Curves: An Alpha Story

By knackahz

Dylan Rhymes is a slightly overweight, but an Ordinary teenage girl, facing Ordinary teenage dilemmas Until... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ONLY AN AUTHORS NOTE. . . sorry if you got excited
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (2 parts)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38

Chapter 35

7.6K 318 22
By knackahz

Im writting this in an empty bathtub with an ice pack on my head...... it is hot as f*** outside and if it doesnt start cooling down soon im going to turn into a demon #callthewinchesters

Alisons POV

"Ally, I need you to know that Cotton's attack on Pete and his accusations have hurt our pack, and although i understand he is your mate, he also needs to be held accountable for his actions" My father said as we drove to Uncle Max's Diner. 

Brian told me to bring my father along, even if my father wasnt coming, i still needed to tell him so that the Diner was clear when Brian and Cotton arrived.

"Cotton" i sighed, feeling him closer to me as we pulled into the diner parking lot. 

Uncle Max and Aunt Dana had been busy, the deck that was at the front entrance had now been extended, it now looked more like a fancy resteraunt, It was always a reasonably fancy place for a Diner but now it was even more posh. The driveway had been dug up and new concrete had been put down. There was a short concrete wall with a turquoise and mirror tiled mosaic running in a thick strip across the top. There were yuka trees planted in pots against the wall and small garden lights sat below them beaming up at the mosaic border on the wall.

The car park had been extended on either side of the diner and there had been lines painted on the new concrete to show people where they could pack. Dad was smiling as he slid out of his truck and stood with his hands on his hips staring up at all the new renovations.

"Well obviously this place is making more money than your uncle leads on" he laughed shutting his door and walking up the stairs to sit on the deck chairs that were bolted down to the wooden boards. I laughed when i thought about how easily one of our people could rip those chairs out. 

"So you realise its not going to be all rainbows and butterflies right? we will listen to what they have to say but Cotton cannot be trusted, and sadly, with Theo betraying our loyalty for James, Brian cannot be trusted either" My father said putting his arm over my shoulder allowing me to lean my head against his shoulder.

"I know" i replied. I knew what could happen. I knew that there was something wrong with Cotton and that i couldnt fully trust him even though i wanted to. I knew that Brian was untrustworthy and i knew that they could easily bring a hundred men with them and kill us right now. But i heard the urgency in Brians voice, I heard the plea for help, the desperation to be heard. 

"They will be here soon, You should tell Uncle max and the others to get in place" i said

We werent fools, We knew that they could possibly try to attack us right here and now. Uncle Max, uncle Sean, Jake, Frank and Lukas were all standing near by. Noah and Dylan didnt know about the meeting just yet, they thought that the men were all out on rounds and Dylan thought that i was helping going with my father to speak with Doris Bloomwood's family. Little did she know we had done that earlier this morning. (Just to recap, Doris bloomwood is the popular girl who had the party earlier in the book, her family are "rogue" shifters who made their home in the Rogue lands when her father was over thrown by brother) 

"Here they come" My father said dropping his arm from my shoulder and standing up and walking to meet them at the foot of the stairs.

Brian was the first out of the car, He threw his keys to my father and raised his hands walking slowly over to the stairs, My father patted him down and when he was happy he nodded for Cotton to get out of the car. 

The door opened slowly, i could see it shaking, he was nervous, i felt it. His eyes were focused on the ground as he stepped out of the car and raised his hands in the air, He walked towards my father who patted him down also. When they were done my father nodded his head and gestured for them to head up the stairs to the table i was sitting at.

Brian smiled as he sat opposite me. Cotton hesitated before sitting, i stared at him, begging him to make eye contact with me. Daring him to say something, but he didnt, he just kept staring down at the table.

"Okay, were here. Whats so important" I said looking at Brian, and then at Cotton.

"I wish to make an alliance with you" he said 

"This is my plan. My father has not been well, his mental state is taking a toll on my people....and yours. I plan on challenging him, but before i do so, i want to build my bridges. When i take over, i fear there will be members of my pack who will turn on me, Other packs will turn on me, and some may even try to take over my lands. Alpha Rheon, you are like my uncle, i know there has been bad blood between our packs lately, but once my father is.....gone, i feel we can mend our relationship" 

"Well, that is not for me to decide, As you will know, Noah is now the Alpha of our pack. You will need to meet with him" My father said politely

Brians face drained of colour. I had told him last night over the phone, but it had obviously only sunk in now.

"Brian, Noah is a reasonable person. Talk with him. If you want to make an alliance with him, you need to ask him, otherwise you will never know"

"Yes but, we dont exactly have a good history already. And then there Dylan..... maybe this will not work" he said, i saw the hope leave his face as the words did. 

"What about you? Anything to say for yourself" my father said to Cotton who still hadnt looked up.

"Yes sir. I now belong to a pack, and my wolf is no longer fighting with me, I have learnt more about myself in the past two days than i have ever known in my life. I ask your forgiveness for what i have done to Peter, and to your daughter" he spoke quietly and delibrately, it sounded scripted, nothing was emotional, everything was rehearsed. 

"Thats because ive thought about how i would ask for your forgiveness since the day i left you" he said finally looking up at me. His eyes were light and glassy, his body was shaking and i felt every thing he was feeling flow through me.

Cotton had changed. His thoughts, his energy, his wolf, his body language, everything was different now. 

"WAIT, you heard my thoughts?" i said standing up looking at him in disbelief.

"Were mates Ally, ive always been able to hear your thoughts, Can you not hear mine?" he asked. I could feel Brian and my father awkwardly leave, i could hear them still talking between one another in the background, my father was telling Brian that he still didnt trust him, he was telling him that if he fucked up there would be a thousand fists lined up to punch him in his "Smug little face" but that he supported his decision to challenge Theo.

"I havent heard you in a long time Cotton" i said crossing my arms over my chest and moving to stand by the Mosaic wall.

"I want to apologize Ally. i just cant find the words" He said coming to stand behind me. I could feel his body heat, but he wasnt close enough to touch me.

"You were apart of our pack, You could have stayed forever, You could have had a position, you could have been with me!" i shouted. I couldnt look at him. There was still so much hurt, so much things between us. If we were destined to be together, why was there always something keeping us apart?

"I was never apart of your pack, i was a visitor. Ive never been apart of anyones pack, ive always been an outsider living on the inside. Ive never belonged anywhere, to nobody except you. But now i have a home Ally, ive found my pack. My wolf doesnt want to fight with me anymore were now connected to eachother and you....." he said coming forward and puting his arms around my waist, I pushed him away and turned to look at him. I was crying, because i was angry and scared and upset, but i was hopeful, he was different, i felt the difference, and everything he said was proving me right. But i couldnt help but hold onto the hurt i felt and the anger i felt towards him for what he had done.

"No Cotton. You dont get to just come back here and give me your smooth talk and just expect me to talk it all in and be happy again. I dont work that way" i said pushing against his chest and shoving him away from me. I walked towards my fathers truck, the headlights flashed meaning my father had unlocked it with his car remote. 

"Ally please dont walk away from me. Im better i promise" he said chasing after me once he picked himself up off the floor. 

"Ally im sorry, i just want to prove it to you" he continued

I hadnt hopped into the truck yet. I turned around to look at him, ready to open my mouth and say something witty and mean when he said:

"Im an Alpha. Caitlin is my sister...... James is my father" 

Fuck..... shit just got real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
1.5K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...