happening.

Soon Guht and Dragon fell straight on a concrete floor.

Guht: ow.......that's gonna hurt in the morning.

Dragon: Uh, Guht?

Guht: What, D?

Dragon: Look up.

Guht looked up to see Silver with a very bloody laptop. He only could shhiver in terror as he felt his very existense being threatened. Guht called for Zo but there was no response and that made his blood cold.

Guht: N-No way. He couldn't be sleep. He should be boiling with rage at this aura. Why isn't he responding?

Dragon stood up and Silver made Dragon fly through another portal. He then looked at Guht and typed something else before he felt a shock of pain in his wrist. It shot up and he held it up to see he was handless and bleeding profusely.

He screamed in pain as he rolled on the ground. 

Silver: Oh boy It does allow me to. Now, if you wanna get back to your friends in one piece, I suggest you tell me how to leave this book.

Guht couldn't stop shaking and Silver grew impatient. He summoned a black portal and threw him in. Silver stepped through himself and he already had a chair waiting for himself.

Guht: Finally covered his wrist and asked where he was.

Silver: Welcome to The Forgotten. A black and white desert where all your dead memories go. And even dead and forgotten characters. And the dead are always restless.

Guht: Why? Why are you doing this?

Silver: *chuckle* Why?! *insane laughter* BECASUE I WAS VOLENTEERED TO BE STUCK IN THIS DAMN PRISON! THE ONE THAT YOUR CREATOR MADE, TO PUNISH A NEW PERSON AGAIN!

Silver typed on his keyboard and saw his grin grow. 

Silver: But not for any longer. Cause I'm gonna kill him, and snatch his body. Then I will be free to do as I please in that realm. And torturing you will never be easier.

Guht: I just wanna know one thing. Where is my son?

Silver: He'll be slaughtering everyone else. So that no one else can interrupt me. Then I'll murder him right in front of you. All while you're being torn away, piece by piece, until you're dead.

[Meanwhile with the Other Group] 

Dragon shot through and landed on the floor and everyone looked at him.

Dragon: FUCK!!!

He shoots up and tries to hop up and shoot back into another portal. But the portal opens somewhere in the room and he hops back out.

Infinite: Hey, dude!

Dragon looks up to see the jackal  trying to help him up. He stands up by himself and dusts himself off. 

Infinite: Who are you?

Dragon: Names DragonCraft. But you can call me Dragon.

Infinite: Where are you going? Or trying to go?

Dragon: Look I don't have the time to explain Infinite. I'm busy.

Infinite stepped back and stood a bit defensive.

Infinite: How do you know my name?

Dragon: Look I don't have time. Guht's in trouble. 

Infinite: Then lets go help him!

Dragon: No! You have to stay here. Keep everyone else safe. Cause Elite is coming.

UW: [jumps through a portal with Amethyst and Ryu] That's Great! He can help.

Dragon: No! He'll come to kill you all! He's being controlled by Silver!

Generous: How do we know you're not being controlled by Silver?

Dragon: He made Zo disappear and I saw his terrified eyes Generous! Plus I have to make sure none of you four die so we all can escape this hellhole!

Splendid: So where is he? 

Dragon: I dunno. He took Guht somewhere else.

?: He'll die you aren't careful. Silver will take care of him.

They all turn around to see Elite standing behind them.

 Geo: EVERYONE GET BACK!

A light flash engulfed the room before it was covered in red. All that fell from the middle was black jacket Geo was wearing in red pieces.

Elite: Oh boy. Here I go killing again.

Amethyst and Ryu stood in shock. 

Infinite: Elite! Why did you do that!?

Elite: You'll be joining him soon.

Infinite and Elite powered up.

Infinite: I'm gonna kick your kid ass!

Elite: Bring it you flesh bag!

________________________________________________________________________________

There's another chapter bois. Sorry for the 2 month disappearance.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20K 567 18
After the Frontier war against the IMC, the Militia has now finally won what thought to be a endless war and now the galaxy will live in peace. The M...
538 6 9
One of Tord's inventions turns on one day and pulls everyone into another dimension that's filled with deadly monsters and giant titans. Now they hav...
95K 1.8K 43
I only see two story's on this anime and i think it needs some more credit so i'm going to take a crack at it. ( Edit: This story will be going over...
349K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...