"My" Soul! "My" Love!

By parvathypaaru

A mixture of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian and Kasauti zindagi ki with an entry of Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, and a pin... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Yippeee
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Sorry
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not an Update
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
MEHANDI
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Announcement
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Sorry
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
MaNan Wedding
Chapter 114
AnuPre Wedding
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Haii My dear Readers
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 113

1K 131 16
By parvathypaaru

After a very hectic and fun photography session, time came for the bidaayi (ritual of bride bidding farewell to her family and leaving of her maternal home)

Manik and Nandini took blessings from the elders. Chachi hugged her tightly with tears in her eyes. Amms couldn't control her tears thinking about her Nandu, she blessed her and hugged her. Rishab and Chacha also hugged her, and Chacha blessed her, "agar yeh Manik tujhe tang kare na toh ek call karna apni chacha ko" 

"Arrey aap log abhi se ithna emotional mat ho, asli bidaayi toh kal subah hai, abhi toh sirf yeh log hotel jaa ke phir Prerna ki baaraat le kar vaapas aa jaayenge" Zubin told to everyone. 

"Anu, tum humare car mein aa jaana" Mohini told to Anurag, who totally forgot that he has to go with them.

Not only Anurag, but the Murthy family also forgot about this matter. Amms couldn't hold her emotions, now she has to bid farewell to both her children.

Anurag also felt a little uneasy of that thought of being away from Mangalore, yes he went for business tours and spend a year abroad, but this time, its different... 

"Haa, Maa..." Moloy noticed and realized this, but kept quiet.

...

Then, Nandini and Manik seated inside the car, and then Anurag, Zubin and Chacha pushed the car from behind as a part of the ritual.

Then, Anurag walked towards Amms, "Ammamma, main bas dulha ban ne ke liye jaa raha hu... jaha bhi jaaye vaapas yahi toh aana hai... hai na"

Amms nodded with tears in her eyes and cupped his face, "Mera bacha" She kissed his forehead and blessed him.

Mohini noticed all this and felt uncomfortable. She still have that heaviness in her heart, that what if her Anurag continues to remain as Sidharth... she can't even think about it, she couldn't lose her son once again, "Anu, chale?!" She desperately voiced out 

Anurag said bye to everyone and then smiled at Prerna, and walked towards the car.

.....................................

RESORT

Manik and Nandini finally got some time to rest, rather romance, as officially Husband and Wife.

Manik & Nandini suite room

Nandini is standing in front of the mirror and looking at her reflection without blinking her eyes. Her eyes first fell on her sindhoor clad hair partition, and then to her mangalsutra. Her eyes slowly glistened with tears of happiness. 

"Nan..." Manik entered but stopped looking at her reflection. He walked towards her and stood behind her. He slowly touched both her shoulders to make her feel his presence. She snapped out of her happy dream and looked at his reflection behind her. She felt complete...

"Manik..." a slow whisper came out like a prayer.

He slid down both his palms over her shoulders through her hand and held both her palm. He held her palms and moved his hands to hug her from behind. Both their eyes are on each others reflection.

"So,...finally...we made it"

Then he lightened up the atmosphere, "You know what, I suddenly feel like I became responsible...you know... that pati vibe"

"Really?!!, so Mr.Patidev, aap zara hattiye, ta ki main yeh attire change kar saku, it's so tiring{then she started looking at saree}pata nahi log iss saadi pehnke kaise manage karte ho!!"

"I can help, if you..." Naughty Manik on the floor

Nandini turned towards him, and then slightly pushed him, "Nahi Mr.Malhotra, main hud kar sakti hu", she gave him a cheeky smile and passed by him

"Oye Ms.Murthy, I'm your husband" Manik boasted. Nandini turned stepped near him and then put her hands around his neck, "Phir bhi, no thanks" She said this in a funny shy manner with a witty fluttering of her eyelids. Poor Manik!😆

Then she pinched his nose, "And its Mrs.Malhotra for you, hmm" she turned and walked away leaving a disappointed Manik, but her last sentence made a happy smile on his face.

Nandini opened the cupboard to take her clothes, but Manik blocked her, "So Mrs.Malhotra{He pressed each word}, yeh Mr.Malhotra hone ka fayada toh udane do"

"Koyi zaroorat nahi" Nandini smiled showing her teeth and took her dress and walked away, but suddenly she halted on her steps with wide eyes, and then immediately held her shoulder and turned back to look at Manik. 

The naughty grin on Manik's face and her pallu in his tight grip widened her eyes even more.

"Manik!!" Nandini glared at him, but Manik's hold on her pallu got tightened, "Kya Nandini?" Manik's fake innocence.

"Manik, pallu chod do, varna phatt jaayengi....please Manik" Nandini pleaded, but the Manik Malhotra nodded his head in negative, "Isiliye toh, idhar aao...mere paas"

Nandini glared at him and sighed seeing his childishness. Manik walked towards her with her pallu on his hand and then grabbed her by her waist. The closeness made her heart flutter and his breath on her neck made her shudder. 

But!!!

Nandini immediately jumped out of his hold, because of the knock on the door, "Nandini, door kholo" 

"Manik, Nivi di aayi hai, hato" Then she immediately walked towards the door, leaving a disappointed Manik

Manik curved his lips upward just like a crying baby, and murmured, "Nivi dii!! seriously?! out of all, aap se mujhe yeh ummeed nahi tha" He sighed

Nivedita entered and saw a flushed Manik. She immediately understood the situation and then cleared her throat hiding a smile, "Nandini, main toh yaha tujhe help karni aayi thi...par lagta hai meri help ki zaroorat nahi thi" 

"Nahi Nivi dii, main aapko bulaane hi waali thi... yeh saadi bahut difficult hai" Then Nandini turned to Manik, "Manik tum please opposite room mein jaa ke change karo na... mujhe evening ke liye bhi ready hona hai"

"Fine" An uninterested disappointed voice came from Manik and then he exited the room.

Nivedita and Nandini both laughed at his condition

...........................................

Evening

Anurag's suite room

Anurag is getting ready, with the help of Anupam and Cabir. Zubin walked inside, "Hey Mr.Dulha, please turn around"

Everyone looked at him, "Zubin, tu yaha kya kar raha hai, Chacha ko help ki zaroorat honge na... maine tujhe kaha tha.."

"Arrey arrey Dulhe raaja, shaant...relax, maine sab kuch arrange kar diya. So you don't need to worry{then he said in a slight upset tone} haa, main aaya... kyun ki... shaadi toh mere Sid ki hai, so mujhe uske paas rahna hai, khode ke saath" He looked everywhere but Anurag

Anurag smiled at his best friend's, no rather his brother's childishness. He thanked God once again for giving him Zubin, as his soul friend.

"Ohh yaar Zubin, tune tu rula diya... mujhe mere Manik ki yaad aa rahe hai" Cabir said in an over dramatic tone, but his eyes had the warmth of friendship which he shares with Manik.

Manik came inside adjusting his dress, and heard Cabir's voice, then Manik  "Oye dramebaaz, tu na uss Navya ke saath mat reh"

"Kyun?! humare saath reh ke usko esa kya ho gaya?! huh!?... ek rakshas ke saath rehne se toh achaa hai" Navya entered along with Nivedita.

"Aaa... iski kami thi..."

"kahi tujhe ladkiyon mein interest toh nahi hone laga! " Manik whispered to Cabir

Cabir returned a confused glare

"Nahi..i humare Navya toh tere peeche yaha bhi aa gayi... hmm?!" Manik teased Cabir in a whisper

"Tu jealous mat ho, mujhe aaj bhi tum hi se pyaar hai" Cabir fluttered his eyelashes in a fake shy manner.

"Aish!!! chup kar!" Manik said aloud hitting Cabir's head

"Kya kusur-pusur kar rahe hai tum dono?!" Navya asked suspiciously

"Madhubalaji, aap yaha kyun aayi? Aap ko toh Prerna ke saath rehni thi na?" Cabir asked in a fake sweet voice

"Vaha Mukti aur Aliya hai, aur mujhe toh Nandu ko bhi help karni thi, so main yaha aayi"

"Thats very sweet of you" Manik said in a mocking tone

...........

Mohini entered with thaali and looked at her Anurag, "Anu...{her eyes glistened looking at her son, she then put a kaala teekka on him} kisi ki nazar na lage, you are looking so handsome"

Anurag smiled...

"Maa, this is not fair, ek baar mujhe bhi dekhlo" Manik complained. Mohini turned to him and lightly slapped his shoulder, "ab Anu ki baari, jab tu dulha bana tha, tujhe bhi compliment ki thi na main"

"Haa... but look at me now" 

"Tum dono milkar humesha Maa ko apni taraf kar lete ho, ek baar bhi aapne mujhe compliment di hai kya?!" Nivedita complained

"Arrey mere saare bache bahut beautiful aur handsome lag rahe hai, but Mohini, tu bata main kaise lag raha hu" Moloy entered with all his glow and pride

Everyone rolled their eyes

.....................

Mohini took the jewellery box from the thaali and opened it. That was a khandaani haar with pearls, 

"Yeh humaara khandaani haar hai,... Moloy ne pehna tha humaare shaadi main, aaj tum pehnonge"

"Waah Dulhe raaja, aaj toh total chamak raha hai..." Zubin commented 

Then she made him wear that haar and then hugged him.

"Bhaayiii...." Nandini's voice made everyone turned to her. She came inside carrying her lehanga weight.

"Nanni..." Anu walked towards her and cupped her face, "Aaj toh bahut sundar lag rahi hai"

"Voh toh mujhe pata hai, par aaj aap ithna handsome lag raha hai ki main kya kahu, I feel so proud" Nandini raised her imaginary collar

"Oye, tera pati yaha khada hai" Manik commented putting his hand on Cabir's shoulder

But Nandini showed her tongue and teased him, then she opened a small box which was in her hand, and took an expensive watch

"Yeh... Amms ne di thi, aap ko dene ke liye. Jab aap dulha ban kar ready honge tab" Nandini made him wear that watch. Then, she looked at him, 

"We Love You Bhaayi"

They both hugged each other.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
16.8K 1.4K 26
A manan story inspired by the malayalam movie NIRAM. To know more peep inside. Hope you guys like it.
57.8K 1.2K 35
Bill and Stan meet at summer camp through their friends Richie and Eddie. They end up sharing a bunk with them. Stan has always had feelings for Bil...
18.1K 302 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...