Entangled Love ✓

By Namas48

"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell d... More

Preview and Foreword
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (part 1)
Chapter 26 (part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Part 1)
Chapter 68 ( Part 2)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 ( part 1)
Chapter 73 ( part 2)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
The End (Part 1)
The End ( Part 2)
The End (Part 3)
Surprise
New Story Update
Welcome Back
Achievements
Entangled Love FACTS

Chapter 57

4.4K 199 66
By Namas48

Zara's POV

"Will you be mine?" He asks as he lifts my chin with his thumb and index finger so that I can directly look into his face.

What should I say? My heart is urging me to say yes but there is an unusual feeling which isn't letting the words come on my tongue.

"I.." I pause for a moment when he speaks before me.

"It's okay. I am not forcing you. You should take your time. I will be waiting for your answer, " he says as he stroke my cheek with his fingers.

"And." He is about to turn back when he again faces me, "I am sorry for bringing my long lost jerk self back to you, " he let's out a laugh.

Unexpectedly, even in this state, I surpass a laugh at how he has just said this.

"But you weren't listening to me. So I have to do this. Because if I wouldn't, how would I confess my love to you? But I promise, " he brings his face near to me, "I will never act like that again with you because you are the one who brings me out of that shell."

"If you need anything, everything is present here, don't hesitate. Okay?" He tells and again turns around to leave.

I stare at his back blankly. He loves me!

Everything happens so suddenly that I don't know how to react. I never thought Armaan will say this to me. The one I have fallen in love with also loves me.

"Wait Armaan," it is more like a whisper that I doubt about hearing it myself.

He stops in his track and looks back at me with a questionable look.

"Whose house is this?"

"I will tell you everything once you will answer me. By the way, do you want to eat anything? I am really hungry after running after you for so long, " he chuckles in the end.

"You are again making fun of me," I frown at him.

He gazes at me with a smile playing on his face and then comes towards my direction. He tugs the wandering strands of my hair behind my ears as he looks at me.

"I can never make fun of you or your feelings because you are my love."

My heart skips a beat when he links me to his love. His every word, his every way is ensuring me of his sincerity.

"I am going to the kitchen. If you want to come with me then let's go, " he offers me.

"Wait, are we going to live here?" I ask him.

He sighs as he looks at me, "oh God, I never thought I will fall for a girl who questions a lot."

"Armaan!" I hit his arm angrily.

"I was kidding, girl. You can't take a mere joke?" He says as he rubs his arm where I have just hit.

"Now let's go, " he takes my hand in his.

I look baffled at my small hand completely being covered by his big one. A shy smile appears on my lips. This side of him is so new, so different to me.

           *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Shaiq's POV

As soon as I get in the classroom, the first thing my eyes do is to search for her. Why that thing gets slipped away from my mouth? Perhaps seeing her cry and miserable, I just can't help with it. She doesn't even talked or see me since then. Not to forget, how long I have called her name and knocked on her door but I don't even get a single curse from her; let alone an answer. I don't even know she has come to University today or not.

I sigh when I can't find her in the classroom. She has her phone turned off since the night. I hope she is okay. What if Daniyal again says something bad to her. This is one of the just two times she has got angry with me. The first one is when we both were high schoolers and I needed to leave for another country for my subsequent studies. She hadn't talked to me at that time as well because I was leaving her. Not even her favorite chocolates or favorite flowers help me to get her back. It was just my one promise that I won't leave her again which makes her talk to me again and now I have again made her leave me due to my stupid mouth.

"Hey Anum, have you seen Zainab?" I ask a classmate when she passes by me.

She thinks for a while before replying, "yeah she came today. I have seen her I guess she has left for the library directly because... "

"Thank you, thank you so much.." I don't let her complete her words as I run upstairs which leads to the library.

I slowly open the door as my gaze flow from left to right while still standing at the pavement. A relieving exhale leaves my mouth seeing her sitting on the far corner along with her one hand placed on her forehead, intently looking at the book. I cautiously walk towards her and hold the leathery crown of the chair placed in front of hers.

"Hi Zainab," I whisper as I wave my hand in front of her eyes.

Her jaw drops in shock noticing me in front of her. She hurridly looks here and there in confusion before looking back at me.

"I am sorry." I touch my both ears with my hand.

"Shaiq, go away. I don't want to see you," she whispers but this whisper has a grim and stern tone.

She glares at me before turning her gaze back to the book she is reading. I sit beside her quickly.

"Zainab. Talk to me, please. You know I can't see you getting angry with me. I am really, really sorry. I won't say that thing again, I promise."

She again looks up at me but this time her eyes soften and the frown on her face is no longer present.

"Please..." I again whisper with a pout.

"Shaiq, will you just leave me alone? Aren't you seeing I am studying?" She gets up from the chair she is sitting right now and goes to another one; far from me.

"Zainab-" I say as I come in between her and the leather seat she is thinking about to sit.

"I am sorry. I didn't realize how it came out of my mouth. I really didn't want to mock you or hurt you. You are my best friend and I don't want to lose you." I show her my puppy eyes.

I helplessly stare at her when she doesn't even budge a little.

"That stupid pal of yours is asking forgiveness from you, my highness. Will you forgive him?" I again touch my ears.

She smacks slightly my head as she smiles, "Idiot, stupid, moron."

Thank God! I exhale out a mitigating breath seeing her smiling.

I smile cheekily seeing the same gorgeous smile on her face, "thanks for the compliments."

She stops a laugh as she covers her mouth with her hand. How cute she is!

"Let's have coffee after University," I assert.

She shakes her head in denial, "I am not in the mood, Shaiq."

"We will go. And I am not going to listen to any excuse," I say in a stern voice.

         *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 

I peek at Zainab who is busy stirring her coffee, while lost in deep thoughts. I want to discuss her engagement thing with her but I am afraid she may again get mad at me. After making her talk to me again with so much effort, I don't want her, to become angry with me once again.

"Why aren't you drinking your coffee?" I ask her as I take a sip from mine.

"I told you Shaiq, I am not in the mood. Everything is feeling so unpleasant for me," she shrugs her shoulder.

"If everything is feeling unpleasant to you because of that Armaan then I have told you, not to waste your time crying for him. The loser doesn't deserve the tears of yours. And if it because of your sudden marriage then I may have a piece of advice for you," I pause for a moment to look at her.

She is gaping back at me with a raised brow.

"Flee away from your house," I add.

She first stares at me without blinking her eyes but to my surprise, after a while, she bursts out laughing. This is my time to look at her with confusion. Have I just told her a joke that she is laughing this much?

She grabs her stomach laughing insanely as her eyes get narrowed due to the same reason.

"Shaiq you.." She speaks in between her laugh.

"I would have done this so long ago, even when you don't know the meaning of fleeing away if I have a place or if my asshole boyfriend hadn't dumped me. But you are right," she wipes the tears from her eyes, which have formed due to lung.

"That loser doesn't deserve me. Thinking about him, I think he has done a thing best out of all; he has dumped me as soon as he realizes he loves his wife. Because unlike his so so beautiful wife, I can't live with a man who lives with someone else and loves someone else. Ain't I a genius?" She giggles as she asks me.

I look at her with shock in my eyes. What happens to her all of a sudden? How much I am trying to assure myself she has got better, her laughs, giggles, and statements aren't letting me do this.

"Zainab. Don't marry Shakir then. He will act worst with you. He doesn't even care for you," I slightly whisperer.

"But he is better than that jerk who doesn't even think twice before slapping me with his words. At least, Shakir hasn't ditched me. He was so keen on marrying me since the day he saw me and the same keenness is still present in his behavior. Unlike some rich asshole who broke his promises, commitments with me..." Her voice becomes quivering in the end as she starts sobbing.

"Zainab.." My words don't come to my tongue seeing her like this. One moment she is laughing and one, she is crying.

"You won't remain happy with him. He doesn't love you. He is just marrying you to satisfy his lust." I tell her in a low voice.

"And what about the betrayal of the one I loved? " she lets out a laugh, "I don't believe in love anymore. Everyone uses me, so why not another one?"

"You were not like this, Zainab. What happens to you?" I yell at the top of my lungs, despite knowing many eyes have turned towards us.

"He isn't a loser in the real sense, Shaiq. He got the girl he loves. I am a loser who doesn't even have a family, love, or trust. I don't have anything; my parents hate me. My brother despises me. The one I loved and trusted the most cheated on me and I am marrying a man who has lust on me. That's a true definition of a loser....loser," she giggles as she puts her finger into the cup of hot steamy coffee.

"Zainab, are you insane?" I quickly rush towards her and grabs her hand. But unfortunately, I am late. She has already burnt her finger.

She looks at me with tearful eyes as she mumbles, "I know I am a burden on you as well, Shaiq. You will also leave me like everyone else, isn't it? I..."

Before she can even complete, her eyeballs roll back and she falls in my arms.

             *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Salam guys!

Okay, I am sorry for not updating the part 2 of the last chapter. When I was writing this one, I was feeling a need to write about Zainab and Shaiq because these 4 are interlinked. They won't leave from each other's lives. And the last part of this book will entirely depend on the interactions of both the couples. If I had written about Zara and Armaan's romantic scene then Shaiq and Zainab's story would lag behind and then I have to add some filler chapters to match the pace of both of our coupes which I can't do.

But don't worry, the next chapter will just focus on Zara and Armaan and their ahem ahem*. I hope you understand. 🙈😌

So don't forget to read the next chapter, ZarArmaan fans.

In the end, if you like this chapter, then don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 73.8K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
741K 42.9K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
880K 33.5K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
307K 15.1K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...