Serendipity (Tomura Shigaraki...

By Day2780

ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great... More

 𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟙 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚
𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟛
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦
𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

3.1K 136 104
By Day2780

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟟: ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕

AS EXPECTED THE MATCH was intense. Neither side would give in, Uraraka trying to out-wit Bakugo's raw strength had something of an interesting outcome. Not the least of which was an out cry from the general public and Aizawa speaking up for once.

Unfortunately the match ended as expected, and Uraraka was carried out in a stretcher.  Things were lining up for Bakugo and he would stop and nothing to uphold his promise of winning this event.

The next hotly sought after match was Izuku vs. Todoroki. It was clear to even the most oblivious spectators that emotional barriers were crumbling during this match between friends, none more so that the ice wielder activating his fire side.

His tears were as clear as night and day, some sort of issue had come to the surface and was finally being reconciled with. Only when a member of the audience, the notable Flame hero Endeavor, started laughing and yelling in achievement did Shoto Todoroki's mood sour.

From this moment, the situation took a turn for the worst and the ice user took the win against the boy with an overpowered strength quirk and broken fingers. The walls of emotions were built up once again, some hoped that he could find a way around them.

At this point anxiety plagued (Y/N), her quarter final match against Fumikage Tokoyami was nearing faster than expected.

Tenya Ida vs. Ibara Shiozaki and Kirishima vs. Bakugo, were next on the docket. If her instincts were right, their matches would be hard fought.

In an expected turn of events, Tenya took the victory, he ended up just throwing Ibara out of bounds. In Kirishima's case, Bakugo took the win. At first it seemed as if Bakugo was going to truly struggle against his friend due to Kirishima's quirk of Harding but, in the end it was no factor. Kirishima's quirk only seemed to dampen Bakugo's explosive quirk for a short period of time before the red-head ran out of gas.

Shivers ran down (Y/N) spine as her name was called through the loud speakers.

"Will the next competitors please step forward, (Y/N) (L/N) and Fumikage Tokoyami."

(Y/N) mentally prepped for the events that were about to occur, scared of the multiple messy futures that might come to pass but, one thing was certain to (Y/N), she would leave her mark burned into the concrete one way or another.

Somewhere else...

Tomura felt the hair on his edges of his arms stand still at the name that was called over the speakers. Hot anticipation filled within him, yet a small gnawing feeling in my back of his mind would not rest.

He wondered if this feeling was contributed towards worry for (Y/N)'s well-being or if he still subconsciously felt betrayed by her choice to become a hero. He wouldn't say it out loud but, he came to the determination it was both.

"Ah here she comes! Look at her clothes, there only scraps of burned rubble!"

"I'm sure she didn't intend to present herself in this manner, it was mostly likely due to the lack of wardrobe options on site at the arena."

The warp user spoke up, not quite intending to defend (Y/N) but, rather trying to explain the situation to the curious and annoying recruits. 

Tomura looked to the television to only choke mid breath. She was almost bare. She only wore a sports bra at this point, thankfully it seems to be fire-proof, and uniform issued pants; which he might add has several holes and burn marks. Her feet were bare, as was her hanging hair, that swayed in the wind defiantly.

He didn't consciously intend to start  chocking due to lack of oxygen but, her face was simply breath taking. Even battered and bruised, he found her to be the only thing worth looking at in the entire room.

With a start from the announcer, the match began with a blaze. (Y/N) caught fire instantly, white and blue hot flames tickled her arms as she started to throw fire at the boy with the shadow.

He was quick on the defensive, as if he anticipated this course of actions from the girl. His long bird shaped shadow reached down and wrapped around himself, covering him from any would-be injuries. It was clear to (Y/N), this form of attack wasn't going to work, in a change of style Tomura has never seen before, her feet caught fire propelling herself upwards, similar to a jet. 

She focused all her energy into her feet, now the heat grew to be pure white; It enamored Tomura. With her legs pointed at Tokoyami, in once fail swoop he was shot out of the ring with a force only seen in movies.

Almost instantaneously the match was called in her favor, and Tokoyami had a nurse help him out of the arena and treat his semi-sever burns.

Tomura's eyes stayed glued to the "girl on fire" walking out of the arena, with a small swing of her hips. He didn't notice that his hypnotism was drawing attention, but it was clear to a cheeky subordinate who just snickered and walked off.

Tomura hoped no one would get any ideas from this encounter.

Back at UA...

(Y/N) felt victorious, she would now be apart of the semi-finals. The excitement never easily fading.

Matches came and went, from Kirishima vs. Bakugo to Shoto vs. Tenya.

All the battles were hard fought but, (Y/N) knew this was going to be the one to remember.

"The final Semi-Final fight will now begin, will Bakugo Katsuki and (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the arena."

Shivers ran down her spine as a flush of her checks heated her body. She subconsciously wondered if Tomura was watching, she hoped he was cheering for her victory. As soon as she recognized the thought, she pushed it away, she needed to stay focused. Even if the thoughts of him were tantalizing.

Making her way to the arena, her wounds were all but healed, all that was left were the holes left by her opponents. She wondered if her black sports bra was too provocative but, she shook it off, if Midnight can dress a like a hooker on national television than she will be just fine.

The bottom of her UA uniform pants were burnt, leaving them to flow in an uneven line and forever smell like a house fire. She didn't even have shoes at this point, all she hoped for was her pants stay on her persons. She didn't really want people to find out her underwear wasn't fireproof.

Nearing the platform, she saw the blonde headed boy. A smug and irrating smile was plastered to his face, just filling (Y/N) with annoyance. As she watch him, he studied her. Her long (H/C) swaying, but really what drew his attention most was her "wardrobe". Although it was typical for a guy like him to stare at her almost visible chest, he had to train his eyes on her face, her bruised, bloodied and beautiful face.

An unintentional blush found its way on his cheeks, feeling flustered he focused on the crowds cheers.

"BEGIN"

Explosions and fire suddenly and abruptly engulfed the arena. The fighting between the two could only be described as instant and intense. Bakugo made the first move, making a b-line for (Y/N) without any regard to the fire and small explosions she was setting off around him. Teeing up, he punched her right in her exposed stomach, with a fiery explosion that was sure to leave a lasting mark.

The blood she coughed up dripped down her chin. In the heat of the moment she reached up and grabed the back of his neck, kneeing him right in the crotch. He quickly doubles over as she throws a right hook to his cheek. (Y/N) put her hands on both sides of his head and set a scorching fire in between the two. He didn't take to this kindly, he forcefully grabbed her hips and threw her to the ground. He mounts her and starts to throw a flurry of fists, fists that carried heated explosions.

A cry erupts from (Y/N), shrieks of pain as she withers under him. She used her last resort, and sent herself ablaze. The sharp increase of heat burns the boy, as he stumbles off to see the girl covered in blood surrounded by dying flames. Minutes pass like hours, as she stumbles into a stand, "I'm not going to quit Katsuki, I'm going to beat you".

Although it was just a whisper, he heard her loud and clear. A shit-eater smirk found its way onto his crimson colored face. The stench of dried blood filled Bakugo nostrils, just egging him on to go further, push more.

Both competitors launch themselves at each other once again, only this time, only one would be left standing.

The pair set off a mass of explosions that would rival waring nations. (Y/N) channeled her heat into her palms which were aimed to hit Katsuki's chest, only the boy was faster.

Only when the dust settled did the spectators see the blonde head boy cradling the girl bleeding out on the floor. The general population of spectators couldn't see it from their seats but, it was clear to the pair's class mates, Bakugo was scared. He was afraid, he was afraid in this short period of time he caused this, that he caused her to die. Despite the fact she was still breathing, her deep burgundy blood coated a large portion of the arena floor.

Screams of the observers only clouded Katsuki judgement even more, as he held the fragile girl closer, small unwilling tears forming in his eyes.

He felt himself hyperventilating, "did I really kill you? Did I do this?" 

Nurses rush the platform, performing first aid and carrying her away so she could be treated.

Bakugo exits as well, his mind plagued with thoughts he didn't consider his own.

(Coldblooded by: Khalid)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 695 19
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
70.1K 2.1K 18
[COMPLETE] The sequel is out! - Dysphoria || TodoBaku •°•°•°• Anytime he'd speak, Todoroki would be abused by his father. So, he replaced his voice w...
23.8K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...
77.4K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...