........

[This takes place before the portal opens] 

Guht impatiently waited for this portal to open.

Guht: *sigh* Hey. Are you the real me?

?: Yes.....

Guht: So I'm just a child......*tear* and I suffered so much that I was made....

?: *stops typing* You are worth something. Don't think you can throw your own life away.

He looks up at Guht and he's full blown crying and sniffling.

Guht: Y-you alright?

?: No! I do so much! But they all hate me!!!! I need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong!! I don't wanna be alone no more!

Guht: You got friends right?

?: No...........i don't even have one. *curls up in a ball* Im not even useful.....

Guht looked at his hand to see himself slowly becoming more transparent. He took a deep breath and knelled down by the boy.

Guht: Look dude. You exist for everything. If you was never born, who knows what would've happen.  You make everything in this universe stable cause you alone made it.

? sniffled a bit before wiping his tears. 

?: Thanks.......also.........there's someone else before you go....his name is Dragon.......he'll be going.

Guht: Where is he?

?: He's arriving from his creator.

Guht: You know his powers?

DragonCraft: To alter reality slightly to make sure the Protags doesn't die.

Guht: You don't have to go. Its my son.

Dragon: Yeah, but I still need to get home.

Guht: Can't your creator do that?

Dragon: Not to my universe. Only yours can do that.

Guht:*sigh* Okay well, lets head though.

?: Just some advice, don't fight back. He wants you to acknowledge him. You never gave him a chance to prove himself.

Guht: .............then I'll make him feel acknowledged by defeating me.........

Dragon: You sure that is what you want? You will die.

Guht: I've been told that numerous times. I'll find my way back. I always do.

Dragon: Heh.......You should also know, I know what you've been doing. I' was watching. You and the others are completely lost, running around like headless chickens, but only I know what you'll do next.

Guht felt a sudden aura coming off Dragon. The same menacing aura he has. He shook it off and it faded away. Then the portals whooshes and they get sucked in. They float inside the portal for a couple flashes, seeing a glimpse of Genie and Artimis flash by nearly sleep. Guht  was able to flick their forehead to at least let them know what was happening.

Soon Guht and Dragon fell straight on a concrete floor.

Guht: ow.......that's gonna hurt in the morning.

Dragon: Uh, Guht?

Guht: What, D?

Dragon: Look up.

Guht looked up to see Silver with a very bloody laptop. He only could shhiver in terror as he felt his very existense being threatened. Guht called for Zo but there was no response and that made his blood cold.