Strength

Infinite: It's........so beautiful.

F2: What?

F2 then laid his eyes at the lady in middle of there dark room. She had a small gem that shined in the dark.

Generous: Who are you~?

She didn't seem to notice hem at first. She had a nice smooth voice, with a beautiful skin tone and complexion. Her eyes were deep aqua blue and she had a tall, slender physique.

?: I see a little silhouette of man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro magnifico

Guht: *breathing heavily* who.......is singing.....Galileo?

Guht falls down to the ground in pain, holding his stomach as Generous helps him up.

?: Your little friend won't make it far in his condition. You best be able to protect him, or it'll be your downfall.

She turned around, back to the group, and disappeared in the darkness. Infinite and F2 were still staring were the mystery woman was and Generous got a bit jealous. Generous drops Guht and turns to Infinite as Guht silently says ow.

Generous: Your my toy! So nobody else can play with you except for me!

Guht picks himself up and looks at the group.

Guht: *annoyed* A little help next time?

They turn to him and gave him a confused look. F2 walked over to help him stand but he just shoved him away.

Guht: I don't none of you guys' help. I'm perfectly fine-

He takes a step and collapses there. F2 quickly helped him back up and Guht gives them an annoyed face. When they all turn away, he lets a smile crack though.

As they wander along, they keep looping to the previous spot.

Infinite: Are we looping?

F2: I'll test that.

He handed Guht to Infinite and ran to the next light. He turned around and waved before he was turned around by Infinite holding Guht.

Generous: So we are stuck. Great how do we get out?

Guht: May-*cough* nnhg. Maybe we*cough* we have to *cough* leave someone behind.

F2: We're not leaving you behind.

Guht: Look at me, I'm just dead weight. So leave me behind.

Generous: But you know where we are, don't you?

Guht: This feel like purgatory. We can't just randomly find a exi-

F2: Like this one?

They turn around to see that indeed, there was a door by F2.

Guht: I hate when stuff like this happened.

They turn around and F2 watches as the light over them turns off.

F2: Guys!? Where are you.

Generous scares F2 causing him to bump Infinite and drop Guht. Guht falls with another grunt and whine. They enter the door and sees they're back at the beginning.

Infinite: No. NO. NO! We can't be! This can't happen to me!

Infinite then sees other movement in front of him and it scares both groups.

All of them: It's US!?!?!

~

~

~