Stranger Land - (KTH)

By shaybangtanie

"Maya? Is it really you?" "V." "Maya, I can't believe it's you. You have no idea how happy I am!" "Good to kn... More

Foreign Land
1. Evening Stroll
2. Tiny Sparks
3. Beautiful Fall Morning
4. An Unexpected Turn
5. Starry Night
6. Getting To Know You
7. Unsettling Feeling
8. Attempting For Chances
9. Cold Fall Night
10. The Party Night
11. Intoxicated
12. Something More
13. A New Morning
14. City of Angels
15. Making It Work
16. Goodbye For Now
17. The KIM
18. A Glimpse Of Hope
19. A Blissful Evening
20. Partnership
21. Bitterness Of The Past
22. A Better Present
23. Familiarity
24. Seoul Again
25. Pre-Fall
26. It's You
27. Missing Touches
28. Weak For You
29. Heated Spark
30. Accidental Encounters
31. Coming For You
32. Old Crush
33. Funky Feeling
34. Untouched
35. Wilding Heart
36. Unexpected Turns
37. Down and Dirty
38. Safe In Your Arms
39. Re-Igniting The Spark
40. Your Touch
41. As You Wish
42. Awful Past
43. Pretentious Game
44. A New Page
46. Missing You
47. Rough
48. Sex-y
49. Aftermath
50. Budding Romance
51. Pleasant Surprise
52. A Sincere Heart
53. Wrong Move
54. Caught In A Lie
55. Unbothered
56. LA
57. Chilled Out
58. Steamy
59. Empty Heart
60. Pre Launching
61. Babes
62. Visual
63. Mistake
64. Ugly Past
65. Our Together
66. Love In The Air
67. Revelation
68. Heartbeat
69. Addicted
70. Baby Steps
71. Soul Friend
72. A Little Care
73. Coffee Chat
74. Chaotic Peace
75. Far Away
76. Man To Man
77. After U
78. Fated
79. Little Miracle
80. US
Epilogue: Returning Home
Epilogue: BE Merry

45. Longing

45 3 0
By shaybangtanie

Time passed by and Parker grew numb in his arms as he felt the sobbing girl coming to steadier breathing. He peaked his head lower and noticed how puffed Maya's eyes were and she drifted to her own dreamland.

"Poor girl, what a tough night it must have been."

Parker mumbled very softly, gently caressing her cheek and slowly moved away from her as he laid her neatly on the bed, covering her body under the duvet.

Last night's troll and past memories must have been chasing her like a demon if she knocked out herself so effortless in his arms, not even waking up while Parker moved her to the top of the bed and tugged her in.

"Rest well, I will wake you up for dinner."

Parker said to the sleeping girl, kissed her forehead and opened the door to leave Maya alone in her slumber.

As the purple head walking out to take the stair down to the kitchen locating the boys, he came to a sudden halt. Something in the depth of his heart urged him to take a step back.

"Fuck it."

Parker turned himself around and made his way into the room. The difference is that, he didn't enter Maya's, he entered Taehyung's.

"Oh geez God!" Parker closed his eyes and used his palms to shield his face when he saw Taehyung walking out his bathroom with a towel hanging low, exposing his V line.

"Parker?" Taehyung asked very casually, using another towel to rub his wet hair dry.

"Yea hi, it's Parker."

"What's up?" Taehyung chuckled, he finds the purple hair male rather cute and dramatic.

"Are you decent now?"

"Um, no?"

"Shit Taehyung, put some damn clothes on."

"Why are you reacting like you have a crush on me and you walked into me naked?"

"Well it's debatable but..." Parker took a sneaky glance through the window of his slightly parted fingers and gulped at the man in front of him.

Taehyung laughed out loud, throwing his head back, finding it amusing on how Parker is checking him out.

"I'll give you a good view then." Taehyung smirked, pushed his wet hair back and yanked off his towel before walking back to his closet, exposing his perfectly perky ass to Parker.

"SWEET LORD! FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG."

Parker squeezed his eyes shut tightly, feeling the heat in his face as he dropped his head lower, trying to delete the imprinted image of naked Taehyung in his mind.

Damn is he hot? Of coz he is. Maya was so lucky! The thoughts ran through Parker's mind continuously as he waited for the handsome man to return from his closet, to not look too sinful.

"Hey, you're good to see me now. I'm decent." Taehyung walked back in to find the purple head standing rooted on his feet, still covering his face and head low facing the floor.

Parker slowly moved his fingers away from his face and peeked open one eye before the other, letting out a huge gasp when he noticed Taehyung was standing in his sweatpants and tank top. Still, he looked bloody distracting.

"Ok. Phew." The purple head shakes his head, trying to get Jimin's face in, Taehyung's naked body out.

"So, what's up? How can I help you?" Asked Taehyung as his right hand was inside his sweat's pocket, left hand trying to playful fiddle on the back of his head, ruffling his dirty blond hair.

"We need to talk. You have something to explain."

"Huh? About Jiminie?"

Parker pouted and raised his brow slightly, "Maybe about him too but no, this is not about Jimin."

"Maya?" Taehyung asked, his face changed to a softer expression, as he relaxed and tensed his body at the same time with the thought about his girl.

Parker nodded. "Over here, it's gonna be a long chat." The purple head made himself comfortable on Tae's bed, as he waved the nervous dirty blond head to sit down facing him.

"Listen Taehyung or whatever you call yourself as V. I'm doing this only for my best friend coz I love her to death and if I ever find any filthy reason for you to hurt her, I will personally kill yourself and bury you in Seoul."

Parker's gaze was no joke, he really did threaten Taehyung, without a doubt keeping his flower boy image aside and properly warned the dirty blond head who watched him like a lost little puppy, nodding his head obediently.

"Cool, so V, now tell me...."

.

Flashback - Winter break at NYU

"Wow, is this your house?" Maya was walking into a cosy little double story house, decent in size but still looked massive than her own home back in Singapore.

"Yep, parents bought them but never really stayed here. Only for visitation."

"So you stayed here by yourself?" asked Maya as she watched V brought in their luggage and closed the front door shut, stopping the icy air to invade their space further.

"Sort of? I enjoy it here. My own place, I love the town, the neighbours. They are cool." V explained as he watched the girl walked around his home, his comfort space, looking happy gawking at the interiors and decors.

"You know I get very excited when I see a good interior and amazing architectures?" Maya squealed, finally sitting on the couch, allowing V to join in.

"I can see it. You're a little geek when it comes to architect and designing stuff." V bopped Maya's pointy nose playfully making the girl giggle.

"Hey!" She whacked the side of V's arm, which soon escalated to a playful fight and tickle game.

"OMG STOP V!! IM SUPER TICKLISH!!!" Maya started to run, she doesn't know the direction inside the house so she ran anywhere that leads her to escape from the tickle monster chasing behind her.

"RAWRRRRR! IM COMING AFTER YOU!!!!" V was playfully making ugly dinosaur noises and used his fingers to wiggle them like little worms as he chased the frantic Chindian girl running around his house.

V smirked and laughed victoriously when he noticed Maya was running to the second floor, into a room he knows too well.

"Wrong move sweetheart." V chased behind her and stopped to laugh out loud when he saw how nervous Maya looked standing in his bedroom, nowhere to hide or run.

"This is so unfair." Maya crossed her arms, clearly defeated under the roof of V's own home.

"Too bad, now you gotta meet the tickle monster."

V ran towards Maya, making the girl panic and jumped on the bed, covering her face, exposing the sides of her waist for the man who was insisting he is the tickle monster.

"Ah...hahaha, V...omg hahaha" Maya was laughing her lungs out, turning and tossing around the bed with V on top of her, genuinely taking his avatar as the tickle monster very seriously.

"Gotchaa!!!" V continued his child play and only came to a stop when he notices how intoxicating Maya's laughter sounded in his ears, like a melody he was addicted to.

Maya was still in her fist of laughter when she noticed the tickling has stopped and how she felt caged under a heavy presence towering her body.

"You're so beautiful Maya." V cleared the ruffled hair over Maya's face, revealing the beauty underneath the mess.

"V-..."

V swallowed her words right after, taking her lips in his, kissing her desperately. Maya didn't take long to return the favour, smiling in between the kiss as she gently pulled V on top of her, arms sneaking through his neck, closing the space between them.

It was a push and pull teasing game which rendered V the dominance as he savoured every corner of her mouth, fighting his tongue with her, making sure he taste her luscious lips in his mouth.

As he was gently nibbling on Maya's lower lip, she left out a lewd moan when his hip fell hard on her groin, brushing her heated centre with his growing bulge.

"V..." Maya roamed her hands in the firm chest of its owner, hands travelling down south as she sensually rubbed V's clothed member, making the boy hiss in pleasure.

"Maya..." Just hearing her name rolling out of his tongue made Maya wet.

"I like you a lot Maya." V planted another kiss on her face, this time sweetly at the tip of her nose as his lower region continued it's demonic work, rubbing on the messed up girl beneath.

"Mmm..." Maya rolled her eyes back and arched her hips forward, feeling the sensual press of V's hardening dick on her groin. She started to rub more fiercely, finding the spot of her sensitivity being stimulated further as V's position hit her right in the centre, between her folds.

"I know, I like you too V."

The smug look on V's face thrilled Maya as he dropped his head lower on her left side of the neck, instantly finding her weak spot as he started his mouth's corrupted work on sucking the soft skin it finds.

"Ah...V..." Maya grabbed onto the handful of V's blue hair, tugging him and provoking the trembling male on top her by arching herself upwards, giving him a pad of ground to grind his clothed dick on.

.

"Maya? Sweetie, it's time for dinner."

Maya lifted her body abruptly from the bed, opening her eyes wide as she noticed the purple head in front of her, waving his hands.

"Parker?"

"Yea, now go and get changed, we are having dinner in 30." Parker exited the room.

"Gosh. That was..." Maya wiped the sweat from her forehead as she climbed down the bed, feeling a little uneasy with the flashback dream that she got, exactly like how it happened back then in Rochester.

Maya further face palmed herself when she ran the shower, stripping herself naked as she noticed how wet her panties gotten.

She just got aroused by a damn dream of her and V. Great.

.
____________________________________
🍀
Phew.
More flashbacks will be revealed in between the present stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 5.2K 39
In which Jungkook, a handsome zombie fell in love with the feisty girl Pearl. What turn will their love story take? Read it to find out more. Jungk...
7.2K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
52.4K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
1.3M 62.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...