Loss

Infinite: Where to now?! Huh, Guht!?

Guht: Shut up and shoot back!

Fer: Let's move up!

They make their way deeper and deeper down until they make it to the portal. Guht sees something that scares him.

Guht: What? Why is the portal open? That isn't normal. Everyone stay back!

Two large floating wizards appeared through the portal.

Echo 1: You shall fall by the mighty hand of Oryx!

Echo 2: Prepare your souls to become pawns for Oryx Empire!

They both started attacking. The boys started returning fire. After 15 minutes of intense battling, the boys entered and saw a breath-taking sight. It showed a bridge and a empty chasm below the two sides.

Fer: There's the bridge! Let's go!

Guht: Wait! Swordbearers are the only way to get across and not to mention, there's guardians to the vault. Then We'll have to hold at least 3 points to keep the bridge on. Then they all heard a whoosh from behind them. 

Two more people dropped in and they seemed surprised by them.

?: Who are you three? Are you writers?

Guht: Yeah. Who are you?

?: I'm Aeris. My bud is Diggory. Who are you all?

Fer: I'm Fer! My brother, Guht, Infinite, Generous are all writers too!

Diggory: Wait. Where's Generous?

Infinite held his hand up and his ghost popped up.

Aeris: Ah, okay. 

Infinite: How exactly did you get here?

They both stayed silent for a second.

Aeris: ..........

Diggory:..........

Guht: *sighs and lowers head* Did you just appear in a arena?

They both nod. 

Guht: I'm so sorry. I never intended to bring more people.

Infinite: He's the reason we all are here.

They both seemed to look at Guht and thanked him.

Guht: Huh? But I brought you here!

Aeris: I know! We really wanted for something like this to happen all our lives! So thank you!

Guht felt a smile widened on his face and his eyes watering.

Artimis: 5 hostiles just cam into range! They're all Swordbearers!

Guht: You two sync up with our group. Artimis. That's wrong. There's only suppose to be one. Everyone, keep your eyes open! This isn't suppose to happen!

Artimis: Wait! Something's taking them all out! 

Fer: Who's that white dot on the minimap?

They all watched as the white dot started coming up the stairs. Then a feminine voice spoke from the figure.

?: You all need to get a sword before they all despawn. And you, *Points at Guht*  You shouldn't even be here. Paqsumn, You're a fucking idiot hanging with some newbies this late.

Guht: Is that you, Yuri?

Yuri: Yeah. Who are you're even rolling with? Or are they randoms?

Guht: None of your business. But thanks, I really appreciate you speeding this along.