Deny The Destiny ✔️

By feynnrhyzz

Who said that life is boring? .. I would rather say it's full of new surprises and turns, that one could not... More

Prolouge
chapter-1
chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
chapter- 5
chapter- 6
chapter -7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter- 10
chapter- 11
chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter - 23

Chapter - 15

18 5 1
By feynnrhyzz

The meeting continued till afternoon and honestly I was so so so sleepy. If being a supernatural brings this much boredom then I don't want to be one or surrounded by them I want adventure in my life and not a monotonous straight life. Although they were very serious and expressed some concerned and scared expression, yet I sat there not paying much attention to all their talks.

But honestly I wanted to know the Back story or the basics of their talks...... I mean what's an alpha meeting? Which is going to held after 10 days......
The word 'ALPHA' sounded rather intriguing. It had a shade of dominance and character.
I want to know the rankings or the order..... What was going on?

" Hey guys! Wait..... If you asked for my presence then isn't it a part of basic etiquettes that you should also include me in your talks?" I sounded like a child who is asking for a piece of knowledge that would enlighten her world. I maintained a poker face so that no other one could read my expression.

I know they are very good at it. When I was a child mom and dad easily understood what was going on in my brain and they did all that even before I could say...... Little did I knew that these creatures used their special powers on me. To please me and to get a loving kiss on their cheeks from me. I remembered dad always did that....... Everytime he would play a game in which the rules were simple..... If he guessed what was in my mind rightly then I have to give him a hug or just say 'Daddy , you are the best daddy in the world'.

Gosh!! How much he enjoyed these words escaping my little mouth.....

Everyone looked surprised at me.
"Hon.... You didn't understood anything we said or discussed?" Dad asked with and amazed expression on his face.

What! Is he seriously asking that......?

" Of course. I didn't understood anything. You guys must Define those words clearly." I said sarcastically. I was shocked to hear that they thought I would understand everything.

William laughed loudly.
"What?!" I asked him. I was already frustrated because of him calling the name "SELENE" a number of times.

A human playboy also takes atleast 3-4 days to cheat on his girlfriends but William defeated all of them. 6 hours back he was chanting...... ' my world.... My life....' and what not and now see ....... He's going on like.....
' Selene will understand..... I will try to contact her ....... I will summon her.'

Woah!  Is he a chameleon or what?

" I can't believe that you sat here listening to all things and not knew what was going on...." He said while controlling his laughter.
" Yeah... So what?" I asked back.

" You must be thinking that we all are insane..... Right?" He asked again.
" Of course.... You are insane. But not mom and dad." He was shocked by my reply. And his quality of making puppy faces surfaced.

I peeked at mom and dad from the side of my eyes. They were trying to control their laugh.

"No, I'm not." He said.
"Yes you are..... It's just that you don't know yourself " I smirked.
"No" His voice was now more timid.
"Yes" of course, He is insane or I would say crazy.

"Oh god..... You both perfect for each other." Mom said while laughing.
"Yeah... You're right..... They both are fighting like an elderly couple." Dad followed after mom.

My face flushed red and warm. What if Mom and dad knew about our relationship...... They always wanted me to make a boyfriend for me.... But whenever I brought a boy home, they would just go around embarrassing him, and taunting him.

" What? Scar and James...... I'm teasing my girlfriend only." William spoke.

Great! As expected of an idiot like him. I wanted to hide the truth and he told it to them like it's not a big deal.

Oh god! Where am I stuck?!

I hit him hard in stomach and he flinched.
Mom and dad exchanged  glances and their eyes darkened..... Pitch black.

Then they returned their gaze to us and I immediately shifted a little far from William. But you know what!
William held my waist and pulled me closer. I was shocked from it. Now it was sure that he's  gonna listen a good deal of lechure from mum and dad. But I doubt that, regarding what William's rank is......

Even before they could speak I spoke " MOM William proposed me and I said yes."

Their mouth hung open in shock. Mom stood up and so did I . My heart beating loudly in my chest. She came closer to me and raised both her hands.

To my shock instead of lechuring me or slapping me, she pulled me into an hug.
" Omg sweetie...... You made our day with that news. We are so happy for both of you."

Wait.... What?!

Did I hear something freaking wrong?!
What's with my ears?
Why are they messing up right now?!

" Did you just said that you are happy?"  She separated.

"Yes sweetie.... We are happy for you both. At last everything is at their place. You belong here, honey." Dad said, Holding mom across her shoulders. They both looked happy. Anyone can see their teeth and big fat smiles.

Wait....hold on. Hold your horses rosella.

Why did they agreed to him? Although I wanted them to not create any drama....... But also I didn't expected them to agree to the fact so easily.

Did they not see William as a betraying ass creature? Or do they love him more than their own daughter?

" Oh my my ! See what's going on here. " David and Em came in through the door.
" You two got knocked up? Or is it just a mushy mushy relationship?" Em asked with a grin.
My face felt warm and blush was evident all over my face.

" Shut up Em. It's none of your business. By the way it's just a mushy mushy one yet." William sighed as if he was disappointed to the core.

Omg! Such a drama. Why don't he give an audition?!
I am sure he would surpass Leonardo DiCaprio successfully and get an Oscar.

Everyone burst out laughing. I was still so much embarrassed.
I gave William a death glare.
"What? I just told the truth to my sister."

"Yes yes..... You and your truth." Is he the main justice keeper or has he gone nuts? Who won't speak lie and will not let anyone speak lie......

" Yeah.... Speaking truth helps you attain salvation." He said mockingly.
Obviously teasing me.

" Puh.lease. I swear one more word and you are not getting either of what Em said..." I warned him and went towards kitchen with Em. It was lunchtime already and the rats in my stomach are revolting like angry mob.
His face changed and guess what..... A puppy face, once again.

I rolled my eyes and barged towards kitchen.
Wait.... I forgot to tell him one thing........
" And yes.... Em is my sister, my best friend and not yours. She will listen to what I have to say. The sooner you get that the better it will be." I smirked.
He glanced over Em in hope of some help but she just shrugged her shoulders gesturing she's helpless in that situation. And then I took her hand literally dragged her with me.

She glanced towardsDavid as if I was taking two love birds off each other.
My god...... Can they not love without each other for a second?!

While going near the entrance I heard David laughing loudly.
" Bro, All the best. You got fire in your plate. I'm gonna make allies with her to tease you. Believe me bro she's gonna take your nuts."
And in response to that William just growled at him.
But David laughed continuously.
" James, have you ever heard of taming of a prince?" Then everyone laughed except William.
He growled and ran towards David.
" You need a lesson. Wait." And then their game starts. David was running and William chased him.

Em and I both laughed at them. Honestly I thought David would be a serious one but he's like me. I'm already getting best friend vibes from him.
Dude! He knows how to place William in his place.

I turned back to Em.
"Hey girl! What about our education. We haven't been to school for the past month."  I asked her, I obviously because I love my studies and I do not want to be called an illiterate by humans.

Humans...... That word sounded different and very foriegn to my mouth. I never thought that I would use this term so differently.

"Umm.. about that we will talk to prince." She replied winking at me.
" Yeah yeah, your prince." I replied sarcastically.

" Oooo, I meant that my majesty and your prince charming." She laughed and I have her a small punch on her hand. When will she stop teasing me?

"By the way..... Why do you want to complete your education now?" She asked me as if she was literally confused.

" Obviously because I don't want all of us to be some kind of illiterate creatures." She again burst out laughing.
Did I say something funny? I don't think so.......

"Oh darling! We have completed our high schools for over 1000 times now and believe me it's very boring to study those things again and again."  She said laughing as if she was stating a universal fact like ' The sun is round'.

Over 1000 times?!! A shiver ran down my spine. It means that they were not lying of being many many years old.
But they do look young....how?

" Ok ok..... old bag..... Let's go and see what's for lunch today" I changed the topic.
"Ok girl...... I'm also hungry. You know food or animal anything is good for me. And I'm still young." She replied stressing on the word 'young'.

" Yeah..... sure." I laughed with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for this chapter guys! ♥️

Stay tuned to experience the amazing chemistry of Rosella and William.

Vote and comment ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 98 32
We all wish for a happy ending in a life full of obstacles. Same was with Autumn. Autumn is the daughter of a very rich family in the entire English...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
416 12 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...