You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
💟 Thank you 💟
- Bonus chapter -

- 37 -

26K 1.3K 656
By -_Anamika_-

Finally, here comes the proposal. But before that, check out the previous chapter. I updated it yesterday. Do vote and comment if you like it.

Happy reading guys!!!

-×-×-×-×-
Diya's pov..

We reached home. I opened the door and got in.

"Diya!! Sit here, let me go and get the tablets" he said with innocence. Poor Ryan, he is totally believing my lie.

He took out the medicine from the cupboard and walked to the kitchen to get the bottle. I used that time and silently hurried to our room.

"Diya" he called me.

"I'm here" I shouted. He must be searching for me.

I could hear his footsteps and my heart was beating fast when I saw him enter.

"What are you doing in the balcony? It's cold out there. You know it's Christmas time and you came out without sweaters" he scolded, but I found it cute and caring.

He came to me, handed over the tablet and walked to his cupboard to get the blanket.

"Here wear this" he said, giving me the blanket.

"Wait!! you didn't have your tablet. Have it first"
God!! How will I eat a tablet when I don't have a headache? Now, how am I going to say this?

"Uhmm.. Actually, I don't have headache" Well!! that's a bad start.

"What do you mean by not having headache?" he looked at me in confusion and little irritated. Of course, he will get irritated for spoiling his Christmas party.

"Edward. It's just...ok..listen...don't get angry"

He looked at me in confusion for a second and said "Is something bothering you? I'm calm. Tell me what is it?" This guy has really no idea!! Ofcourse, me proposing to him will be the least possibility he would have ever imagined.

"I..Edward..I" I closed my eyes. Come on Diya, say it. "I love you...I love you so much" I said, without opening my eyes and with a face, looking like I'm afraid as if he was going to hit me. There was a little silence when I heard him say

"Look at me" he said it out loudly. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

"Look at me and say" I could say he was really unhappy by the way I kept my face. He would have wanted me to say it happily. Definitely not in this way. I'm making it bad. I really wanted this moment for us to cherish. So, I looked into his eyes, paused, took in his presence and with all my love, I said

"You are my support. You made me strong by facing all the obstacles. I was hidden all these years. You are the one who made me special. You are a gift given by god to me for the struggle I faced so many years. You are my everything. Will you accept me? I LOVE YOU, EDWARD RY...

Before I could finish, he pulled me to him and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me with passion but I didn't know how to respond and stood there like a robot. That was so unexpected. My heart thumped so wildly against my chest, I swear Edward could hear that. The next second he left my lips and took a step back.

"I'm sorry. I won't kiss you if you don't like it" he said, without looking at me.

"Why?" but, just then I realised that I didn't kiss him back. I took a step forward.

"Edward!! I love you. It's just that. I don't know how to kiss. I'm also nervous. You know that this is my first time. Sorry for spoiling this whole thing" I said, lowering my voice and my head.

He came forward a little closer and raised my chin up to look at him

"Diya!! You didn't spoil anything. This isn't any drama to get everything planned perfectly. I love you infinite. You have no idea how much I'm controlling when I'm with you. You make me crazy like hell" my heart beated so much I could feel like it was going to burst.

He touched his forehead with mine, cupped my face and said " I want to love you like no one. I see you as a delicate one that I try hard not to hurt you"

I shook my head a no and tears were rolling down my eyes.
He closed the distance between us and brought his hands on my waist. I shivered with his touch on my bare skin. My toes curled. Chills ran over my skin and my stomach flipped. "Don't be nervous. It's just me. Kiss me like I do" he said, pressing his lips on mine slowing as he kissed my upper lips. The world around me stopped. That moment I forgot where I was. His lips were warmer and softer than anything I could have ever imagined, yet fierce and powerful at the same time.

As a natural instinct, I wrapped my arm around his neck as I grasp his silky hair. I love him as much as he loves me. It was midnight 12 and so, the fireworks exploded and sounded like it was specially for us. I kissed him back with all my love. He parted his lips with a little shock when I took his lower lips between my own. He kissed me back with passion intensifying the kiss. It was like we vented out our love that we saved all these months.  He pulled me against him a bit closer and again pressed his mouth to mine, possessing, owning in a way I could never have imagined. We kissed like forever. Unluckily, we were short of oxygen and moved back.

He pulled me to him "This was so magical. I have never felt this love, the feeling with anyone. It's you. Only you. I LOVE YOU, Mrs. Edward Ryan" he said and I hugged him tightly

"I don't know to explain on how I felt it. You are my everything Ed" I said, burying my head to his neck.

"Ed?? Hmmm..I like it..Diya!! Did you see the crackers? It's like they are celebrating our union" he said, while brushing with my hair with his fingers.

"Yes. I thought this while we were kissing" I blushed. I think he could feel that in his chest.

"By the way, I saw you gawking at me today" he said, making me embarrassed.

I slightly raised my head and asked "How?"

"I always keep an eye on you and today you were so obvious" he said, making me more embarrassed. Seeing that he laughed at me.

"Stop it" I slapped his arm and continued "And how can you act like nothing happened?"

"Meaning?"

"Lucas. I met him downstairs and he told me everything" I said, releasing our hug.

"Oh..Stupid Lucas. Did he tell you everything? Like everything" He asked with mixed reactions. He was little shocked, curious and also was thinking something I guess.

"Yes. Why didn't you tell me this? You know this means a lottt to me. Right now, I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world to get a wonderful husband like you. You punished those disgusting guys" I said, tears running down my eyes. I got emotional that even now he didn't say to me about this but had been protecting me all along.

"Ohh, Diya. Come here" saying this, he took both my hands and pulled me to him, setting my hands in his back. He wiped off my tears and said

"How can I leave those bastards who tried to hurt my boo boo? I didn't want to involve you, Diya. Nothing else. Now don't waste your precious tears"

"Thanks Edward" I said, hugging him tightly.

"Ok madam, leave that topic. Where's my Christmas gift?"he asked me.

"I have bought you a gift for Christmas" I said, moving to the table and gave the gift to him.

"Open it" I said and he opened the gift

"Wow. It's looks classic. Thank you. So, this the first gift you have got for me till now" he said, taking out the watch and wore it.

"It looks wonderful after you wore it and technically, this is not the first gift. Wait" I said and walked to our wardrobe. I pulled off the covers and gave it to him.

"This is the first gift I got for you while Ma and I went for shopping that day. Do you like it?" I asked him, hoping that he would find it according to his taste.

"This is cool. Nice colour. So, one by one, truth is coming out. I don't know what all you hid from me all these days" he said, laughing.

"I'm living with you. So, I have got your character. Even, I don't know what all you hid from me like the today's one" I said laughing, as he kept an angry face.

I took the gift wrapper to put it in the bin. When, he stopped me and hugged me from back.

"Close your eyes" he said and I did.

After a minute he asked me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and felt something on my neck. I walked to the mirror and saw, he made me wear a neckpiece with a small pendent.

"Edward!!! It's just wow. I love it" I said as walking to me, hugged me from back and gave a peck on my cheeks.

"You look beautiful in this. I wanted to buy this for you when I was in London "

"Wow..Thanks" I said and blushed.

Then, I went to change my saree to night dress. I prefer to wear night pants and tops. I removed my makeup. When I looked in the mirror, the thought of our kiss came flooding which made me blush. Nowadays I am blushing so much. Then, I closed my room and got in. This is not the first time I'm sleeping in his bed. But, this is after I confessed my love. He was already sitting resting his head back and doing something in his mobile. When he saw me enter.

He looked at me and saw my nervousness.

"Diya. I know you. I also know that you are nervous, but you don't have to be. I'm not going to do anything" he laughed "We will make love only when we are ready" he said, making me embarrassed.

"Don't say it so openly" I said and walked towards to my side of the bed.

"Woww..Great!! I'm really going to have a hard time romancing" he laughed, making me frown.

"What are you doing with you phone..Girl fans messaging uh??" I sat there beside him

"You are really possessive and jealous. You know that" he said, laughing again.

"That not the answer of my question" I said back frowning again.

"ok. ok. Don't get angry. I was just scrolling Instagram"

I laughed at him and said "I just played with you. Nothing serious. Ok, let's sleep then" I said and lied down.

He switched off the light. He lied next to me and hugged from back.

"Don't say anything" he said leaving me unanswerable.
Don't tensed, Diya. He is your husband.

I turned to face him. He looked at me in confusion but I closed the gap between us and hugged him

"I feel safe like this" I said and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and hugged me to him. I feel like I want to stay forever like this...with him..with MY MAN.

-×-×-×-×-×-

Precap - "You can look at me without any embarrassment baby. I'm all yours to see" saying this, I sweeped her hair to one side and whispered near her ears as she shivered a bit.

So, how was the most awaited proposal? Hope you liked it.

Next update - Saturday night

~1986 words ~ ( unedited )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.5K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
1.1M 50K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
364K 23K 51
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
1.1M 72K 138
When does a hero becomes villian ? If he felt something important is snatching from him what he can do for saving his love ? Anything, which can ev...