My Strict Professor

By IHateLYers

Forbidden Love Series #1 This story is all about the teacher and student who fell inove with each other unexp... More

My Strict Professor
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46- Heartbeat
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 44

1.3K 48 31
By IHateLYers

Mandy's pov

My eyes automatically roamed when all of the students gathered here at the school quadrangle.

Of course, my eyes were searchin for one perso-

Here you go.

"Ms. Saavedra, can I talk to yo-"

"Sorry maam. Kailangan ko na po pimila dun kasama ng classmates ko"

I can't help but to sigh when she turned her back "again" at me.

What happened last wednesday was really stressful and annoying day. Especially jessica. If I am just not her teacher, I swear I will tweak her hair so damn much.  God! Look at us now. Hailey's ignoring my calls, my messages and even my presence. I knew it was my fault too, cause I didn't go with her side, I let her be alone on that freakin ferris wheel. But if I leave jessica, she might be suspicious, I just wanna make sure our relationship was safe from being public. I don't want someone to get her away from me. Especially this school. Cause I am her teacher.

Anyways, all students was gathered here, am and pm, for congratulating these three students who won the competition. And one of them was my girlfriend.

I am so proud of her.

"Good morning Zurichians. It was a very special day cause three of your schoolmates won their competitions last wednesday. So we will now celebrate their championship. May I call on the grade 8 student from pilot section, Adeline Granados. With her sexy coach Ms. Girly Asunscion, her history coach. They got the third place from history quiz bee!"

We can't help but to laugh when maam girly walks a lil bit sexy because of what maam grace' said.

Being a teacher I should focus on what is happening in front but damn how could I do that? My eyes don't just wanna steady and watch whatever scenes is happening. My eyes being my eyes, it landes on where my wuv is. She's smiling ear to ear while talking to-

John.

My blood automatically boil and my fist automatically clenched when I saw him standing beside my wuv.

What the hell is he doing beside hailey? He should be on their section. Wth!

"Maam mandy, okay ka lang?" I looked on my right side to smile at Maam Tintin and to said that I am fine.

But my heart wasn't.

All of my internal organs wanna puch someone right now. My lungs, my intestines, my liver. Damn it! I think I really wanna tweak someone's hair right now! Eventhough he's my student and he's hair was fuckin ugly and short. Damn him. Why does he kept following my girl!

"And lastly, may we call on Hailey Marie Saavedra, grade 10 students from Jade section. With her beautiful and math coach Ms. mandy Jace Gomez. They got the first place on math quiz bee!"

I walked in front, smile at maam grace and stand beside maam girly and adeline while waiting for hailey to go in front.

She's walking right now and all I can see was her. She's walking slow motion in my eyes and it looks like she's the only person around.

"Congrats, Hailey"

Maam grace gave the medal to me and I gave it to hailey. Hang it rather. I also simply arrange her collar before hanging the medal on her.

"I'm so proud of you"

But instead of answering or smiling, she just ignore what I said and looked at sir rhomel whos currently holding a camera.

"Okay smile. 1,2,3"

Click

Click

After few minutes, all students came back to their own rooms for their teachers announcement for the upcoming events.

When I open the door of my room, the first two people I saw was hailey and john again, laughing with each other.

"Can I get your ATTENTION grade 10!" I loudly shout at them but my eyes were just staring at hailey. I dont know if it was because of their noise or is this because of these two people in front of me. The least thing I knew was I am angry right now.

I saw how they sut properly when they heard my loud voice. Damn it. I hate this feeling.

Is she getting revenge because of what happened between me and jessica?

Damn it.

"Go back to your proper seat! Boys, let the girls seat on the chair. Go there" I pointed my index finger at the back so that John and other boys go there.

Ayoko ng may umaali-aligid sa girlfriend ko.

I saw how Hailey's eyes follow john while walking.

Damn it!

Sa sobrang inis ko ay hindi ko na napigilan at hinampas ko ng malakas ung table ko.

Boogsshh!

"I said, look at me and give me your attention!"

Halata ang gulat sa mata ng mga studyante ko at kita ko rin kung pano nanlaki ung mata ni hailey dahil sa biglang paghampas ko sa table.

Damn it!

"Gaano ba kahirap ibigay ang atensyon sa'kin grade 10?! Nasa kaklase nyo ba ung schedule nyo ha at sa kanila kayo nakatingin?! Damn it! Ikaw john! Did you came here at school just to see Ms. Saavedra?! How about you Ms. Saavedra? Did you came here because of Mr. Vermudez? Cause it looks like you do! Kung makapag-usap at tawanan kayong lahat parang wala ako dito sa harapan nyo ha! What am I to you, grade 10? Hangin?? Hangin na hindi nyo nakikita? All of you! Get out!You may go to your homes!"

Napahilot nalang akong noo dahil sa galit. I hate this feeling. I really wanna shout right now, I wanna let out all the anger inside me.

Hailey, ignoring me, gives a very big impact at me. Damn, how can she make me feel these things.

I'm just clenching my fist while breathing heavily when I feel someone's presence in front of me. So I automatically moved my head to see who is it. And to my surprise  it's hailey, with her poker face.

"What, Ms. Saavedra? I told you to go home" I coldly said to her and stand up to go outside the room. But before I even step my foot, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Ano yun, maam mandy? Ano bang trip mo! Bakit mo sinabi yon!"

"What?"

"Ung kami ni joh-"

"What? You're enjoying his company? You're getting angry bescause I separate you two? What the hell, did you know what you're doing hailey? You have a girlfriend for Pete's sake but you're acting like you don't have one. You're laughing so damn much because of happiness, because youre with him!"

I saw how Hailey's fist clenched and her face was starting to turn red because of annoyance? Sya pa talaga tong may ganang magalit.

"Ikaw maam mandy? Alam mo ba ung mga pinagsasasabi mo? Huwag mong ibalik sa'kin ung kasalanan mo! Ooh speaking of the girlfriend who didn't even stand up with my side when there's a girl around. Guess what? She chose this psycho bitch over her girl"

She's laughing sarcastically while saying those sarcastic words.

"See? So you have an issue but you're not telling me! You're just ignoring me like an immature kid who doesn't want to talk about it? Can't you see? I did that because I don't want jessica to caught us! I dont want jessica to know our hidden relationshi-"

"So sa tingin mo maam hindi nakaapekto ung ginawa mong pag pinpoint samin ni john? Pano naman ako? Kapag ikaw tinatanggap at iniintindi ko kapag mas pinipili mo si jessica. Hindi ako ganyan magalit sayo. At ako? Immature? Sige. Pagod ka na? Pagod ka na sa ka immature-an ko? Edi hiwalayan mo ako at humanap ka ng matured na hindi ka aawayin. What do you want maam? Break up? Para pwede ka na sumama sa jessica mo. Sige dun ka na"

Nawalan ako ng sasabihin at parang nabingi nalang ako dahil sa narinig kong sinabi ni hailey.

I-is she seriously telling this to me?

Para akong pinapatay sa sakit. Fuck it!

I just stare at her eyes but all I can see was anger. I-it was my fault.

I don't know, but tears slowly falling on my face.

"Ganyan ba kadali para sabihin sayo ung salitang hiwalay? Sige, kung yan ang gusto m-"

"N-no wuv. I-im sorry" pagkasabi nya non ay agad syang yumakap sa bewang ko at isinubsob ung mukha nya sa dibdib ko.

This girl. She really knows how to make me sad, angry and happy. I love her so much. I can handle her immaturity, I can handle all about her because I so love her.

"I didn't mean to say those words wuv, im sorry. I'm so-"

"Shh. It's okay. I am the one who needs to say sorry here. I cannot control my emotions. Masyado akong nagpadala dito lalo na nung nakita ko kayo ni john na tunatawa sa isat isa. I just feel like, he can easily steal you from me. And I'm sorry for not standing on your side last wednesday. I'm sorry if I let you ride that freakin ferris wheel alone. I'm sorry if I'm always hurting you. I love you, wuv. Always remember that"

I cupped her face and slowly kiss her from the forehead, tip of her nose, and lastly, her lips. I wipe the tears on her face using my thumb while shes just sobbing quietly and tightly hugging me on my waist.

"Sshh, tahan na wuv. I love your immaturity okay? You're cute. I can handle you. I love you"

"I love you more, wuv"

I just hugged her tightly while my eyes were close and savioring the moment. I don't wanna lose this girl. I don't want her to ignore me again.

Tok tok

Agad kaming napabitaw sa isa't isa nung marinig naming may kumakatok sa pintuan. 

I also quickly wiped my face because of tears.

"Hello po, nanjan po ba si president?" My eyebrow automatically raised when I see this small boy in front of the door.

He's familiar. Oh! Damn it! He was the one who kissed my girl on the cheek and the one that I instructed to gave hailey the rose.

"Hey, what is it, kid?"

Naramdaman kong nakisingit sa gilid ko si hailey kaya nanlaki at kumislap ung mata nung bata.

"Pres! Uhm gusto ko po ulit kayo bigyan ng flower eh tapos pakiss po ulit sa cheeks please?"

Wth!!! Tong batang too!!!!! Hindi! Hindi pwede! Agad kong pinandilatan ng mata ung batang nasa harapan ko. Pano ba nito nalaman kung saan ang room ni hailey? Aish! Bakit kasi ang ganda ng girlfriend ko at ang daming nagkakagusto! Ma pa bata i babae man grr!!!!

"Aww, thank you. Pero hindi na pwede magpakiss si pres e. Sasabihin ko sayo kung bakit. Lapit ka dali. Ibubulong ko sayo"

Dadaan na sana palabas ng door si hailey nang bigla kong iharang ung kamay ko. Dahilan para mapatigil sya.

"Maam! Padaan" she said while pouting.

"No. I told you, pag nagpakiss ka pa sa cheeks isasabit ko kayong pareho nang patiwarik. I'm not kidding Ms. Saavedra."

Imbis na matakot sakin si hailey ay nag smirk lang sya at lumusot sa ilalim ng nakaharang kong kamay.

Yeah right damn it. Damn this penguin. Oops. Her height kasi e. So cutee. Cute size ehehe.

I just rolled my eyes when hailey bend to whispered something to the kid.

I saw how kid's eyes widened while covering his mouth as if he got a super shocking news.

"Talaga pres? May girlfriend ka??? Edi lose na akoo. Pero okay lang kasi sabi mo maganda ang girlfriend mo e. Pero masungit?? Sige pres alis na ako byeee"

Napahagalpak ako ng tawa nung makita kong nakabusangot ung mukha ni Hailey. Bubulong bulong pa kasi tsk.

Mabilisang hinila ko nalang sya papasok ng room at agad inilock ang pinto.

Itinulak ko sya papunta sa table ko at agad naman nyang naisuporta ang dalawa nyang kamay sa sa ibabaw nito

"So you found me a hot strict beautiful teacher,huh?" I said seductively while wrapping my arm around her nape.

"Ha! Hotdog ka maam. Wala akong sinabing hot. Dinadagdagan mo noh." Nagkibit balikat lang ako bago sya agresibong hinalikan.

The next thing I knew we're both kissing deeply and playing each others tongues inside our mouth. We're french kissing. Damn it. She's now good at kissing. I guess I am not just a good mentor at math, but also in kissing, huh.

My kiss went up to hailey's earlobe,softly with just the right hint of passion then work my way down to her jawline and  down to her neck. I planted small kisses there but I can't help to suck it.

Gosh! I now love her neck. It's addicting.

Without any second thought I licked her neck and continuously sucked it.

It feels so damn good.

"Ahhh maam. Wh-what are you doing ahhh!"

Hailey moaned when I sucked her neck and that causes me to be more aggresive. damn!

"Tell me to stop, wuv"

"D-dont sto-"

"Mandwe! Mandwe! Why does the doow locked! We cant get in. Awe you thewe????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...