Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

32| Don't Panic

9.5K 286 42
By _Alyrius_

As I'm handling some business in my laptop, I heard my phone rings. I reached it out and look at the caller, Dreix.

"Sandro! " I heard him say in terror that makes me anxious.

"What's wrong? " I asked in my usual tone as my eyebrows meet.

"I'm with Emery Sandro! The car seems broken or someone broke it in purpose. The brake is not working even the hand brake! " I heard him say as you can hear the restless in his voice.

I pushed the emergency button where all of my brothers get alarm.

"Don't panic Dreix, where are you? " I asked through the phone.

"We're here at the treeland side of the road Sanvuron, I already set Emery at the back. I don't know if she's safe enough. " he said anxiously as you can hear the uneasiness of his voice.

(I just made up the place, I don't know if it really exist, hihi)

Soon enough, the rest of my brothers are already at my office with their bemused face. I shut them up by pointing a finger on my lips as I'm listening to Dreix's plan.

"Stay calm Dreix or Emery will get anxious more. I'll call the ambulance right away. " I said calmly as I don't want him to panic more.

He ended the call as I faced my brothers that are looking at me intently. I just ignore them and call the ambulance for safety purposes. After the call, I immediately face my sulking and anxious brothers.

"Why are we here? " Evron asked confuse as I sighed before standing up to my seat.

"Dreix and Emery are in danger, the car they used is broken or probably someone set it up so that the brake won't work." I said as I started walking out to the office.

I went to the car with my brothers trailing behind. They kept asking questions but I just ignored them and seat on the driver's seat.

Bleux sat beside me as the twins sat at the back. I tract Emery's location where they at now as Evron called the others, at by the means of that are our cousins. I drove fast until Bleux's phone rings.

Whoever plans this to my siblings specially my little sister will taste my wrath. I'll hunt you down till death.

My heart beats fast at the thought of my brother and sister are in danger. I wouldn't take the risk of losing my little sister again, we just got her back.

I looked at the caller to see Emery's name popped up. I immediately accepted the call and put it in a speaker since my other brothers are here beside me, eager to listen intently.

"H-hello. " I heard her sobbed out with her shaky voice which makes my heart cracks at her state right now.

"Emery! Just wait right there alright! Don't move, wait for the ambulance. We're coming honey." I said frantically to her as I heard her sobbed more in panic.

Sandro nudged at me before throwing me deadful glare as I heard her breath becomes uneven more.

"Calm her, you're making her panic more. " Sandro gritted out as I probably made our sister in panic.

"Emery! Can you feel Dreix's wrist? " I asked but this time it's calm and flat. Internally, my heart beats faster and faster as I'm in panic.

I waited for seconds as she probably check Dreix's pulse. I could hear her sniffles and sobs but I know she's trying her best to calm down.

"Y-yes he's still breathing." I heard her say weakly as I sighed in relief for now.

"Emery can you talk to me? " I called out to her to assure she's awake but she's not responding. This makes me more anxious as couple of sweats ran down to my forehead.

"Emery? Can you hear me? " I asked her again as I heard the siren of the ambulance.

"Faster! " I heard Erman gritted out as Sandro increase the speed of the car until we reached the location.

Two ambulance are parked at the side as you can see a couple of medics assisting them as we immediately made our way to them.

I ran close to the ambulance to see a body that belongs to my brother. I was about to hold him when a hand stopped me.

"I'm sorry sir but only a family can go inside with the patient. " said the guy who I assume one of the medics base on the clothes his wearing.

"I'm their brother. " I said as they lifted him on the stretcher.

"I'm sorry sir but we'll just see at the hospital. Now excuse us." he said as they got in to the ambulance.

I ran again to my sister's side to see her unconscious with her bloody arms. This is making weak at the sight of my siblings being hurt.

After they take them in, we followed the ambulance until we got there.

Let's just hope everything's okay. I'm sure they can make this,they're my siblings so they are strong.

I woke up with a headache on my head and a pain in my right arm as the light blinded my eyes which makes me groan at the disturbance.

Then everything flash through my mind in the accident. Cryry! I need to see him.

I was about to move my body into a sitting position when a hand stopped from doing further more. I looked up to see Erman while shaking his head lightly.

"Don't move you might get hurt as the doctor said." he said flatly as he hand me the bottle of water.

"T-thank you." I said through my hoarse voice as he nodded his head before walking back to the chair in the corner side of the room.

I lifted my hand and tried opening the bottle but a flash of pain strike through my injured arm that makes me hiss and groan at the sudden pain.

Speaking of pain, Cyry! I really need to see him. Is he okay? Is he already awake? Is he in pain? Where is he?

As I'm thinking deeply, the bottle was snatch into my hands that makes me shift my mind into the reality.

Erman rolled his eyes as he opened the bottle of water before handing it to me again. I was about to take it when his gaze glare into mine. I looked at him confuse as he just shrugged it off by helping me drink the bottle of water though his effort.

"Thank you. " I said genuinely again as he just ignored me before sitting back again to his seat awhile ago.

After a minute of hesitating, I finally have the guts to ask him through the situation.

"Erman, I wanna see Cyry. Where is he?" I asked timidly to him as I started playing with my own fingers, careful enough not to hurt myself.

"It's none of your business." he said bluntly as he kept his gaze only to his phone. I sighed in dissapoinment as the anxiousness grows inside me.

"He's still in the operating room with the others waiting for the result. Evron just run some errand." he said after sighing but never bother to look up to me.

Operating room? I wish my brother's okay. I will not forgive myself if something might happen to him. This is all my fault.

The room filled with silence as I kept staring through the white ceiling. Luckily, the door opened as we are welcomed by the sight of my brother Evron with a plastic bags on his hands.

Evron place the things on the table that was in his hands. He shifted his body to look at me as a shook look lace to his face.

"You're awake. I'm sure you're hungry, here." he said as he handed me the food but then immediately pull it back to his chest.

I looked at him confuse as he took a sit at the side of my bed. He unwrapped the food before placing it in front of my lips.

I continued looking at him as if he just grew two more heads which makes him open his mouth.

"I'm gonna feed my baby so open your mouth for me. Say aah." he said in his baby voice that makes me scrunch my nose at his antics.

"Aah." he said as he send me his playful glare that makes me open my mouth. He feed me like a baby until I'm finally full. The food's great, it's Filipino spaghetti and some chicken nuggets since I'm full enough to eat the burgers.

"Take a nap alright, you're gonna be discharge soon probably two from now or so. " he said as he helped lay back again to the hospital bed.

I closed my eyes thinking about how how life's not all about rainbow and sunshine but also thunders and lightnings that we need to conquer.

If it isn't for me, this wouldn't be happening. This is all my fault.

I wish I could see Cyry, I hope his okay. I don't want him to suffer just because of me. He saved and protect me so I'm hoping his okay, I wish I could take his pain right now. I missed him already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 131K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

138K 3.2K 16
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
381K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
119K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...