PATH OF LOVE✨

Par Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... Plus

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 23

356 71 37
Par Amyraamyr001

DINNER,

fareedah house is in chaos as everyone was going helter skelter getting ready for the dinner,

"Can't breathe,the clothe is too tight"Asma said as she continue getting dressed.

Fareedah was getting her make up,after sometimes dazieta was through with her make-up.

"You're so beautiful"dazieta said looking at the bride she just deck up.

They help her slip into her beautiful Cream gown Sewn by huddaya, the gown hugged her curves perfectly.
Dazieta collected the raw silk from one of her employee & started tying into a turban, soon enough they were done.
Her friends help her with her jewelries as she wore it before slipping into her silver louboutine heels and took her silver clutch.

The videographer where capturing her as she descend down the stairs elegantly,Najma helping her with the long trail of the gown, she snapped some pictures in the living room,the brides maid who where dress in their coordinating outfit with matching head gear also join her.

"Let's go girls, the groom and his friend are here,pictures can continue when we get back" ya zee said

They all came out of the house, the drive way filled with cars, the bridesmaid headed to the various cars brought by the grooms friend.

Najma lead fareedah to a sleek raven Rolls Royce,as soon as they reach the car Jamal came out of the car and open the door for her flashing her one of his gazillion smile,as she settled on the plush leather seat Najma arrange the trail of her dress.

Jamal's cologne filled her nostril as he settled close to her, he looked so handsome in a black kaftan baban riga with matching cap,wristwatch and shoes.

"You look beautiful baby" he said making her cheeks heat up

"Thank you, you look beautiful too" she said trying to tease him

"Only beautiful am hurt, where are words like handsome, charming,sexy ,charming" he said not agreeing with the beautiful.

"Seems like I hurt your alter ego Mr handsome,but to me you're beautiful and handsome" she said smiling at him

"What ever suit you mi lady"he said as he hold her soft hand in his, she lean on his shoulder as they both entwined their hands, listening to "perfect" by edsheeran that was playing in the car,the driver driving them to the venue.

They arrive at the venue shortly after,Jamal get down from the car & open her door, fareedah held his baby soft hand that he offered as he help her gets down from the car.
The bridesmaid and groomsmen have already arranged themselves in two line as they dance their way in to " "4dayz" by kizzdaniel, flashes everywhere,the hall was decorated beautifully, the light dim a bit as the couple across the hall to their seats, they reach their seat and jamal helped her with her heavy dress as she sit, on the lush sofa.

"Thank you"she smile at him.

The dinner started with an opening prayer by one of the Aunts, and the MC who is a popular comedian made some jokes to entertain the guest with his numerous joke, the event was going smoothly everyone seem to be enjoying their selves.

The brides best friend was called to give a speech about her.

"Assalamualaikum everyone,thank you for being a part of these gathering, I am Najma Zanna Bukar fareedah best friend or rather soul sister,she is like the sister I never had" Najma said smiling at fareedah who also has a smile on her face.

"We've been friends since the first day we met at the kindergarten, how funny it may sound, what makes get attracted to each other was because of her "tink tutu", me being a lover of pink was so happy when I saw her dressed in pink just like me,it started by me throwing a tantrum that she have to sit close to me,then sharing of crayon and before we even know what it means we've form a great friendship even though we are very different, I guess opposite attract,we got into a lot of troubles as kids," Najma said making the guest to laugh.

"Fareedah has always been the calm,cool and quiet one, while I the rebellious type,Allah makes us bestfriends because he knew our mother wont be able to hand)e us as siblings,She is the most incredible person I'm lucky to have met,times without number I will piss her off just to make sure we gets to argue or something, she will just shake her head & said "Najma you're so childish", we've have our own share of ups and down but we always find our way back to each other"

Fareedah is an amazing beautiful,selfless,daring, funny,dedicated and intelligent woman ,a dedicated heart surgeon at that ,can be strong headed sometimes, Jamal let me give you a heads up, never ever disorganize your things bcos my friend here is a complete neat freak". Najma said making all the guest to roll in another set of laughter.

"I remember vividly the first time she saw Jamal, I was busy fan girling, when she said"Day dreaming about someone's husband is not good" what she said took me off guard bcos of the way she sound all jealous and possessive,looking at the both of them they look so perfect as they stare at each other,right there I knew something was up & what she really meant is to stop day dreaming about her husband, (the guest all laugh at what she says), I have to arrange a battalion army before she finally admit that Jamal is more than a friend"she said as the guest burst into another laughter

"I would've love to tell you more embarrassing things about Fareedah, but I promise not to embarrass her & its her special day,she can be quiet emotional , I love you Mimi and I'm going to miss you hell a lot & all your "Naj don't squeal, Naj behave in a lady like manner, Naj do this ,Naj do that", I know i can be annoying sometimes but thats why we're friend"

"Jamal fareedah is a rare gem,she is one of a kind, so pls make sure you treasure her,don't ever hurt her , I trust you to love,take care,respect and cherish my friend till her last breath. Thanks for making her happy , please don't stop"

"As you start this new chapter of your lives I wish you a happy,joyful,blessed & abundant marital bliss and not to forget many cute adorable babies in years to come, Allah ya bada zaman lafiya da zuri'a Mai albarka"

The guest applauded Najma as she finish her speech,she walk over to fareedah and engulf her in a hug.
"I love you" they both said to each other admist tears.

Faisal was also called to say some thing's about Jamal.

The couple were called to cut the,they walk up to the table where the cake was kept, they cut it amidst cheering and claps, they fed each other & went back to their seat.

Soon it was time for the couple to have their first dance together,Jamal led her to the dance floor,she place both her hand on his shoulder,he wrapped one if his hand around her waist and use the order hand to move her closer that they can feel each others breath,they sway to "Endless love" by Diana Ross ft Lionel Richie, their eyes lock on each others gaze as they dance to the music,the applause of the guest brought them out of their reverie.

They dance to "lay me down" by Sam smith and some other songs, their friends and the guest join them on the dance floor, their friends make sure they dance to there heart content,they dance till their feet hurt and the couple as usual they break a leg,they really have lots of fun and it was a day to remember, they snap snap some pictures,all in all the dinner was amazing.

"My feet's hurt , am feeling sleepy"fareedah said as they make their way to the parking lot.

As soon as they reach the car the driver open the door,Jamal make her to seat as she was finding it hard to unbuckle her hill,he bring out a slippers and help her with the hill as she wore the flat shoe.

"Thank you" she said as he also get into the car,the drive was very quiet soon they arrive at her parents house, the driver gets down to give them some privacy.

"Okay you should go get some sleep, I love you"

"See you tomorrow hubby,I love you too" she said in a sleepy voice then gave him a pecked on his lip,,Jamal wanted to deepen the kiss, she nod her head in no cleaning off the lipstick stain on his mouth.

"Be a good boy and also get some sleep she said as she gets down to give car.

*********

"I want you to be patience,I know patience is one of your trait but youve to be more patience, always respect your husband for your Jannah lie under his feet. listen to him,obey him and respect his decision as long as its not against the dean,be content in his company,don't be a Nagging wife,always bear with your husband, be his best friend,personal adviser , supporter, be tolerant,generous and know and to each other,respect his family as yours, always put Allah first in whatever you do and exercise the teaching of the Qur'an" her father said then continue

"With what me and your mother have taught you, I believe you won't let us down, may Allah bless you and shower your new home with abundant blessing"

"Thank you Abba"she said sobbing, tears cascade down her eye as she hug her dad sobbing.
She is in her fathers room receiving her last Nasiha,her eyes were red from all the crying, she cried so much during the "Jan kuni" especially when she was taken to her mothers room, they have to pull her away from her mother.
Her father wipe her tears and kiss her for head before hugging her goodbye.

She was wearing a royal blue lace sewn into a beautiful skirt and blouse , a silver Alkyabba(thobe), her make up was re touch, she was escorted to the car by her mother and Aunts, she clutch her mothers hand like her life depends on it,tears roll down Ammiey's cheek as she hug her daughter one last time before making her seat in the car, ya zee and Aunty Nana comforting her.

They drove in silence only the sound of her quiet sob was heard, she is going to miss her family, she did not expect leaving to be these hard.

She was taken to Jamal parents for the Budan Kai, her mother in law welcome her with open arms, his other family also welcome her happily they shower her with blessings and gifts, after that she was advice once again by his mom and Aunts. Some hours later she was taken to the car to be taken to her Matrimonial home.

They took the bride to her husbands house in Asokoro, she entered the house with her right leg after saying "Bismillah" and some dual, her face was still covered so her friends took her to a room upstairs. The aunties started leaving after sometime leaving her friends.

"Ya Allah am so knackered" fareedah said as she came out of the bathroom where she just wash her puffy face.

"Ya Mimi gidan ki ya hadu sosai" inbihaj and her friends who just came back from touring the house said

"Thank you" she said laying on the bed.

"The grooms men should be fast,its getting late, we need to go" Aneesarh said

"Where are you going ,you girls are sleeping here" fareedah said the thought of her friends leaving tearing her up.

"Kukuma make us sleep on your bed,yeye child" Najma said in her funny pidgin making all of them to laugh

'Wallahi Ya Mimi I did not expect  that you will cry during the conveyance" Sabrina said

"You think everyone is stone hearted like you,its not easy leaving your family" Ayra her sister said.

"Girls pls where is Asma" fareedah ask not seeing her sister since she left.

"The poor girl lock her self in her room she's already cry her eyes off"Aneesarh said

"Am missing her already"
      AI dole

"Mimi we have a surprise for you in your closest"Najma said giving her a wicked smile

"Pls what is it tell me now" fareedah said pouting

"Is this how you will be pouting for your husband, pls don't make my 23 years of hardwork go to waste, I want to be a god mother soon" Najma said making all the girls to tease her.

"Yeah she is right, so get up from that bed let's do some work on your face" Aneesarh said

"Dan Allah no, I will just go down like that I'm very tired" she said

"You will not even give me the chance of telling your children how I deck up their mom on her first night" Aneesarh said sounding hurt

After some blackmail and all that she finally agree for a simple make up ,Aneesarh quickly did a nude makeup for her and draped her laffaya over her face as they descend down the stairs to the living room where the grooms & his friend were sitting.

After all the siyan baki negotiation and all that, they send the money to the girls.Their friends pray for them and wish them a very happy married life.

"Amarya we will be seeing you soon Allah bada zaman lafiya , girls lets leave"Aneesarh said as they all stood up to leave, fareedah hug the girls one after the other.

When it was Najma's turn,she whispered something in her ear making fareedah to widen her eye.

They all left as Jamal walk them to the door, while she return upstairs to her room.......

This chapter is dedicated to @haleeeymarh_b for being the first to comment in the last chapter & to all the amazing people that also commented,love you loads💋❤💖💕.

And @lulu6045 I hope I've been forgiven here is the chapter ,love you💋💙💙.

Pls make me happy by clicking on that orange ★ star, comment and share.

Lots of love Amyraamyr001❤❤❤❤❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

119K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
15K 822 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
682K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
Ayeesha Par user18

Roman d'amour

150K 15K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...