Hop Skip Wed

De ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... Mais

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 16

915 65 40
De ashwini177

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

SHIVANI POV:

what the hell is happening, I can't understand anything. I looked at ved who was equal confused like me.

I broke the silence and asked them

SHIVANI: what is happening here, I can't understand anything.

I said holding my head. Tara came near me and said

TARA: I will say you the whole story. Everyone lookup I am going to say you the flashback.

TARA POV:

FLASHBACK:

Arjun and tara plan (Refer part 13)

ARJUN: We should plan something big.

I nodded, we started thinking and started walking here and there. Suddenly I shouted and said arjun.

TARA: arjun why don't we follow them and blackmail them, no no it will be boring let's prank call Shivani and ved and say to them that we love them, they will get scared for sure and this will be our payback time.

Immediately arjun hugged me and said

ARJUN: brilliant idea, wait and watch vedshi it's our payback time.

I asked arjun

TARA: who will call ved and say him I love you? And ved should not find who it is

arjun smiled evilly and said

ARJUN: we will add more tadka to the story, your brother is so dumb we can easily fool him, he can recognise my voice, yours and Anjana but he can't recognise Priya aunty voice.

I looked at arjun confusingly and asked him

TARA: oh God arjun you are confusing me, can you please explain me clearly.

He smiled evilly like a devil and said

ARJUN: wait my dear mental wife, we are not only going to prank call them. We will irritate them alot and give them a big surprise at the end.

I was more confused now arjun continued to say

ARJUN: first we will discuss this with your parents and about that big surprise also, we will ask them some suggestions for the surprise.

I and arjun went and met my parents and discussed this. Suddenly my mom said

PRIYA: why don't we get them engaged.

Wow, I looked arjun who gave the same expression as me and we immediately hugged my mom.

And mom continued to say

PRIYA: Maya was saying that she has a small festival in her home we will fool our children and say that the festival is in some venue, I know ved will believe this as he is so dumbo like your father so it is easy to fool him and we will prank call them and give this shocking big surprise.

KARTHIK: I am not dumbo Priya.

My mom rolled her eyes and said whatever. I and arjun started giggling.

Mom asked

PRIYA: who is going to prank call ved?

I looked at arjun who gave a look like tell your mom to do.

I glared at him and said, mom

TARA: mom you are so sweet, you will do whatever I say so please you prank call ved.

My mom gave a shocking expression and said

PRIYA: no I can't do this ask Karthik to do.

I acted like crying and said

TARA: mom please only you can do this at least for your son happiness.

My mom rolled her eyes and said

PRIYA: okay I will do stop your drama.

Suddenly my father asked

KARTHIK: who is going to fool Shivani

I looked at Arjun and smiled evilly. Arjun said looking at me

ARJUN: I am not going to do this, we will ask ayaan to do.

Next, we went and meet again and asked him to do. He nodded his head.

FLASHBACK ENDS

TARA: so mom called ved as Ananya and Ayaan called shivani as vallavan. So now we will start the engagement ceremony.

I was about to take Shivani with me just then I saw Ved bhai who was still in shock, so arjun said

ARJUN: it's okay ved if you don't want to get engaged with Shivani then I will get.

I was shocked now ved bhai came out from shock and said

VED: don't you dare to touch my Shivani.

Immediately arjun started laughing and said which I could hear.

ARJUN: I said I will get engaged but not with Shivani she is my sister I will get engaged to tara.

I said

TARA: okay now stop your nonsense it's time for engagement.

Arjun took ved on stage and I brought Shivani to stage who was blushing like a hell.

VED POV:

I am standing on the stage waiting for my Shivani who is drop-dead gorgeous. I can't still believe that I am getting engaged today. I was so shocked when I saw mom but everything was a prank to surprise me and Shivani.

I was looking at the arrangement which was so classy and unique.

A and V was written in the centre which gave a rich look

I can't even believe my family everyone has made the arrangement perfectly in a short span of time. I am blessed to get a family and friend like this who is so supportive.

But I am hiding all the truth from them, how am I going to say to them that I got married to Shivani.

Just than Shivani came she was looking like a Princess I smiled at her she blushed looking at me.

She came near the stage I gave my hands she smiled and kept her feather hands in mine.

I made her stand beside me, I was looking at her who was happy at the same time was sad.

I slowly held her hands and reassured her.

VED: I know Shivani you are missing your parents and your brother, Shivani I cant give you the same love which your parents used to give, but I promise you that I will never leave you and will love you till my last breath and I love you like that which will make your parents and your brother happy they will keep blessing us and my parents are like your parents.

Suddenly, from nowhere arjun and tara came and arjun said

ARJUN: and Shivani you can consider me as your big brother always.

She was having tears in her eyes. I smiled looking at arjun who gave me a smile back but what tara said made us laugh

TARA: guys I am confused, what is my relation with Shivani, I should call her bhabhi or she should call me bhabhi because arjun is her brother and she is marrying my brother. Oh God, it's so complicated, but I will always be your best friend and a good sister in law.

Saying this tara hugged Shivani and wiped Shivani tears and said

TARA: you look cute when you smile if you cry you look like a devil.

Saying that tara hugged Shivani again I hugged them and arjun also joined.

TARA: okay now enough of drama it's time for engagement.

Soon mom and dad came on stage and mom gave me the ring which so beautiful for my Cinderella.

I slowly held her hands in mine and was about to adore the ring suddenly tara shouted

TARA: not so soon bhai, you should do something which melts Shivani heart and she should willingly give her hand.

God this girl I am going to kill her for sure, I looked at arjun who gave me the same look like killing her.

I thought of proposing her or singing suddenly tara said

TARA: bhai please don't propose or sing it's so boring.

God this girl is eating my brain she again said

TARA: okay let's do one thing we will play a few games if you win in that you can get engaged with her.

I nodded my head and asked her

VED: what game is that

Tara smiled and said

TARA: okay first game comparability test, I will be asking a few questions to both of you, you both should write your answer in the given sheet and once I am done with the question I will see how much you know Shivani and decide whether you are perfect for her or not.

They made me sit opposite to Shivani

Tara came and stood in the centre and started asking her question

TARA: what is shivani original name?

I looked at tara and asked her

VED: what kind of question is this.

She shrugged off her shoulder and asked me to write.

I wrote the answer and Shivani also wrote. Tara asked me

TARA: Answer

I looked at Shivani and said

VED: Shivani Subrahmanyam.

Shivani nodded her head as yes and I got one point.

TARA: where was Shivani born in which hospital?

I gave her a look like are you really my sister, who will know which hospital they have born.

Oh God, now what will I will write.

TARA: answer

I nodded as no and Shivani said

SHIVANI: Apollo hospital.

Tara giggled and said

TARA: you have lost this game ved so let's play another game.

What the hell I just did not answer one question. What shall I do with this girl? I looked at arjun and pleaded him to help me. He nodded his head and said to tara

ARJUN: tara enough look at your brother how desperate he is to get engaged. Let him get engaged we will keep the other games for his marriage.

I glared at arjun soon tara came with the rings. I held Shivani hand and adored her hands with the ring.

Tara gave Shivani the ring, Shivani slowly held my hands and adored the ring on my hand.

We both smiled looking at each other suddenly arjun started crying a fake one though and said

ARJUN: Oh my God my sister got engaged to an idiot. How can this happens, I should have seen a nice guy for my sister I became helpless.

Saying that he cried fakely and Shivani said

SHIVANI: yes bhai you should have seen someone who is like a prince but what to do I got engaged now.

She said I glared at all the three. Who giggled looking at me.

Arjun hugged me tightly and said

ARJUN: I am really happy for you and never let my sister cry if she cries then you are dead, no friendship when it comes to sister.

I smiled and said

VED: same goes with you.

We both chuckled and hugged.

SHIVANI POV:

I am so happy today for many reasons. First I got a beautiful family. Second, they wanted to surprise us so they kept planning for many days. Third, I am engaged to my ved.

I wish my parents were here to see me like this but I know where ever they are they will be proud, happy and blessing us.

I looked at my ring and then I looked at ved who smiled looking at me.

We took so many pictures together.

When we were taking picture arjun and tara came and they both started taking some romantic pictures

soon we four started taking pictures together.

After taking pictures together we all went for dinner. Suddenly Priya aunty came with a handsome man. he was looking so hot. I asked ved

SHIVANI: ved who is he

Ved shrugged off his shoulder and started eating.

Priya aunty came near tara and said to that man

PRIYA: she is Tara my daughter and he is ved my son and this is Shivani my daughter in law and this is arjun ved and tara best friend.

He smiled looking at tara and everyone.

Soon that man left saying someone is calling Priya aunty said to tara

PRIYA: Tara this guy name is Karan, he is a businessman. I really liked him, I met there parents at a party they asked your hands for there son Karan. So did you like him shall I say yes.

We all were equal shocked, I looked at tara and arjun who was shocked to the core. I felt sad for tara and arjun. Tara had tears in her eyes, arjun was assuring her by holding her hand.

To be continued..............

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

Hope you liked my surprise.

More twist in the story

What are the parents planning?

Who is this karan?

Who's plan is this?

So stay tuned guys

I know today part was boring will try to write the next part better.

Guys, please comment on today part, if you liked it or not.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

83K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
425K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...
45.3K 2.2K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...