Courtesy-Call

*Thud*

Guht woke to a sudden shift of temperature. He rolled over on the floor and looked at the ceiling. Everything hurt as the slightest of movements caused unbearable pain to shoot through his nervous system.

Guht wasn't able to speak ever since they started fighting them. They bring him out every few minutes to receive the same beating as before. She kept hitting him with new moves. After a couple of hours, he started putting up a fight as he knocked her back a couple times only to fail seconds later.

Guht: *thoughts* Why am I here? Was i something I did? Did I say something wrong? I shouldn't be here. But I was scared. But I ran. Ran away just like all my other problems.

*Flashback 1 week*

Generous: You asshole!

Guht flinched as Generous prepared to  hit him.

Generous: You know how important that was to me?! You idiot!

Guht: What? I accidentally fell on it. I couldn't see it.

F2: Generous, we're sorry. We won't do it again.

Generous: I don't want you to apologize, F2. You're innocent. He is not!

Guht: Look! I'm sorry! I really am! But I didn't see it!

Generous prepared to swing before Infinite stopped her.

Infinite: Whoa. What's going on here?

Guht: Oh boy. Here we go again.

Generous: He broke our locket.

Infinite: Guht. We've been over this. If you don't like something that's ours, leave it alone.

Guht: You got to believe me. I didn't do this on purpose.

Generous: Leave.

Guht: Bu-

Generous: I SAID LEAVE NOW!!!!

Guht jumped at her suddenly screaming at him. He tried to explain but Generous didn't care.

Generous slapped him clearly across the face, leaving everyone stunned. Guht trembled a bit before leaving. He left without speaking anymore.

*Time Skip 17 hours*

F2 burst through Infinite's door.

F2: I need your help.I can't find Guht. He's been gone all day.

Infinite: Maybe he's just taking his time re-

F2: The safe was open when I got home. The gun is gone.

They both sprung up and got ready. 

Infinite: That idiot. He's gonna get himself killed.

*After 3 hours of searching*

F2: Where is he?!

Generous: Why did I slap him? That was so stupid of me!

Infinite: Think. Where else could he have gone?

Then the front door opened. There Guht was carrying some Chinese food in one hand and some plates in the other.

Guht: Hey. I'm back. Hope you're all hungry, cause I bought egg-foo-yung. Nothing else besides a couple cups of beef and broccoli.

F2: Where were you?And why'd you take the gun?

Guht: One, There's a pretty lit Chinese place over in the suburbs. And two, I took the gun cause it's been a lot of shootings over there recently.