Death

**DISCLAIMER** 

Shit gets a hell of a lot worse the more you read. Spoiler: Everyone dies. EVERYONE.

________________________________________________________________________________

Diggy: Me?

Maeri: Yes! You are a part of an infection my master told me to dispose of. Prepared to be cleansed!

Maeri starts walking up to to Diggy and he started unsheathing his sword. She swung and he blocked it and flipped over her from her own blade. Diggy readied his blade and charged her. She turned her blade and blocked his jab.

But they both tripped and he landed right on top of her. And they kissed.

Both of them flustered, flipped back and start trying to get the taste of out there mouths.

Maeri: You disgusting pervert!

Diggy: You were the one that kissed me!

Maeri: Nuh uh!

Diggy: Yuh huh!

Generous: Can we solve this later? We trying to find our friend.

Maeri: I guess I can temporarily spare his life. But only until we find your friend. Then I will ill him without mercy!

?: That is what I told you. Yet he still seems alive.

All their heads turn to see a robed lady wear a mask walking up. 

?: You. Mr. Diggy. I know who killed your master. 

Diggy: Killed? But he's still alive!

?: *shows him a talisman only his master owned*

Diggy: What did you do to him!?

?: Awww.....I'll tell you but you must fight Maeri here to death.

Both of them tensed up.

Diggy: I'm not gonna fight a girl to death.

Maeri turned to him and held up her katana.

Maeri: I'm sorry but I can't die! I need to live!

Diggy held up his katana and Fer stopped him.

Fer: Not now! We need Guht!

Diggy: Guht can wait! I need to figure out what she did to my master.

?: Oh. That name sounds very familiar. Almost like the guy that died trying to protect you 5 from my assassin here.

Fer: W-W-what?

?: I Maeri told me that one of you stood against her and held his own until she went for one of you. He foolishly sacrificed himself for you all. 

Fer: Is this true? Maeri?

Maeri: I have to obey my master. I you wish to hurt either of us, I will have no choice but to kill you as well.

Fer yanked the sword from Diggy's hand and swung it wildly at Maeri. Mari started blocking and evading his strikes. Fer grew angrier and swung down and broke both their swords. Maeri quickly reached back for knife and Generous saw he was to angry to pay attention to her movements.

Generous: FER!! WATCH OUT!

Generous shoved him out the way only to get stabbed deep inside her gut. Her voice cracked as blood started to pour from her mouth. She fell to her knees and held her wound. She looked at Infinite one last time before falling down.

Infinite couldn't believe his eyes. He shook his head in disbelief but her body was in fact very real. He walked up and flipped her on her back. His hands was cover in her blood.He shock uncontrollably as he processed what he felt.

Then something pierced his back. Maeri had her knife through his heart. She twisted and pushed it deeper. He  feel on top of Generous and hugged her in his final moments. Aeris grabbed Diggy and Fer and pulled them away from her.

Aeris: We need to go! We can't fight her!

Diggy turned around and Fer kept fighting to run back. Both Aeris and Diggy lifted him up and carried him away. He was screaming and cursing at her.

Maeri's Master called her to follow her back.

?: They will be back. You will have your chance to redeem yourself later.

She turned away and sheathe her broken sword. She followed her master back to tend to their "prisoner." She walked in the cell room and the prisoner looked at her and silently sobbed.

Maeri: I'm sorry. I had to.

?: What did they say? Or did you just kill them all with hesitation.

She crouched down and tried to comfort the man that lost his friends. He slapped her hand away. 

?: Just let me do my execution now. I don't have any reason to live anymore.

Maeri: Are you sure y-

?: You just kill all my friends! Of course! I didn't stutter!

She stood up and walked away. He started screaming at her to come back and kill him but she ignored.

Maeri walks out and kneels in front of her master.

Maeri: Master, He requests that his execution is to be pushed to today. Should I grant his wish?

?: Yes. You may do it in anyway you choose. But I suggest you make it long and painful as possible.

Maeri bows and turns and exits her master's chamber. She went to her master's room and grabbed a new katana from the closet. She sighed heavily as she poked her finger and let her blood travel down the sword's blade.

Maeri: *chanting* This blade is my soul and willpower. If I am to fall, may my sword fight on for me.

The sword gave a glow before it stopped. Then she turned and headed back to the man's cell.

?: You finally gonna do it? I thought you'd be too much of a bitch to. But when Fer, Diggy, and Aeris comes, they'll kill you and your stupid master.

She instantly sliced his throat. 

Maeri: No one speaks down about master. You are't even fit to speak to her.

He bleeds out and goes limp in his chains.

Maeri: Soon those three will be next. Then you'll be free from this curse.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know this is shorter than usual but I need to take some time on revising some earlier chapters to fix any spelling errors. But there will be a continuation. So sit tight and hopefully it'll come out tomorrow.