Revenge!!!

By fragrance-aryan123

•||UNEDITED||• 🥇#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 🥇#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 🥇#1 Amba 🥇#1 Ganga 🥇#1 Re-incar... More

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
19. Day1 - Temptation-II
20. Day1- Bachelorette Party
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
24. Day2- Racing hearts-I
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
34. Day3- Breaking Strings III
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
37. Day4- Melting hearts-II
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

9. The Arrival of the Guests

1.3K 83 47
By fragrance-aryan123

Hiii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Panchal Rajya

"Jiji, are you ready???" Panchali asked jubilantly to Shikha.

Panchali had been ready for some time. She was eagerly waiting for her sister. And since Panchal was neighbouring kingdom to Hastinapur, it wouldn't take an hour or more to reach there.

She was so much excited to go there and meet the man of her dreams.

"where are you???" Panchali asked restlessly to her jiji.

Shikha replied. "Coming my doll.... Ooo la la... You are looking extremely beautiful. See if our Rajkumar Arjun wouldn't melt with your looks. Poor Arjun. You look mesmerizing". Shikha complimented her. 

"Jiji!!!" Blushed Panchali.

Draupadi exclaimed. "You are going in this dress! Jiji it's engagement ceremony, not a battle war".

Shikha replied soberly. "My life is a war, Panchali. A war I have to win".

Panchali quizzically sees at her.

Shikha chuckled. "Don't worry. I look cool and comfortable in this dress. Ready to go. ".

Panchali said with childish delight. "Yep!!!"

"Let's go then, Panchali".

There chariot goes behind their parents chariot.

Shikha talked to herself, in her mind.  'Not only you are excited my dear Panchali, but I am also. My waiting for so many years has come to an end. And Gangaputra Bheeshma, I'm coming for you. Beware'.

A smug smile come to her lips.

***

Hastinapur palace (Vasant Mahal)

The royal guests have started arriving. Mahamata Satyavati and Mahamahim Bheeshma were there to welcome the guests.

First came Madra Desh king Dyutimata. As a relative of Pandu's wife, Madri, they came to be there for them.

The king's beautiful daughter, Vijaya,  who was Sahadev's childhood friend.
Sahadev wasn't ready at all.

He saw his childhood mate,

Sahadev thought. "If she sees me like this, then she will toh meri band baja degi. Bhaago".

He rushed in the other direction to get ready.

Arjun was watching it from some distance and he couldn't control his laughter.

He was also waiting for someone special. Not one but two.

His childhood friend Subhadra and that unknown lady Madhav had hinted. Draupadi.

Guests were coming one by one.

The King of Chedi, Shishupal came with his family. And his beautiful daughter, Karenumati, An innocent looking princess,caught an eye of Nakul. He was so bewitched by her that he couldn't look anywhere else.

Then comes our beautiful princess, Valandhara. She was somewhere from Kashi. Her parents were occupied with talking to Mahamahim and Mahamata, but she was seeing only one man. Bheem. And a smile came to her lips. Bheem saw her too and blushed.

Many guests have come, but not the one who should be there.

Then our sweetest, cutest, Princess Subhadra came.

Arjun rushed to her.

Arjun asked excitedly. "Subhiii.. You came. But you are late. And where is Madhav???"

Equally excited, Subhadra told him. "Oh they are coming. They were taking so much time to get ready, I sneaked out for here an hour before".

Arjun laughed.

And they chitchat for a while.

Pitamah grunted. "Let her breathe Arjun. Are you going to talk all in the front door????"

Arjun made a child like expression and let her go.

A maid come and said to Mahamahim Bheeshma that Pandit ji is asking for you. He concurred.

Pitamah commanded to Yudhisthira and Duryodhan, who were standing near. "Yudhisthira! Duryodhan! Come and welcome our guests".

Both of them come, but felt they had got punishment.

Yudhisthira and Duryodhan whispering to each other while they were having a smile and a Pranipaat expression.

Yudhisthira whispered & bickered like a kid. "This is all because of you, idiot. I was happily there where Jyesta bhrata Karna was readying for his engagement. But no, you have to look at girls. I'm telling you... I'll kick you for this".

Duryodhan whispered back,  "This is the only time when we are going to see them, bhrata. The engagement will happen, a celebration would be done and by tomorrow they will be gone. When are we going to see them".

Duryodhan was talking to him, but Prince Yudhisthira was busy seeing the new guests who had come.

The King of Sivi, King Govasena come with his family. And his bubbly daughter Devika was talking non-stop. Yudhisthira was looking open-mouthed to her.

Duryodhan elbowed him on ribs playfully. "Close your mouth otherwise a fly will land on it".

Yudhisthira gives him a I-will-really-kick-you-wala look.

And how could be it that only Duryodhan got a chance to tease.

When Princess Bhanumati of Kalinga/Kashi came, his heart started beating in his eyes.

Yudhisthira laughed and put a finger on Duryodhan's chin and closed his mouth. "Control, idiot". He jibed Duryodhan. 

And the caravan of guests arrival was happening.

And finally,

The most awaited guests have reached Hastinapur. King and Queen of Panchal, with their daughters came.

Draupadi was so excited that she followed her parents quickly. But Shikhandini was seeing all around. So many years have passed but the grandeur of the palace is same.

It seems she is connected to it. Ofcourse from the previous birth, she muttered. But she was getting vibes that, this is her destiny.

She entered, but at the same moment, a shower of flower petals falls on Shikha from the upper balcony.

When she sees upside,there was no one there.

Well. Now this is what she would call a grand entry. Even sky is showering her with flowers for the fulfillment of her task.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 4.8K 64
It is a random fanfiction story of Drikshit. They are best friend. They have some unknown feelings. But can't understand what is that? They thought i...
244K 15.7K 140
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
16.8K 551 65
We are going to see this story from the perspective of Kashi Princess Amba who longed to marry King Shantanu and Ganga Putra Bhism but was brutally r...
14K 709 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...